Today The wolf of fuckin wallstreet just declared bitcoin & co a bursting bubble

Today The wolf of fuckin wallstreet just declared bitcoin & co a bursting bubble

YET Veeky Forums ignores this

I made several threads explaining in detail how this bubble burst yet i am sent to fuck off.

Who here is enjoying hodlers going nuts? The climax will be when this shit hits double digits

Exactly, the wolf is telling the sheep what to do, I'm not a sheep

>Today The wolf of fuckin wallstreet just declared bitcoin & co a bursting bubble
that fuckface says this every fucking week. yesterday he wrote like 2 pages about this and here we are, 2500usd higher. fuck him. there is only one wolf of wall street and that is leo. while acting. the original is a faggot.

literally who?
I don't watch movies for women

He is not trying to fuck you over. You can see it in his eyes unless you autistic

>notorious con man gives advice and Veeky Forums ignores

yes, how strange

>taking advice from someone who literally went to jail for stealing
The state of no coiners these days lmao

He is tho, I have a degree is psycho and I saw right through him

Why should I listen to a washed up con man?

>designated mainstream media fud puppet fuds again on cue yet again, every week
yawn

> movie that depicts all women as money grubbing whores is a movie made for women

okay lad

You're retarded

The guy is a loon and a scammer

He's a literal white Pajeet

This

Yes thank you jordan belfort. I trust your financial advice.

Oh boy. Lets not go there. I am an ex-occultist. I can read people

Yeah they guy who is so Jewy he made a fortune scamming old people is trustworthy

Good larp, thank you

this

pump it to 8k, release good news on the media, make them feel safe, then short it to 4k
pump it to 6,5k, make them think it recovering, then short it to 3,5k
pump it to 4,5, make them think its a great deal, then crash it to 1k
pump it to 2k, make them think it cant go lower, then short it to 500$

no link... nothing just a baseless thread. I hope you die a painful death

>white

a know pajeet level scammer and shitter, tells me what to do, and I trust it

hm..........
not gonna make it OP

>He is not trying to fuck you over.
>literally went to prison for fucking people over and still peddles self-help scams and master courses
Sure dude.

I'm just here to watch the show, clearly the delusion is strong in many here.

Any proof he is a street shitter?

I said he's on the same level you mong, learn to read

sure. btc going to be 2 digit number again. sure. gtfo faggot. Asians love this shit. We love this shit. No niggers, no women. Crypto is the fucking paradise and as soon as ebay, amazon or something big accepts it its going to skyrocket. Not just to the moon but out of the fucking solar system.

>as soon as ebay, amazon or something big accepts it its going to skyrocket.

Or
You know
Shit's just a bubble
Idiots

>as soon as ebay, amazon or something big accepts it
i'm sorry user kun, how do i break this to you

Even belford said its bein maniulated by whales for max profits

He admits the book/movie has massive fabrications. He was a fucking conman and that’s it.

why should they? they already make money accepting dollars, why do they need cryptocurrency?

if you are delusional enough to believe in a known scammer that went to jail, you are the one that is delusional.

It's a bubble. Buy my book and take my course and I'll tell you how to make real money with investments.

thank you for this crash course in believing a criminal salesman. Now, here’s Tom with the weather.

He's definitely buying this shit

no one gives a shit what leo thinks about crypto dummy

They want to buy cheap, simple as that, so now stop fuding to feel better about you being on fiat.

he's a fucking kike.

Clearly you're the one going nuts if you have continuously spammed threads that nobody gives a shit about.

>white

>I made several threads explaining in detail how this bubble burst yet i am sent to fuck off.
Cos you're a boring fucking retard mate.

more money?

I went nuts yes trying to cash out. Good luck to all of you trying to cash out. Have fun trying to bypass all the crypto bans

no explains why that is bad for small fish hodlers

You still are goin to double digits. These r d final pumps and then one massive dump. You will get the equivalent of a truckload of horse shit poured onto you Veeky Forums hodlers. Final crash will be near vertical coz right now prices r artificially maintained

We already had a massive dump, stay salty nocoiner

>i'm sorry user kun, how do i break this to you
dont tell me its not possible. yeah at first sure as hell its not going to be full blown adoption but a few retailers or shop are going to accept it on ebay/amazon or amazon makes its own cryptocurrency, like amazoncoin or kikecoin or whatever. There are crypto atms in korea, japan. The future is near.

This. Never watched that gayass movie and never will.
Videogames, movies, tv = waste of time.
Enjoy missing the next 100x because you were watching kike media.

>trusting the master scammer
biz in a nutshell

You are so mad, nocoiner.

>Drug addicted scammer thinks everything he doesn't understand is a scam
Nice just sold 100k thanks leo

You can bet your life i will never buy crypto again

Have fun living on the street master-cryptocoiner

> trusting a cocaine addict scammer.

He was known as the Wolf of Wall Street when people mistakenly thought his financial success was due to financial insight. It's been known now for the last 20 years that he was just a conman. Why should anyone give a shit what he thinks? He's hardly an authority on anything to do with finance apart from pretending to be a businessman when actually engaged in a criminal conspiracy.

i want to sell it all and start a new life, out of crypto, i want to be free, back to the streets be a new man yea