How does one work for Goldman Sachs?

How does one work for Goldman Sachs?

What is it like? How do these people feel when they get up every morning knowing they put countries like Greece to their knees and pegged them dry?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/01/10/goldman-sachs-caves-bitcoin-is-money/#78d745b74b74
youtu.be/Lx4poQw1mZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must be goddamn shitty

>How do these people feel when they get up every morning knowing they put countries like Greece to their knees and pegged them dry
like you're a fucking God, bestowing judgment on the plebs

Feels pretty good

I think you're on the wrong board m8. Nobody here has a job

If your politicians put your pension savings into bankers hands its not bankers fault right ?

This is relevant to Veeky Forums as Goldman Sachs literally owns everything and will OWN everything in the crypto space.

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/01/10/goldman-sachs-caves-bitcoin-is-money/#78d745b74b74

>caring about selfish normies

Can you elaborate? I'll be honest I am pretty new to this and beforehand I always thought Goldman Sachs was just a massive bank like anyone else

Until I started digging, and turns out, Goldman Sachs owns the world?

Greece is full of liars, thieves, beggars, and scum they deserved everything they got

Their own retarded decisions got them where they are, GS had nothing to do with it

I am not blaming GS at all, I fully understand that.

Greece was just an example. They wanted the Euro and they got fucked in the ass same way Ukraine is going to get pegged/fucked dry.

But the thing is, Greece is literally in debt towards GS for YEARS.

How the fuuuuuuuckkk can all of this shit happen so quickly, be devoured this rapidly it's insane.

I do understand it is ALL political but holy shit I can't seem to grasp at the amount of pure power and domination the US has over any other countries in the world.

he's one of the dozen (rothschild, soros for example) that own all corporations and have high political power

She a cutie
I want to give her all of my money

also go to >>/pol, you'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes

they only accept people that know somebody on the inside. and for those that don't have a connect, you gotta be like the leading math qa in MIT

youtu.be/Lx4poQw1mZo

You dip your balls in cocaine all day.

That's not entirely true. I got into their recruiting stuff through a friend of a friend, and all he did for me was send me a link to their "hidden" careers page. They also do a lot of feelgood diversity hire bullshit at college campuses.

OP let's see if you know the truth of this world. With _ _ _ _ you _ _ _ _

With Jews you lose

someone post the goldman interview meme "plate of forskins" etc

Asian gf's friend, also asian, got a job there for their IT division in New York just out of undergrad

Starting salary: $100K, Signing Bonus: $30K

Just heard that everything is very, very formal. Business professional attire at all times. When you send an email, you list addresses by whoever is the highest rank. Sounds miserable to me personally, even for all that money

>When you send an email, you list addresses by whoever is the highest rank. Sounds miserable to me personally, even for all that money

Holy fuck. What's the literal point of working at the GS?

After awhile, everything in excess becomes normal and thus you don't question it anymore. How do you think people go to war and kill women and children for years. Of course, such living doesn't make generally help you be a compassionate, well balanced, objective person either.

In London I knew some techies, not even traders, years ago btw, that end of first year got same bonus as their salary. this was pre 08.

>the amount of pure power and domination the US has over any other countries in the world.
Didn't China buy a lot of seaports in Greece?

you don't play video games in highschool and be fat, take ap classes get sick sat scores, go to a well-reputed school and major in econ or finance, intern for an investment bank or some other shit, then hope to get an internship and go from there.

alternatively you go physics/math, reputation of the school isn't as important then, and then you get industry experience or you get ma/phd and write good papers, then you have a chance in applying and not having to do an internship.

I'm pretty sure it's just too fucking stressful and miserable to be thinking about moral shit like that.

Also fuck Greece, it's eat or be eaten nigga. They'd do us the same if the tables were turned.

Information Systems degree will also get you in, but your GPA has to be about 3.7 or higher and it has to be from a reputable program, like Texas, Indiana, or UPenn