TA fags

give it to me straight, where we headed ?

8000-8100 to 9200-9400

TA is useless if you dont take the news into account.
Check trading view, everyone was saying we were going down 2 days ago, alanmaster pajeet disappeared and stopped responding to questions about TA as soon as bitcoin went sub 8k.

Now that the sec happened and we are clearly going up, they are syaing we are going up and fix their stupid triangles and meme lines to say we are going up while they keep collecting donations! Even baby boomer faggot from twitter who said we were going to 4k now changed his mind and says we are going to 9.5k. Where is his violation of parabolic shit now?

Fucking clowns.

Serious answer- 9400 if we can break the 8600 barrier

Sideways

Reminder to not trust any TA fag that doesn't not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a damn.

that omega predicted the crash a few days ago, pretty good. think he just got lucky ?

Who is this semen demon?

why should u care OP?

just convert your BTC to B3coin then sleep and wake up end of 2018 with 10 lambos

up ur ass, faggot

He said like yesterday that bitcoin will crash and he was wrong

We are going up some and then we are crashing. Bitcoin is still in the denial phase.

omegafaggot was also wrong, he said at 7.2k that we ere going up and then down, i cant remmeber and nothing happened for hours then we went down.

Of course they are all guessing and if you read enough analysis you will have every case covered, someone will be obviously right every time while hundreds will be wrong.

omegafaggot also said "i cant make a price prediction if price doesnt move" kek, fucking scammer.

i think she may be one of the girls from denpagumi inc

He was true about the movement (as the history show), but slightly wrong about the price and exact time frame.

my personal opinion. down cause butt coin is shit. it bounced off 8500 like 10 fucking times. and i hate this fucking coin

Weak bull signs appearing, volume gives hope. This doesn't mean a return to bull market, just less control from bears, we'll be trading sideways instead of down. This usually gives alts some time to go up, if you join a moon mission now you're suicidal but you can fix damage trading alts. We'll move up in general but it's not going to be a straight line to 15K. Keep an eye out for news, Tether in particular.

down short term, gonna fulfill the inv H&S. first gonna drop to around 7.5 then 7k

fuck this is retarded we have to rely on this dinosaur - can at least ETH take over already

exactly

9k and then back around 4.5. After that 20k + screenshot this