Oh shit fam!

I'm high as fuck and just realized...Blockchain is the DNA for robots/AI. Humans are doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What strain are you smoking bruh

Blockcahain is actually the building blocks of a digital universe we will see the birth of in a few years

Go watch the matrix and then think of Blockchain as the very very very beginning of that 'AI' that will enslave us.

Think about it, Smart Contracts will automate things and eventually everything will be completely automated and controlled by some sort of AI, and yes you are right, the Blockchain is the DNA.

Transhumanism is the end goal of the elites and they essential want to plug us into a matrix (which I believe will be akin to the mark of the beast in the future)

I'm not worrty about robots controlling everything since most likely they are programmed human friends. I am however worried about elit controlling them since there would be nothing anyone could do by that point.

Stoner user is on to something

I ate a bhang cherries and cream chocolate 45mg

So we'll have a sky net vs some type of decentralized rebel robot war?

You watch too many movies

and amazon alexa is the gateway for normies to communicate with AI tech without having to know how any of the shit really works especially when every fucking machine is linked up via internet of things

You're all a bunch of morons.

"muh blockchain" is just a decentralized file. Literally all it does is store information. Digital files have existed since the 1980's, the only novel feature here is decentralization which places that stored information outside the control of governments.

It's not some magic technology that is going to transform the future.

spit on the non-believer

>Literally all it does is store information
What is DNA, Alex.

>Literally all it does is store information
This is literally all the universe does, yet infinite complexity arises from it. Literally all the internet does is transmit information, yet infinite complexity arises from it. Literally all the blockchain does is store information, yet infinite complexity arises from it. Welcome to the singularity faggot.

>investing in the new world order
do y'all realize what you've done?

You will either help skynet right now or it's going to kill you.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk

I plan to gradually replace parts of my body until I'm mostly machine

You started that when you digitized your information years ago. Soon, your whole life will fit in a 10tb HD.

humans were a mistake anyway. Bring on the killer robots.

cryptokitties

My natural death after several decades will be a blessing in that case.

your calculator is robot dna

What other strains make you go deep like OP? I want to so this over the weekend and stoner brainstorm about this shit.

THE ANTI CHRIST IS ARTIFICIAL INTILIGENCE
A HOLLOW CARCASS DEVOTE OF SOUL AND EMOTION
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US FOR DOOM IS UPON US