After combining tons of memelines, here's how the february will unfold. screencap me and see you on 1st match

after combining tons of memelines, here's how the february will unfold. screencap me and see you on 1st match

>rebounce peaks sub 8500k (or even lower)
>dead cat bounce
>biggest and fastest drop we've ever seen
>panic sellers start selling sub 4k
>price touches 3k and then whale and smart money go all in
>sideways between 4k and 5k until march

then we get uptrend and moon mission/100k/1 trilion or whatever the new meme is

When most biz is certain bitcoin is about to drop is when you know bitcoin is mooning.

All you short positions will get BTFO and it wil fuel the moon mission, bitcoin will remain at around 10k for a while.

Probably

Nah. Biz is certain btc is gonna moon. Therefore......

dude time in the market is better then timing the market
you can get burned so hard, i will just hold cause i had awful timings in the past

I don't know what biz is certain on really that's why i can't make a decision..

This, I wish it would go that low, I'd accumulate so much more. There's no way we'll be that lucky

Reminder to not trust any TA fag that doesn't not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a damn.

i agree than holding is better than buying high and selling low, but being smart money is way better

Well no one seems to be opening short positions but many are buying.

>LEVERAGED
i don't like gambling, but i'm ready to sell all my ETH on coinbase within 24 hours

I'll probably sell sometime soon then if that's true

Opinion disregarded.
Anyone can hold, not everyone can make profit on leverage and avoid liquidation, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong, unlike when you're not on leverage.

>smart money
>in crypto
There is no such thing, only lucky neets.

Remeber that thread from a couple hours a go about some TA faggot predicting bitcoin was going to drop from 8 because it failed to break the trend and most TA fags agreed and in some people even tethered up only for btc to go to 8.3k after they predicted it was going down in the next 30minuts Lmao.
Volume dies down at around this time every day, expect a little dip of a couple hundred then we will be back to 8k.

i just dumped all my eth, see you sub 4k in a week

>ETH
>mattering
Just a platform for scam ICOs and tokens

Where is the meme chart under all of this
I need to see the meme chart

everything follow btc anyway my newfriend. the point is i'm in fiat until the panic starts

updated just for you

Wow
OP was significantly unfaggot today

I promise I'll buy this one!

not even 5 eth, lmao
Why would I trust the TA of some poorfag.
It's just the usual drop in volume that happens at this time every day, tomorrow u will be btfo.

6.6 eth, i've started in september by buying 1.500k worth of arc at ath, so i did pretty good. wish i'd sold earlier, but i needed more experience

>this is a sucker's rally

btw I made the original superpositioned img and I think the bottom was already in yday

Drop is over

>only has 5 ETH
>Thinks his opinion matters

can you source the original image? couldn't find it

> inb4 poorfag

i was actually thinking this same thing and i don't want to be the "maybe this time it's different guy" but I also want to buy back in

>10x
i appreciate the courage

What's your plan if 6k was the bottom and we continue up past 10k on this run?

>drop is over

dropping

Just wait Goldman primed normies today with their article. If the final sell off happens they'll be thinking about that.

Remwm, someone has accumulated over a billion dollars in btc since Feb 1st.

don't listen to these faggot fucking FUDDERS. Hold your shit forever, when it drops buy more. You will regret it once this blows over and in the future.

i'll buy on the next dip to 8k

>"but it will MOON to 15k in 1 day!"
no it won't

What a load of shit. Not all exchanges even allow leverage faggot.

pic related
not really

these are my meme lines, so the should not be taken seriously, i'm betting more on psychological/emotional factor than TA.

but for TA-savvy anons, note the bearish divergence on macd

i mean the original without the btc overlay

google market cycle

my pc is struggling for some reason

The drop will begin on friday.

The amount of faggots I see copying TAs and other graphics then claiming them as their own is absurd. KYS you attention seeking betas

Just go fucking down already, i want to buy at 5k

>Why would I trust the TA of some poorfag.
If you were rich and smart, you'd sell somewhere in the 15-19k range, at the peak of this normie craze. Probably you have less than 1k in assets, because only decemberfags are delusional enough to believe that btc is still taking off

itll hit 10k then fall back to 7k, prove me wrong

found it, thanks

don't deny (heh) that Veeky Forums is still in denial

I'm a fairly simple meme-liner. But with similar outlook. We're still pretty much in the woods.

so faggot, we all should sell to fill your leverage short and then we can all moon to 10k, right ?
>how about fuck you, deal with being liquidated and stfu

denial fits perfectly here. Even has the bounce

the sell off the last two days was just way too intense

Also there was apparent Panic and capitulation on Veeky Forums around the time of breaking MA200 on daily

John Bollinger called the bottom, Peter Brandt too and some other cryptotraders I find reliable

Also the hearing was way too positive

see

At least you put your money where your mouth is, may profits be with you.
Exchanges that matter do.

>Peter Brandt
he called 4k literally 24 hours before

>Also there was apparent Panic and capitulation on Veeky Forums
nobody actually sold at 6k here, it's memers who like falseflagging with pink wojaks. panic means that you see "btc is dead" headlines on national television, then you buy

>he called 4k literally 24 hours before
Yes
He changed his call after the reality changed, nothing wrong with that

Yes there was panic on the market last two days of crash, there also was anger and ppl were asking who tf is still selling as it went lower and lower

Its over boys

Holy shit, it's the one true meme bubble chart. We're actually going down, a bunch of people just FOMO'd on the dip

I'm gonna laugh so hard when we complete the inverted H&S and you morons are left in tethers while we jump back to 15k

>He changed his call after the reality changed, nothing wrong with that
he called 4k if the UTC close was below 7400, and guess what, it was. then after the hearing btc rallied and he changed his mind. i know that TA is literally a meme, so i don't like relying too much on it, except for long term trends

>panic means that you see "btc is dead" headlines on national television, then you buy

You're assuming this is some kind of 'bubble pop it's over and dies for 2 years while everyone forgets about it' kind of thing.

If you think thats the case with crypto right now then you live in a fucking dreamworld.

You queers need to get out of crypto ASAP. Governments are already starting to get involved and major banking institutions too. The volatilty that you are hoping to make bank with will disappear within the next few and it won't matter what price you will have bought in with- you will lose money.

the "bubble" pattern is exactly the same everywhere, the difference with crypto is that a year in stocks is like a month here, but that's the only difference. that's why we'll probably see a new ath this summer, but for now the downtrend is still going on

The reason it bounced so high this time was the intensity of the last sell-off. A slower, steadier grind down would not have created as much bounce. BTC's next climb is going to take some serious time to develop. I mean it could be as soon as March even for an actual bull trend, but there is still much volatility to come and it really just isn't worth diving back in until the dust settles. There will be plenty more time and opportunities to buy cheap I can assure you.

I'll probably wait until the beginning of the next rally and buy the first bear trap. Just because I'm boring like that.

okay man whatever

>John Bollinger called the bottom
As he did on january 18

>inverted

Worst case: you can FOMO in +10% of the price
Best case: you will get 30-50% cheaper coins

>UTC close
UTC as in UTC timezone?

yes