Nano

You literally have to be a brainlet if you don't own any NANO by now. youtube.com/watch?v=e7jLFroW_NE

Assblaster said it is shit tier. Not buying.

>assblaster says link is a god tier coin
LMAO

nano gonna be a dead shitcoin eoy

Reason being?

he didn't buy any Raiblocks and he missed the huge pump in December and January. Now he's sad because everyone but him got rich off that shit.

Nano goes to zero as soon as a fast free token comes out without the major node bugs.

No one has invented anything that is as fast and feeless. You are looking at the only one. If you were smart like us you would have read the whitepaper back in November and understood how genius it was and bought it at 10 cents like we did.

There's really no reason for Nano to actually hold value because it works.

Literally one of the only like 5 coins with a working product.

I use it mainly to just transfer at this point. Hopefully marketplaces and auction sites will begin accepting it soon.

Crypto should not even be feeless in the first place fucking poorfags

Please don't reproduce.

Yea it's impossible for another coin with fast transfer speeds and a 0.01 cent fee to come along that actually works without node issues and take xrbs place lol

These dumb NANO shills are probably bagholders who paid $30 per. Shitcoin that will die out. Other coins have fast tx speed and very low fees. XRB isn't special. It hasn't been put through a realistic stress test. Wallets are shit and there's bugs everywhere. Fucking brainlet bagholders lmao

I bought 7000 at 10 cents in November. I sold it at $35. How mad are you?

>very low fees
Nano has Zero fees. not 0.01 or 0.001
It's ZERO
I like how people keep saying Nano is nothing special yet they cant mention any coin that beat it in term of Speed + Zero fee transactions

Nano is completely deflationary since there will never be any more coins, meaning the current owners have complete control over it as well as huge deflation meaning price will never really stabilize so that it would be good for use as a currency

Also where are the actual incentives to run a node?

user, where did you first hear about it? I bought at $2, sold around 20, but can't recall where I heard about it

I don't know what incentives there are to run a node. Why don't you ask one of the present 1300+ node hosters.
FYI Mobile wallet is working on everyone who has the wallet to run a node when even the app is minimized. So yea there about to be thousands more.

I read a ton of whitepapers From August to November. Raiblocks made me go woah. Like it was some scientific shit that stood out amongst all others. It was a new technology. To this day it still stands out. I have sold my position at near ATH, but I'm still rooting for it.

Anyone accepting NANO as payment has an incentive to run a node.

Christ.
Please keep putting money into the market.

nano at 11 dollars is marketcap 1.5 billion , if this were to reach 100 dollars the marketcap would be 15 billion placing it at #5 ... how reasonable is that ?

>huge pump in january
Lmao it's been having a huge dump in january. Had the biggest losses in the top 100.
>le working product
>blown away by the whitepaper
Every fucking day you shills come here repeating this trash. This fucking coinband the nodes it uses to transfer is broken as shit

No ones falling for it anymore. It had its pjmp and dump already.

Centralized + all supply already distributed + name is shit

RaiBlocks was a terrible name, but Nano isn't much better lmfao. Logo needs work too. The project itself seems really cool, but they really need to brand themselves better.

>deluding the definition of working product to the base feature of all cryptocurrencies.

You are literally retarded, no other way to put it.

How about you list coins that actually hold their network security/stability better than xrb, pro tip; every single shitcoin. If you fell for a coin thats just xlm without the network security, ico's, smartcontracts. Then you deserve to lose everything.

>Nano is a unit prefix meaning "one billionth"

>security/stability better than xrb,
What are you talking about.
Where are these security flaws found on xrb?
Xrb doesn't have icos smartcontractas because it's not trying to be another ETH. It;s doing fast transactions with zero fee.
Anyway if you find any flaws in Nano/Xrb security, the Nano team pay you 10,000 Nano. So go ahead find them and let the Nano team know