Guaranteed winners

Guaranteed winners,

BTC, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS, VEN, XRB, OMG, BNB, KCS, QASH, REQ, ENG, HPB, LINK, RLC, SPHTX, ICX.

Anything you would add or take off?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/kraken/eosbtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why VEN or REQ? China's been fucking with em recently

XBY

FUN

ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS, VEN, XRB, OMG, BNB, KCS, QASH, REQ, ENG, HPB, LINK, RLC, SPHTX, ICX.

>OMG, EOS, ETH
Definite winners. I'd take a look at SALT too.

Way to diversified.

TRRRRRUMPCOIN

I hate that iota dev but i have a feeling IoT and iota are gonna be huge. If the tangle gets going PRL too.

AMB of course

Are you a millionaire? Then shut the fuck up.

No TRAC? Shame on you OP.

Come on man, China isn’t gonna touch VEN. Jim Breyer and his wife are close with the Chinese government and Breyer is an advisor and investor in VeChain.

what the fuck is the point aside from being a PnD?

LSK, EOS, SKY

How do all of you forget about TRX every. Damn. Time.

Split EOS into EOS and ADA, split KCS into COSS and KCS. Add PAY and MCO

I'd say axe VEN -- don't know much about the other less popular ones to say. BNB and BTC are high risk, imo.

The only ones on that list that are for sure are ETH and LINK imo.

No china has been fucking with other crypto. If they ban crypto they wont ban all, but will definetly us some statewise, which means the one will have a monopoly and will be worth a lot.

LTC

Add WTC. I dont see Qash as a "guaranteed" winner

Why the fuck is STRAT not mentioned in this thread once?

Let's not forget AMB. Sure moon soonish.

Axe VEN?

What the FUCK are you guys even talking about? Am I living in bizarro world? Does anybody here seriously believe that VEN won’t be successful? Are you guys trolling or what? Give it to me straight.

>SPHTX
Why SPHTX and no KMD?

How the fuck is BAT not on your list??

XBY

BTC:XRB::ETH::XBY

C20 will win no matter which coins end up on top.

FUN

JIBrel Network (JNT) should be on there

>believing a larp

wew

Still to diversified.
>thinks more money determines the value of an opinion

It does in this case. You haven't made much money therefore your advice is worthless.

>le too diverse

fuck outta here moonboy, grownups are talking about portfolios that can outperform the market

Don't listen to these pajeets, man. VEN is incredibly promising right now.

>Non-whitepaper better than 90 of other whitepapers
>Real world partnerships with established global business leaders
>Incentivized staking
>Variety of use cases
>Still VERY early in the roadmap (lots of runway)

NAV imo

PRL
>thank me after maintest release

Still got to research that one, anything you want to add though?

Request is great. Why?
+ Solid fucking team backed by Y Combinator, harder to get into than Harvard.
+ At least 14 projects being worked on, there'll be a metric fuckton of development.
+ Coins will be burnt, value goes up. People will FOMO into REQ when they see the supply going down.
+ Real world usage. There'll be people in your office who haven't touched bitcoin/ethereum who will be using Request.
+ People who want crypto to succeed will invest in REQ. It's one of the few coins that benefits the whole crypto ecosystem.
+ More Y Combinator partnerships are possible, they love networking.
+ Huge amount of followers on reddit. Constantly mentioned on the daily altcoin posts.
+ Plenty of use cases. Possible for ICOs to cam girls to use Request in the future.
+ Tons of people hate paypal and will switch to a better alternative.
+ Online stores stopped bitcoin support? Request will be ready when they want to get back into crypto.

Mobius, the poop that loops.

Lmao at nobody saying BNTY

This is low-key FUD. REQ will eventually be supporting any Fiat and ALL crypto.

+trx

No Monero?????
wtf

>tfw have NEO, ICX, LINK, ETH, EOS, VEN

This. I'm praying BTC dips again so I can buy some more cheap VEN. I was waiting for 4k

>way to diversified
diversify meme

Learn to read retard

Get some OMG and you will have the ultimate chadfolio

I do remember this one being shilled few weeks ago. meh
??

can i still make any dough?

Dude OMG is going to be one of the biggest gainers of the big coins in 2018. 3 figures eoy

I have roughly equal parts of ETH ICX LINK OMG VEN XLM will I make it

>SPHTX

no

it's based entirely on rumor

>no DTA, STRAT, WAVES, LSK, SONM or ARK

yeah nah

It depends on how big your portfolio is.

80% QASH, 20% VEN reporting in. Ready for 10x within a month

Anyone who doesn’t own ARDR has zero ability to comprehend the technology of any of this shit.

>Modum
Because they have an amazing product

MOR

Moria Token

over-diversified OP... unless you are big whale with big account....

I would make it around 5-10 coins from your list to maximize your profitability:
1. ETH
2. NEO
3. XLM
4. KCS
5. ENG
6. ICX
7. KB3

Quantstamp (QSP)

Replace XLM with litecoin because normiebase
Get rid of EOS, BNB, OMG, KCS, LINK, SPHTX, meme coins. And about ant shares, wouldn't bet on them

They're all ponzi schemes and pump'n dump

> sphtx bags at 1.20

It hurts

ETN

They have partnerships with large European mobile companies that will take ETN as payment to reduce customers phone bills. So basically people mine ETN all month on their phones and then use it to reduce their costs. They crowdfunded 40 million when BTC was 4 grand. Presumably they've cashed out significantly so they are not lacking in the funds department. Fags will fud, but this is a safe $1 EOY and potential $10 over 3.

ELIXIR

Better than SALT and LEND
By the end of 2018 we will have a working product, Elixir LLC, social media integration, an app on both stores, a web platform, and a reputation platform.

I think 25 bucks EOY is an easy shot, wouldn't be surprised for 50. These guys have delivered on everything so far, I have no reason to doubt we'll be ahead of the roadmap by the end of the year.

Because it's a ten year long investment and these dorks just want 3 years Max. TRX is going to be the new internet, idk why people don't see the massive system they're putting in place. Everyone owns their own data? A truly decentralized internet? I mean come on

>no xmr

Its the biggest wealth transfer in history. Buy now.

>no xrb

Just in the next two months they have plans that will be implemented that will really boost the price. Won't even need to wait that long.

STRAT def winner

ADD: SONM, THETA, FUN

REMOVE: REQ, LINK

SONM easily one of the most undervalued projects right now. THETA while not so undervalued looks very promising with the team that's behind it. FUN is a pretty much guaranteed success at this point.

Coin burn starting by the start of March. I don't know the rate but that'll already send it it's way up

Same here. Anybody with a brain knows that ven is probably the safest thing you can invest in. PWC is gonna let this fail?? Lol. Accounting firms do not like taking risks. PWC is also considered the most the most prestigious accounting firm.

Fucking pahjeets would rather invest in vaporware that "sounds cool".

at current prices, BCH is a guaranteed 2x mid term.
Much more guaranteed than all those low cap coins you listed

I know this board hates it but

...IOTA

I was actually there when Alex Grey and Mars1 painted this user.... No bull

Coin burn in the billions, peiwoo, all the games that are already going nuts in south korea, secret Ali Baba money and execs, and actual platform implementation at the end of this month. Also that sweet sweet end of Chinese New year. Fucking mooning soon.

My portfolio is 50% ENG, 30% RLC, 20% ICX.

Morons on this board are going to look at VEN this summer, recall the price during the dip to start 2018, and wonder why they are still poor. Meanwhile I'm holding a strength node+ and just waiting for this thing to grow - PwC is going to utilize this tech to make blockchain based accounting strategies mainstream in coming years. I own a business and the inventory applications alone would save me an unbelievable amount of time/money.

DMT, LSD, XVG, LINK

Confirmed that chinese tech companies are only able to thrive if they are close with the government
This is their way of controlling what goes on in the country while not holding back technological innovation (ie. India)

chinks are winning

Telcoin bitch

Last time I posted a meme like this I got banned for like 3 days

>Anything you would add or take off?

You forgot ARY my dude.

ELIX. Yes I'm serious.

how is this 10 mil cap idk haha esketit

im a retard, what does this mean

cryptowat.ch/kraken/eosbtc

Wow you missed the single best coin that is Digibyte...

b0x

Ssssshhhhh

poor user
you can't even read
how will you ever make it?

>ELIX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>reading comprehension

AION
JNT
WTC

Why BNB? I love Binance but is a fee coin really that good to be the cream of the crop?

God tier folio. Like if folios were first girlfriends that would be Sasha Grey.

Simple Token (OST) is another good project which I think will do very good. It is an open source customizable token that will enable smaller businesses to utilize blockchain. Sort of like the Facebook of blockchain as an analogy. It actually has the founder of geocities in the team. The team is also relatively large and hseems very well put together. By 2020 Q2, ost projects that their circulating supply will go down over 10x to aprox. 25 million. At $0.30 there is little risk IMO. If the company succeeds you will make great gains in a couple years. 1bn market cap at 25m supply is 37usd. Besides circ supply projections, the project is very solid.