So, they've exit scammed, right?

>two best friends from highschool start a logistics company
>neither have any experience with logistics
>hurhur we are partnered

what?

They've been absent.

Also "Rasheed"

obviously

nice fud faggot. need some cheaper bags pajeet?

>calls me a pajeet
>EVE team is populated by a Rasheed and Poobah

>ignoring low mc, pre ICO prize right now
of course it might be a shitcoin and no product will see the day of light but i am not at all worried it will get listed eventually and moon

The fact they just re-tweet and post about their ICO sale on Twitter, their last update is 14 days ago, and they're below ICO price, it really makes me wonder whether they're still there. Sure, a moon if it gets on an exchange. But they have to make an effort to get it on one.

Incredible that people on biz still put money into pajeet projects.
Sure they might be successful in a few instances but the risk is much bigger

Rasheesh kek
Yeah man sell this shit asap, the only admin that still interacts in the community is some faggot named Nadya with a picture of a raccon and doesn't even have the admin badge.
The "team" is nowhere to be seen, they are still partying after reaching the goal. Sell this shit at a loss if you have to and buy BlockArray.

I never bought it. Just surfing for bargains.

I got banned for saying all admins left the chat after the ico. It's so obvious they are on vacation on Hawaii or something. Sometimes I want this fucking bubble to pop and all these pajeets to die in a fucking fire.

Confirmed scam, sell now.

kinda proud i could see it after 3 mins of looking

This. People can FUD ARY until the cows come home, but the founders are in the Telegram and Discord every damn day. Large updates on Medium every two weeks. They’re living up to their roadmap and promises thus far. And the SEC hasn’t stamped out this US ICO. Idk. FUD it if you want I guess.

Sell me on it?

its not a scam lol

Updates every Friday actually. I don't understand the FUD either. Especially since it's all terrible FUD

Devery but better and with a working product. Blockarray.io

fuck, that's compelling

thats why you should becareful with "the team" now... see TRON example?

B3coin is a better bet for 10x gains

My calculations show that we are fucked. Have 300k what to do.

Dump them asap.

the only people freaking out in the telegram are the 15year olds who invested their lunchmoney and now somehow think they are "investors" and can actually demand something

thats not how it works dennis
you gifted two indians 8 mio dollares and they gave you some memetokens in exchange for that
now all you can do is begging and behave like the child you are

for real, the telegram is kind of comical now
>i'm an investor
>you must do something
>i'm angry
>pooped my panties

lmao

You invested in this child?

and to make it even better, you believed all the /biz fud about ary and choose the pajeets over them
>not gonna make it, dennis

2 years of experience as a junior web dev and now the CEO of a logistics company?

You put your money on this person?

Also, if someone paid attention to their thread on bitcointalk, they had a picture of a super 16yo pajeet wearing a snapback lol. Then they removed this pajeet picture and replaced it with someone else.
90% sure that only one or two guys exist on that team, the rest are paid models/fake people.
This is a scam and even ian balina compared it to confido, go check his review where he laughs at the "demo" (a fucking flash movie that always shows the same result no matter what you input).

The CEO is the only developer on in the company?

You think this "venture" is going to be successful?

I know, it's fucking garbage but even confido did 10x but these useless pajeets can't even get listed on a mid-tier exchange like kucoin. Fucking pajeets. At least Joost was German.

at least they will spend a small amount of the money you idiots gifted them to simulate a bit of activity
after their holydays and all the coke and hookers that is
after some time, the project is over/failing/remaining shell and they still will have 90% of the ico funds
>they made it

Everyone put money on this deserves to be poor and shit in streets. This is after 5 minutes of looking at their website.

So many retards calling it a scam because devs aren't constantly on telegram

Literally pajeet tier FUD
>when exchange sir
>when moon sir
>why no lambo sir

Shut your dumb nigger ass up you fucking gave money to a pajeet who only started coding 3 years ago.

>This gay cunt took your money, bought a boat, and now thinks he's the next Elon Musk cause you let him do it.

Keep sperging

BRUH.

YOU PUT MONEY ON THIS ICO SIMPLY CAUSE THE WEBSITE LOOKED PRETTY. YOU ARE THE SPERG. YOU ARE BELOW THE SPERG. THE SPERG IS YOUR SUPERIOR.

embarassing

Magkano bayad sayo para iFUD tong Devery?

The funniest ARY fud is when peoole make fun of how he and his best friend are on the project

Wouldnt you want people that can work together well on the project?

Haha nice I'm not pinoy tho. How'd you do that?

Always do the opposite of what biz says.

you can find out which advice is good or not based on how many niggers are used by the people FUDing

The site is your average wix.com made piece of shit

>Only working product is a javascript demo not connected to blockchain

Thanks bought 100k

All buy walls down