UNDER 8K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS A BULLTRAP

NEVER DAY TRADE CRYPTO AGAIN
>NEVER DAY TRADE CRYPTO AGAIN

Not yet I'm afraid

You didn't buy the absolute top, user...did you?

um can we have some equality please
gonna hafta see downs if you want ups

I have 200$ to spare should I buy now or wait?

"if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best" - BTC

of course its fucking going down after +30 % mania. The bottoms evolve at +5-10% rate so were heading towards 7k soon.

>best: massive high 1 time, never even sure you'll see it again
>worst: absolute crash

Above 8k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

d...depends what you mean by top....

post wojack tits pls

It was and I sold. Fuck my life

i heard that 8 k is strong support

$1 strong support

ourguy goldy was right all along

it's like getting a blowie with a swallow on the first date and then she be using 2 fingers to jerk yo meat every time after that

Bitcoin has been a closed system since the drop to from 19k. No new money is entering the market. What you're seeing now is just people who already hold bitcoin just swing trading or fomoing back in. One way or another the market is going to realize no is going to pump it back to 20k ever again. And then they sell. And it goes to 1k where it belongs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait you dumbfuck

Buy now you idiot

the absolute state of biz

STOP SELLING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But I want to be NEETcomfy forever ;_;

Remind me why you fags aren't shorting with 5x leverage again?

1 ms :P Weak hands shaken off, nice

what am I missing. It's 8.2K on GDAX

The signs that it is going to crash (well, the crash is ongoing)

Even if it is manipulatd up to 10k first as whales and miners continue to dump on you

which one should I listen to?

Demonstrably false
All time high volumes recently
Asksum greater than bidsum

All indicate new money coming in

WTF THE VOLUME IS MANIPULATED

Make a whale friend. Learn how bots work.

>b-bitcoin will n-never go above 10k

remember?

WRONG

market cap increased by 30B in the last 24h

market cap got 30b back. that doesnt mean new money.

Are you guys really this retarded, or just trolling? I feel like I should stop bother trying to help or post seriously

>tfw literally 0 money in crypto after making a short burst of cash in it months ago
>tfw still want it to succeed for the sake of wojak AAAAAAAAAposting

buy

BTC is a textbook bubble. There is still money coming in from "the greater fools".

No please, give us more insight from your crystal ball

>marketcap equals actual money in the markets
Does ANYONE know what the fuck they're talking about in here, ever?

Yeah, tgaht's the othre point I would make, that I don't think a lot of people understand how market cap is actually calculated with this shit but I'll tell you know that 30 billion us dollars were not put back into crypto.

But I'm not going to bother going in depth because these guys are still pre-101

just buy guys, it worked great when you bought the 12k,10k and 9k dips, keep buying, you won´t get burned at all I promisse, you heard what the guy in US senate said right ? His kids LOVES bitcoin, if there is a more bullish sign then this I wouldn´t know

I never said that. I said it would never get to 20k though.

You need a fucking crystal ball now to apply common sense, rational thinking, and realize that when your fellow "investors" are a bunch of people with their heads in the sand, it might be time to be more pessimistic?

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

I'm holding a little bit of eth but I'm not even gonna get sucked back into buying until shit goes up a little bit or unless it goes sub $400. Last week it was at $1100. The week before that $1200. Crypto has been a slowwww bleed since december and i'm waiting for it to either bleed out or stability

based user, teach me your wisdom

lol

Learn what asksum and bidsum means dimbfuck

Im happy for sminem

Everybody seems to like him

such a nice boy sminem

>nNThBA7CKU
Filtered

If Teeka is bullish, I'm bullish

WHY GRUG TELL GROG CLOTH GO DOWN IN ROCK BUT NOW GROG NEED MORE ROCK FOR CLOTH!? GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA