Uranium stocks are the new crypto

Face it, coinholders: cryptos are going to have a mad bull market now the tulips have started rotting, and it's time you put your money into papers actually backed by something substantial again

Uranium has been in bearmarket since 2011, and is at the turning point price-wise
Reactors are being built all over the world
Companies have cut costs, shut down operations, went bancrupt and production will soon hit a shortfall compared to the rising demand in the coming years

At the moment, I recommend US-based producers like Energy Fuels and UR-energy, to a lesser extent Cameco and other more primarily Canadian-listed producers. Because the US-based producers have petitioned the US goverment that more domestic supply of such a strategic source of energy should be supplied by US companies.

Buy the green my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MG5hkNIO1MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can I hodl it. No my hair will fall out. I'm sad now.

>Face it, coinholders: cryptos are going to have a mad bull market now the tulips have started rotting, and it's time you put your money into papers actually backed by something substantial again
what did he mean by this

im interested user, please tell me more about it?

If you're gonna buy into any commodity right now it would be helium.

Not even joking, great investment opportunity here.

>not only bagholding a depreciating asset, but bagholding a depreciating asset with a half-life
could these be the heaviest bags on earth?

why would you want to gamble on a market with such a small mix of production, massive government control, massive price manipulation literally by decree? I mean Uranium sounds like a great investment if your Dick Cheney.

Mad BEAR market is what I meant

Uranium as a commodity has been hard pressed since the Fukushima meltdown, but the cancerous stuff is needed if we want to wean the world off black coal energy.
The reason for this is that coal and gas, but CO2 emitters and a major source of pollution of both air and earth, are NECCECARY for baseload power.
Wind, solar, tidal and all the other alternative energy forms have to answer yet to how to solve the days where the seas are calm, the sky is cloudy and the winds barely blow.
Thus you always need some kind of power to run things.

And that is why China is building dozens upon dozens of new nuclear power plants, because they need energy, and coal is fucking up their air and ground, and renewables are not stable enough to handle the needs of a growing economy with 1,3 billion souls.

India is pursuing the same, and even fucking Saudi Arabia is building nuclear reactors

Because it's going into a bull-cycle after 7 years of pain

You're pretty fucking dumb not to realize the blockchain is already enabling mining consortiums to raise capital and pay returns to their token holder investors.

youtu.be/MG5hkNIO1MA

Why buy stocks in uranium when I can get much better returns on the blockchain?

You planning on living a billion years, user?

i know that in the us uranium mining hasnt been doing well, they are trying to shut down mines for enviromental reasons, i know because i was i wanted to buy a gold/copper/silver mining claim so i was reaserching mining in general, so i would avoid us uranium stocks

Read the same thing 2 years ago.

It is not in any cycle the plants have been shut down in last years and are not coming back up soon. Unless you know of any factor like shrinking supply or growing demand it makes no sense to invest in it.

The demand is well known, because the fuel usage is nearly constant. It is usually less than known demand, because there are constant planned and unplanned shutdowns for plants repairs.

Uranium fever?

You need to take in the implications of the POTUS and the America First doctrine being implemented

US miners are the ones that will probably benefit the most from the coming bull market due to this factor

And the big, cheap producers in Kazakhstan are not available for Western investors except for exposure through Cameco which has partnerships there

I would also avoid AREVA, or whatever they call themselves these days, at all costs, it's French inefficiency at its worst and also heavily exposed to African instability

Is uranium bullion a thing? Can I hodl it like gold?

A lot of the power plant manufactures have had set backs Toshiba got set back 20 years they sold their DRAM business because from Westinghouse being a toxic asset class.

a large consortium would be fine leaving the energy market as is with natural gas and coal at the top.

> What is radiation poisoning
seriously though, you can buy uranium ore, but its not an investment like buying bullion

Leave it under your mattress to keep you warm

It's like any commodity you can buy it and sell theirs likely a index or a ETF laying around.

You can absolutely hold it. Uranium has such a long half life that it may as well not be radioactive at all.

>Wind, solar, tidal and all the other alternative energy forms have to answer yet to how to solve the days where the seas are calm, the sky is cloudy and the winds barely blow.

you are literally retarded. You think just cos its not windy outside that there's no wind on earth? And the only time the entire earth woudl be cloudy would be after a fucking nuclear winter because some faggot filled a warehouse with 1000btc worth of uranium and drunk drove his lambo into it

you got me.
thoughts on DNN and CCJ?

can I talk to you anywhere outside here via email or something? you can leave a temporary one and we will move from there to skype

I can show you I made over 1m USD from crypto between 2015 and 2018

>doesnt know what bull market is
>compares crypto to tulips
>shills asset that is literally physically depreciating over time instead
ok bro

I'd dance with him. But that is a aggressive combat stance the last time that happened was that time they jump started the nuclear reactor, it's the elephant's foot.

That kind of inter-state coorporation is decades away, and you would need a MASSIVE increase in all alternative energy resources for it to make sense on a scale of say the US or the EU

Both are good picks, Cameco is obviously the blue-chip variant with a heavy punch but also heavy liabilities, so the upside is smaller compared to the junior producer
On the other hand, if the bull market is too slow coming, Cameco has an easier time getting through and possibly gobbling up even more junior mining claims/prospects