Veeky Forums psyop

Veeky Forums PSYOP opportunity: Operation Toast the Roasties

we need to get more women into crypto. seriously. we can do this with some simple reverse psychology. start making memes like:

>she thought she could get into bitcoin
>crypto is for white males only (they'll just ignore the chinks like they always do)
>crypto is a boys' club
etc etc. this will make the Strong Wymyn throw all their money at buttcoin just to "show us." either way, market cap goes up, we make money, and the roasties get toasty

it will absolutely work. even if they're privy to the "they're making fake memes to get us to buy into bitcoin to give them money," the dumbshit feminists will still just throw their money at bitcoin to prove us wrong.

there is absolutely no way that they won't just give us their money--especially with the current postmodernist liberal mentality

we need memers. we need shoopers. we need twitter sockpuppet shitposters. REPORT IN, FAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

women-coin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/
femaletoken.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redit army standing by XD

Women are the main household consumers, i can see some potential here

>ironic shitposting
this is a good start

do you really think women are stilupid enough to fall for basic psychological games? fuck off pig

T O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

i will pay a woman 50 dollars in crypto to film themselves pissing

yes
yes they are
and if not them their numale allies will assure them they'll signal them when Veeky Forums dumps
thing is numales are stupid so that won't help

Fuck you, asshole

You need to wrap it in their feels, 0 logic and 100 feelings.

>0 logic
Women are moving into tech and engineering. Men are scared

Dude stop larping it's too obvious

"They say women cant figure out how to buy cryptos. I'll show them" #GirlsWhoCoin

in the vain of draft our daughters

Bonus points if you can tie Trump Derangement Syndrome into them being oppressed and to buy

dude women just have to piss and ill send them crypto. its not too difficult

Listen, the only thing I need women to be doing is sucking my dick or spreading their legs. That's. It. Nothing more and nothing less.
Can you imagine women in crypto? Literally panic selling like you pussies do. Market would be unstable.

#GirlsWhoCoin

I like it.

Larping as what? I'm a guy

Nice larp

As a numale cuck, you're clearly a parody. "Fuck you, asshole" really gives it away.

then fuck off back to tumblr faggot

Women are important to society but not for creating and overcoming problems but for nurturing the offspring
Deal with it

yeah scared that women will crash and burn the whole fucking thing like they are relentlessly trying to do with the gaming industry.

lmao

Women can redistribute the wealth held primarily by men in Bitcoin by buying into Nano.

>#GirlsWhoCoin
i love it

Someone should start a "feminist backed coin" called SLUTcoin. It will be a hit, I promise.

no. just make memes making fun of women for being too stupid to get into crypto and spread them. make memes about men loving their crypto club and spread them. the toast will be insane

exactly.

along with all the new crypto wealth is going to men and women will be left behind.

SLUTcoin could be an alternate project, an ICO that "helps stop women oppression by funding slut walks and pussy riots" or w/e they call them now.

women-coin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/

#YesWeCoin

also there is this: femaletoken.org/

"Women don't need Crypto they said. I'll show them #GirlsWhoCoin"

attractive women don't need to risk their own money in crypto or most other financial endeavors they can just get a man to take all the risks then benefit from him by proxy. how does it feel that an average camwhore beats your daily gains by lying there and pleasuring herself all day, and exposes herself to no risk of loss in the process?

>attractive women
irrelevant. we're targeting lefties

>average camwhore
doesn't make money. the camwhore market is too saturated and trap camwhores are starting to make more than the attractive women

>when men are better at pretending to be girls than women are at actually being girls
the absolute STATE

Brainlet here, how else could you multiply without *?

multiplication without *

int _a = 0;
for(i=0;i=0; --i, b

you could also have done that dumb bitch's addition way with a single loop and you it wouldn't be arbitrarily restricted to 10

You fucking autist. He's just doing what OP suggested. Jesus fuck you're stupid

>Market would be unstable.

That's exactly what we want, you dolt

lmao

>lefties
>buying into any sort of market
>lefties not just following the trend and just making bitcoin more volatile.

>women won't bit the bait and stay away from crypto
>women bit the bait and buying crypto blindly to show men they can do it too

It's a win-win for males.

they'll lose all their money ahah ahaAHAHAHAHHAH

The best meme tells the truth... That's it. That simple.

>Crypto adopted worldwide regardless of age, demographic, poverty level, access to technology, banking, or government.
>Created endless wealth for new generation
>95% male

Why were women the only humans on the planet to miss out? Black men, china men, poor men, teenaged dorky boys, the elite, the under privelaged, the unbanked... EVERYONE ON THE PLANET except WOMEN.

That's it. That's the meme. Shorten it, make it sweet.

>women can be irreparably triggered by hearing the truth
this agrees with 100% of my experience with wymyn

I already see articles online about how crypto is 90% white republican men kek. Someone must already have this idea

I really don't give a fuck about modern women for this. I would prefer if most of these whores remained ignorant of crypto and poor for the next few years until they are forced to get in. Fuck feminists - they do not deserve to be early adopters. They deserve to be thrown in ovens.

Agree desu

> " Only women investing in crypto are transgender, study found. White male crashing bitcoin graphs everytime a woman launches a newcoin to bankrupt her."

> " White male owns more than 97% of every coin, 2% detained by PoC (male PoC), study found that women are kept off crypto because they could take

>

> " Women earn 0.00007% of every coin "

>

There are like 98% males in all my stem lectures since the first semester Lmao.
Same thing another city where my buddies to go uni.
I'd actually be quite happy if more women would show earnest interest in technology and science. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Justin Trudeau Considering Redistributing Coins in Canadian Wallets for Income Equality