etherscan.io/token/Tronix?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

sometime late next year, maybe

You're going to make phat Gainz and your Green ID confirms it

inevitably for a brief period of time until you eventually get fucked

it's cryptocurrency, that's a bubble, nigga
that shit ain't based on anything besides emotions fr

Tron stole their whitepaper from two different coins and pasted them together.

Justin also sold 6 billion coins at its peak and took the money.

If you invested in tron your a true dumbass

$1 EOY

If you buy 100 000 more right now at 0.035 and sell all your bags at 0.06 yeah you'll break even.

Yes, trx will eventually moon just because it's on Binance and it's still cheap

No

March: Coin burn and Platform lunch. Just be patient dude

>your a true dumbass

Lol no they literally plagiarized their whitepaper

It makes feel so good knowing this is the best LOL fud people come up with.

Could be worse you could have bought at 15 or whatever I would exit asap rumor has it JUSTinYU sold out already and there are many other red flags hold tight

no he didn't its all still there
>dumbass

FUD?

Are you kidding me?

They stole two coins whitepapers and the "CEO" sold off 6 billion coins at its peak.

You deserve to lose everything and i hope you do if you invest even 0.03 into tron.

Unbelievable

they are all still in the wallet, what are u talking about lmao
>reddit spacing
etherscan.io/token/Tronix?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83 ,locked 34bn as he said

Im not going to go round and round with you and keep repeating myself.

Believe Sun, ill believe all the factual reports.

requesting the trx fangirl who went nude after trx bombed

Just hodl that god damn coin and don't listen to these idiots. I swear everytime I see an user bitching about a coin, I get fucking breastcancer. Fuck you guys.

lol being this delusional

No. I am so fucking sorry OP. You can absolutely recoup your loss in an actual coin not worth dog shit though.

There was a whole different chunk of tokens that were donated to different corporations. One of the corporations happened to be run by Justin. Those were the tokens that were sold. Dig around for more details.

all the FUD aside that I know you retards love to spew out.

Tron foundation has a large and expanding team of young motivated people.
80% consists of programmers.
they taking partnerships left and right.
mainnet is comming out end of march.
large community and active on Twitter.
weekly reports that come out.

sure justin sun did some PR fuck ups at the start of all this, but he is a young guy and he is learning fast.

keep your eyes on this one, its gonna go places.

I bought it at 0.18 thought it will go to 5$...

Let's be real here until main net and the coin burn happens, I don't think anything will really change how people think of Tron

Lmfao.

Like being partnered with Alibaba and a bunch of other companies Sun shits out his mouth every week.

You are a serious cuck if you believe anything he says.

If you can even understand him between picking his nose and saying something no one understands. Even other asians

you are cancer, kys

that is fine reallym sooner or later people will realize this project is the real thing.

just hold

show the the direct wallet

me*

I typed Justin Sun sold 6 billion and there were literally 8 reports on his theft and on him sinking his bullshit company.

Im sorry you fucked up an invested in tron, i truly am. They fucked you and im sure it hurts because you believed them.

But, its over. Accept it

Wait for main net, coinburn and POS.

also tron dogs is launched & Chinese year of the dog is Feb. 16. Don't underestimate the Chinese

>got in at 3/4 of a cent
>fucked
you literally provided zero concrete source to back up your statement. There was a lot of shit about this, mostly bullshit to get the normies to sell.The account belongs to a Tron private investor/market maker not Sun himself. Confirmed on twitter he doesn't have an account on gemini

Its already a POS, no need to wait. But, honestly, Scam is a better word to describe Tron.

The coinburn will have no effect because the coin is so overvalued and so many people bought at 0.08+ that most(90%) will sell and recoup their money if it ever does reach 0.08+ again it will collapse.

No one gives two shits about "main net".
There are so many exchanges and shit coming, main net is a blip and those who are educated with put Justin Sun, Tron and main net together and will stay very far away

Confired lol.

Ok, its true then lol

biz really has been overrun by normies. At this point I've seen legitimate posters who think Chainlink is a scam and Tron isn't.

You faggots have really done a number on these normies.

Go back to Africa.

Ahahahaha, no! These times are over for TRX, onceand for all. Get rid of your bags, lad.

Cool story bro. I bought at fractions of a penny. It'd have to crash down to below 20 sats for me to lose out. I can afford to wait and see.

>No one gives two shits about "main net".

literally it's all people care about , fuck the rest and the stupid announcements

Lol, it will go BELOW 20 sats this year guaranteed.

Enjoy your losses rando

it will go negative right?

remember if BTC goes to 50K-100K, as expected by many experts, then for 100% TRX will go to at least $1, just as long as TRX is not an outright scam like Confido.

No reason to suspect TRX is a scam coin, it might be a shit coin pumped up by Justin Sun right now, but as long as TRX stays in business and at least make efforts/progress toward their roadmap then TRX will 100% go above $1 if/when BTC goes to $50K-100K

i find it so hard to believe that there are this many retards here on Veeky Forums, honostly.

It does not matter what you faggots think of this coin, it's going forward at a fast rate and will explode and non of you faggots will understand why.

stay poor retards

I mean he's trying way too hard for it to be a scam , why hire like 80 people . I wouldn't

Yeah ok. It has an actual team behind it, unlike a shitcoin like link with two random guys and a some
"advisors".

don't even bother shilling trx here on Veeky Forums
these faggots hold on to believes and follow each other like sheep, haha.. retards

No, it really isnt. Sorry to tell ya.

You bought the FUD

true, look at a shitcoin like aXpire.

their only selling point is that have the scammer Roger Ver as an advisor.

an advisor can mean anything from replying to an email once and getting payed for it.
to being part of the daily staff.

tron wants to succeed, you can be part of it or not.

he can't exit scam 'cause he's too well-known person lmao.

made a lot of money on it, and will continue to do so , literally x4 at current price

>i don't know what this shit is but it's a CHINESE millionair!
>he's acting like retard but it's because he's CHINESE
>he plagiarizes whitepaper but it's because he's chinese so it's allright guys!
>tron dogs chinese new year!
>china china china!
so much delusions

yup, you're right, no way TRX is a scam. He would let too many people down if it's a scam.

TRX might not succeed as a business, and it's OK with the people backing him because at least he gave it a try. But for it to be an outright scam, it would be a disgrace for him and his many connections.

Even though TRX may not succeed, I do think TRX will break ATH and potentially go to $1 since that's like the magic number.

Once momentum picks up for TRX and it breaks it ATH, be on the lookout for Justin Sun's tweets for TRX price predictions or market cap. That's a signal to his boys to pump up the price to reach his prediction. Remember when he tweeted "Let's have TRX be in Top 10 for 2018", and then one week into 2018 it gets into Top 10.

No, you didnt.

The way you are defending tron is the same way a battered and beaten woman defends her beater.

Its ok though. You are used to it and realize that you are so far down the rabbit hole its a lost cause.

DO YOU SPEAK CHINESE!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

nice meme BRO XD

i hope non of you faggots buy trx. stay out and kys

how are you still alive with all the breastcancer??

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

>you're right, no way TRX is a scam
It IS A SCAM. But he can't just exit scam.

let's make it clear.
>make your ecr20 token
>make an "original" concept of decentralised internet not being able to explain how you're going to make it
>be chinese

this is what you've bought. this and YOUR delusions about alibaba partnerships and chinese hype.
for what fucking reason any good developer would work for him having a choice?
or what for any big company would make a partnership with him?
it would literally ruin your reputation at least.

he fucking plagiarized the whitepaper ISN'T THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DROP YOUR BAGS AND RUN.

he posts machine translations in his twitter so he doesn't give a fuck.

>justin rapes your mom
>oooh it's a chinese tradition thanks justin just bought 100k

For people who hate reddit, you guys do put a lot of stock in their word.

Sell at 1$. I promise you this coin is not a ETH moon coin.

real thread here

>got in when it came out , manage to buy hundreds of thousands for literally peanuts
>No, you didn't.

gonna sell it during the pump in march and rebuy once the hype dies down. Rinse and repeat. Literally easiest money in the world. It's not the even my biggest bag