T

Hello dear user, it's me again. How are things going?

Well thanks just bag holding

???? Didn't you say Nano would be adopted by Thailand? Lmao fuckin LARP piece of shit.

kuk lol

About time your fishing for ids caught up with you

Not bad hbu?

Things are shit and if Tether is an asshole I'll sell t a loss.

The fuck are you frogposter tripfaggot. I saw you posting few times but today I am not ignoring attention whores.

fine

oh look a frogposting larping fag

I SOLD AT 6.2k AND I AM FUCKING SHAKING!

ARE WE GOING BACK TO 6k??!?!?

T!!!!

I've been waiting for you! I'm the user that you learned me on IDs.

I think I figured out the ID, alas it was too late though. I have so many questions...

How did you know?
Why are you doing these threads?
Are you going to keep doing them?
Can I be your friend?
Is this ID relevant to anything?

Dont leave!!

Maybe I'm tipsy and I wanna have a laugh. Thanks for noticing!

Good thanks! Just chilling in Thailand as always.

I am not using a trip to my knowledge. Are you sure you know what you're saying?

Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. How are you feeling?

trading ripple with 10x leverage

Hi anom, good to see you.
>How did you know?
I have no comment on that.
Why are you doing these threads?
I like talking to you guys.
>Are you going to keep doing them?
Possibly.
>Can I be your friend?
Done.
Is this ID relevant to anything?
>I am quite tipsy at the moment, not in a serious mood at all, like you can probably see from the ID itself.
How are things going for you?

Formatting looks messed up. Thai beer really is something else.

Awesome!! Coolest friend!

Things could be better, but I'm hopeful! Glad to see you!

Its a beautiful day!

You told us nothing last time. Actually tell us something

Horrible im drinking on my lunch break for the first time ever because I'm stressed as fuck and I had enough money to live without any income for 3 years before this crash.

A lot of mistakes were made, but that's how it goes. If it's you, I should have listened to your first post, and I certainly shouldn't have sold yesterday.

xo

T!
whats up man i missed you. I have a feeling that this crypto thing is gonna drop a whole lot further. how are things going with u

I told you a lot in my first couple of threads, if you can read between the lines like a few smart anons did.
I'm not here to openly disclose (read: spoon-feed) any relevant information, dear user. How are you doing?

That is not good, dear user. You shouldn't take this that seriously. If you're not in danger of living in poverty, you should value your mental health before your extra money. Please breathe deeply and realize this is nothing more than a joke; a game.

one question : will the volatility ever be the same again, or is it the market as we love it over forever?

Hi user, things are good here, thanks. How are you holding up?

shitty game, desu. shitty game

Volatility is probably not going to stay the same for much longer. Though you should always be careful what you wish for, dear user.

im actually quite well, swing trading to accumulate ETH has gone well. but im quite concerned. Some people in the know have told me crypto is going down (not necessarily blockchain tech but bitcoin and other crypto-currencies). but ill hang in

I'm going to ask you some questions:
Are you young?
Are you healthy?
Do you live in a country that is not struck by famine and/or war?

Difficult times indeed for these markets.

moderately young.
quite healthy.
no war, no famine.
i actually am quite comfortable.
however, i had a target for creative freedom. i was about halfway there. when it went backwards, i locked in some gains at an all time low.
i suppose that, i am grateful for.
however, many mistakes were made in the last 2 weeks.
truly bummed out by the whole ordeal, as it took a very, very long time.
now i'm just stuck.
so, eh. i don't know. just hind-sighting myself to death. it'll pass.
cheers.

Hey look it's the larper who ID fishes and has a squad of dumb anons grasp for straws.

Not true. He called it a few times.

I have 1k. Which coin is mooning in febuary?

>moderately young
>quite healthy
>no war, no famine
You're already in the top 1%. If you're also at least financially stable, everything else is extra and the fact that you can't be happy with that means you've been brainwashed and sold an unrealistic standard of living.

Whatever "ID fishing" means, you're sadly mistaken, dear user. Sorry to hear you being so cynical.

don't worry user we're going back to 5k, sold at 6.5k feeling comfy af

i know. it's not about lavishness, for me. i just wanted to dive into doing what i truly love, without having to settle for all the things this shitty world makes you do to stay alive. i suppose half was close enough to get the other half in due time...but, i suppose i wanted it all or nothing at the time, and that was the wrong attitude, in the end.

game. set. match.

now, i'm on the sidelines, and with all your posts, unsure of even when or if to re-enter at all.

I admire your firmness, dear user. Good job.

>i suppose i wanted it all or nothing at the time, and that was the wrong attitude, in the end.
You got my point exactly. You're smart dear user, you'll do well.

Thanks friend don't even really care much about crypto price, it's just one more bad thing that's happened lately. The different parts of my life I have compartmentalized are starting to spill into one another.

are they just playing this game to prove a point? was this all some sort of ploy to show the greed of the world?

jeez. time to sleep.

It's going to get better user. It alwas does.

Man, my head is still spinning from your last call.

It's very exciting. Wondering what is next.

Saved like a mad man while working hard at my job. Put it into Crypto and made some money. Just here to say it's all good right now.

I Hopes that you are in chain link

lol you're never gonna make it

Already have.

You're some nobody like most of the people on this board. Bigshotting it up pretending you're something more than you are. Good on you for tricking the retards that come in here and trust you though. You should tell them if they send you 1 eth you'll have them tips on what to do. Capitalize on your scam.

yeah ok lol

You seem quite bearish sir

haha no. Why don't you look up the last thread, figure out the ID, then check the charts. lol..

Once you see it...

Not surprised by your skepticism, but if you're at all intrigued, dig in a bit deeper. You'll see it. Then apologize.

what was last thread?
something about "2days"?
i dont remember

It started with the "Hello anons, how are you doing?"
or something like that. You won't be able to see the IDs in the archive, but someone put them in one of the posts. It was the first ID. have fun.