You were all afraid of mkid. Well good news he's dumping 900 million turtles at 3,2,1 sats!

You were all afraid of mkid. Well good news he's dumping 900 million turtles at 3,2,1 sats!

Now is your chance to get in on TrutleCoin for as cheap as it gets!

Mkid got mad at devs and decided he's dumping

Get in now!!

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
discord.me/biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw that exchange, that Dev is a child and economically illiterate.

>3 sats

Who cares I'm not writing the code. All he said was turtle is a fun coin and you shouldn't put more in the you're afraid to lose but first and foremost turtle coin is suppose to be a community project and not an invest.

Then again devs don't determine price they just speculate like the rest of us

stop misspelling to dodge my filter

1 sat is where i buy

The absolute state of crypto right now, whales sperging out because they cant push devs around with threats..........

rock know what he's doing gives away everything he has and funds everything and nobody would be here at all if he sold out to whales........

What was the dispute between mkid and rocksteady?

not touching that client with a 10 foot pole

anyone else having fun selling TRTL on trade satoshi, then transferring BTC to trudger and buying 50-100% TRTL?

Nice to see a whale get fucked. From what I've read in the discord it was that stupid fuck that was doing most of the nicehashing, so good riddance, if he dumps bags that only means this thing should actually get more evenly distributed and actually have a chance to grow without people being scared of some giant holder crashing the price higher up.

Rocksteadys position is/was that this is a community project with community interest at focus and not price or stock value at focus which made mkid mad and he said he is out

but its always been about the features and community with trtl and ofcourse turtles and fun

Hearing that from the devs is way better than "Let's pump up the price ASAP so we can dump!"

yeah he got NH when there was like 3 pools using around 6 hours or so to mine at a time which created difficulty waves which drove mining returns into the floor

he told rock he sound send his coins to a burn address to make the supply go down.........

only half a percent of the total supply has been mined........
rock pays every single bounty, and has paid over 400 million turtles in donations and bounties that i can count in his chat history but it only goes back like a month and a half..........
whales should not have this power, im glad hes gone

WAITING FOR 2 SAT....

Damage has been done. Who gives a fuck.

where to buy guyz?

This should ease those with whale fears as the biggest whale is dumping at two months in

Good for the coin overall

tradsatoshi / tradeogre

Is the dumping over? Is this the lowest? I'd like to get in at 2 sat.

Turtecoin = numale coin

Rocksteady is a serial shitcoin scammer. The same guy who pushed out other meme coins “just for fun.”

It’s not hard to create a minable crypto and wallet.

His partner liquidated some heavy TRTL so they could split profits. Staged argument.

This is literally a well executed Veeky Forums scam. Remember, anonymous devs = scam.

set your buy order at 1sat and just wait
the guy had said he will put it there after the market cleared a bit

>who is this Satoshi Nakamoto?

HIS NAME WAS TURTLE MARINE

AND HE WASNT FUCKING SELLING

BUT THEN HE DID

BUT NOW HE WONT LET IT GO

HIS NAME IS TURTLE MARINE

thanks for advising sir...where i can find this exchange of conversations sir?? pls reply..

>Rocksteady is a serial shitcoin scammer. The same guy who pushed out other meme coins “just for fun.”

its unironically this, he is a fucking scumbag fuck.

Proofs?

Thats a lie, deposits takes 12hours

Source? My buy order at 1 sats is sitting since a week.
Fake news

Provide a screencap of the convo

just join the discord discord/raYtbvf
check the history and you can read it there

So now you can buy for 5 and sell for 4 good deal

TRTLv1cvECqPFAWPyEz9FRjDyJmCLduyqMf8GtUCa5r6YJJVMshwSgTDaDM4nCEvAa3r9ihTE571g88V24LrTgLSBMdLSLQTRKH

this happend today
how do you expect your trtl to sell 1 week ago when this is news?

bumpin

mkid used 15btc to become the biggest whale in a shitcoin. Big thing, he was literally a king of a shitpile what did he expect.

But my order was always acti...
Hold on, i checked again and I scooped some @1sats, didn't see that when I checked my bad

This is good
I can now stop FUDing TRTL (I was the guy that constantly posted about coin distribution see )
To da MOON

I remember that he helped pump the price to 38 sats.
He must have taken some losses with TRTL
I bet he will become the most aggressive FUDer now.

fuck yeah boys hodl on tight

Its on tradesatoshi it will go under 1 sats and trade for doge

WHALE BTFO
rocksteady based harpooner

Again turtle has been a fun coin and I have been in the chat since the first week.

Rock steady is a great Dev and very nice. He always cautions people to be careful, begged people to be cautious with trade ogre.

Mkid can be fine but he seems like he's always on edge about something.

This was always meant to be a small project with no over promised bullshit like most crypto.

Sir pls buy my trtlcoin sir only 1 sats sir

So what did devs say to trigger him?

Lol no he isn't turtle marine. Stop being a sperg. Lmao

I haven't been in the chat today. So I actually don't know. Just popping in and out of biz while I'm board at my desk.

The lead dev refused to do the bidding of the biggest whale, who wanted to make the coin a cash grab PnD. This is very good for the future of the coin.

I have 0.5BTC transferring to tradeogre right now that I plan to use to place a bid for 2 sats and keep for however long it takes to buy. Am I fucked?

Basically profit doesn't interest the devs. It's a fun coin and a community project.

mkid d idnt like thst idea and decided

>whales selling their stacks
>devs not caring about profits
WTF I love TRTL now, bullshit as fuck

2 SATs? Probably not. The coin is only two months old.

If that's your floor then I wouldn't worry. It's not hard to be up 2 SATs. Two sats was this whales break even point anyway.

I hold 2milli that I mined at the beginning when they made threads on Veeky Forums. Im not selling any time soon either.

ALL MINERS NO BUYERS

>will do over the next many months

hell, he can just sit on what he needs and dump them on the market any time it looks like it's going to rise in price. he can probably hold down the market for months on his own.

That faggot could donate at least a tenth of his shells to the faucet.

faucet.trtl.me/

he was in for profits only, what did you expect?

This only makes me want to invest in turtlecoin more, Rock purge the aspies and their wannabe whales.

Thank fuck that pajeet is gone/going. Tried to bribe the devs and they told him to fuck right off

You guys don't think this is all a ploy by the devs? They can't have more than 1 discord account? Fucking retards. mkid is rocksteady. He is just going to dump all his premine on you idiots still buying. I love seeing how delusional turtle retards are that think they are "investing" in the next bitcoin.

It was never premined lad.

Veeky Forums has an archive you can use.

Shoo shoo turtle marinw

Also no one ever in the history of these threads unless in jest thinks this is anything more than a fun community coin. It's all on the coins website my guy.

DYOR

The time to invest is now dear sirs

With devs publicly stating they don't care about money, fucking a whale over, actively developing the coin and helping others make apps/websites/programs for TRTL, giving away millions of TRTL on Discord, releasing weekly updates and doing a Discord AMA TOMORROW, how in the fuck are you not bullish on TRTL

Why do you do this to me Veeky Forums, you always recommend shit coins, and whenever something good pops up, you just create FUD to accumulate

>It was never premined lad.

fuck off shill.

It was premined merely by another name.

Fuck you, fuck cocksteady, fuck all the lying fucking devs.

IT'S LISTED AT TRADESATOSHI BUY BUY BUY

t.mkid

how retarded do you shills think people are? is anyone falling for this scam shit?

>start miner
>shows being stuck on load
>infinite usage of harddrive and gpu
Nice botnet.

>devs will spend bitcoins to nicehash
>it's premined
>no no no dassascam

It's not a scam faggot. It's a legit coin. What part is the scam?

>babys first miner
lel

Hey we all gotta start somehwere.

TRTLBOIS WW@??

>not "1 turtly boy"

The Turtle Coin Developers will be doing an AMA on the Veeky Forums discord server tomorrow at 7PM
Join it and ask questions in the pre_AMA_Questions channel and discuss Veeky Forums stuff with us in chat
join
discord.me/biz

BTC was premined tho, do you feel stupid now?

People complain distributing is off whack over 10% of current coins move hands today. Well it’s still apremine Reeee. Never change biz.

I agree, he should push the new block to every minute instead of every 30 seconds. what s stupid cunt pushes put 29K TRTL every 30 seconds.

Fucking stupid podhead. Fuck this chitcoin. Let it fucking go to 1 sat and be delisted.

Shitcoin #1

He is stoned at fucked up on McD and meth to realise any buisness potential.

Hate that cunt he thinks he knows evrything about blockchain and bringg out a totally shitcoin thats toally fucked in all areas of dev

He could have cloned monero and avoided all the bugs they are fixing now. Stupid asshole.

Him and his cokeheads love getting recked and doing a fucking raindance. Idiots.

RIP TRTL

He wont have many months because that CockSteady has cucked us all.

To him it was a bet but ne fucked us hard. Fuck him and the other asshole devs.

mkid was was offering a sensible approach to the market but CockSteady was just all about dev and shit. Fuck Cocksteady when there is money involved - fucking stupid cokehead fuck you you bastard.

Tradesatoshit is fucking SHIT teir xchange

Woah there buddy boy what’s got your knickers in a bunch?

This coin must be on point if biz hates it this much . Biz fud gonna moon the shit out of this turtle

Seriously show me on the doll where the mean dev touched you.

this you fucking idiots

its the same guy. its the same formula as chancoin. he's posting from multiple ids in this thread.

hes been a shitcoin master since 2016.

MKID = ROCKSTEADY

look up the garlicoin pattern post on reddit

Oh shit rocksteady made those balling coins . This shits going to the moon

hi mkid

pajeet scamcoin clone #841143455223

He lost so much fucking money on this. I have never been so erect.

he didn't lose a dime, he mined hundreds of millions and is dumping them on noobs who buy a scam

LOL I hope this shit crashes down to 0.01 sats.

Unless he paid mad money to mine those coins . Definitely seems like a scam though . A coin focused around development and not making money . Mad scam stench coming from that

Read
I was also apart of the dev team untill i dumpped before the crash so i can confirm.

Nope. He bought 900M for 15btc

>Who Satoshi is the real Nakamoto

The developers don't promise gains, you fag.

Did they touch you in bad places too

>apart of

>he didn't lose a dime
>nicehash is free
Lel

If that post didn't read as sarcasm you must be a special kind of stupid