I just turned some btc into fiat during this pump. What are biz' price targets. I'm thinking 5.2k? Thoughts?

I just turned some btc into fiat during this pump. What are biz' price targets. I'm thinking 5.2k? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/leading-australian-banks-allow-customers-purchase-cryptocurrencies/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the downtrend is over, trust me.

fuck off bot

Who the fuck are you?

Kek, so everyone who comments on the market that is in disagreement with your thoughts is a bot?
You, pajeet, will make lots of money in crypto.

I honestly thought we might we stuck in a bear market for a long time. But since the very positive government hearing in the US I now think we might enter a stable and maybe even a bull market again. A lot of the fear associated with crypto is the fear the the government will fuck us over. Now it does seem like the western counties will get behind the idea of crypto, or at least not make them illegal.
5.2k? It's defiantly possible, but I'm feeling bullish again.

Could also be this.

The lesson here is comparing charts against old charts is a fucking retarded way to try and predict the future of completely different markets.

The area in red on your photo indicates a price swing of 400 dollars.

We have just rebounded from 5800 to 8200 with no real complications in between, or a swing of 2400 dollars.

Dotcom Bubble from 5000 to 1000 (-80%)

so Bitcoin Bubble forum 20000 to 4000 (-80%)

What does the percent drop of the nasdaq during the dot com crash have to do with Bitcoin right now?

Can't argue with this logic.

No you faggot posted this thread four times today. And 4 times it died with less than 100 replies. Fuck off, do your research or fudding somewhere else bot

I agree. We have been getting slammed by bad news as of lately. I didn't see the volume I would have liked for things to develop a solid foundation and move upwards. I think what happened to the DOW a few days ago put a lot of fear into a lot of investors and I think some extreme volatility will hit the DOW again in the next week

This is the first time I posted this thread with an image I saved from another thread you stupid nigger.

Also I don't know if markets can continue uptrends untilthe tether shit is either replaced completely by a trusted stable coin and made available on all exchanges or the audits get released.

lmao, must be easy going through life being this stupid

I agree this logic doesn't make sense. But I know from normies at work that they are still terrified of crypto

No TA anons around to share any input?

We just moved above the 200 day SMA after bouncing off the 300 day SMA on daily candles (likely long term support). We might go back to test 6k again but I am bullish at this point. If we see some stability/accumulation I will start buying again

1 mil

>since the very positive government hearing in the US I now think we might enter a stable and maybe even a bull market again
but usa wasn't even the source of fud and problems
why in hell their positive hearing should influence chinese and tether promlems?

id share my output with her

We are on a downward trend...It's going to up bit then sideways and then back downwards. If you can time the market then buy in and ride the waves

>But I know from normies at work that they are still terrified of crypto
I don't get it.
I'm pretty old. Have a normal life with job and family.
What makes me the creep are the bank savings. Nothing else.

Another TA thread.
>Lets ignore all the good news and make this TA on bitcoin that says we are going back to 1k.
Perfect, keep waiting for 1k i guess.
We are on a downtrend but it doesnt mean we are going to 0, and after what happened yesterday with our guy giancarlo i doubt we are going sub 7k anymore.

Who the fuck said we are going to 1k you stupid somali.

news.bitcoin.com/leading-australian-banks-allow-customers-purchase-cryptocurrencies/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

also why the fuck do you ask for TA advice ? nobody on biz predicted this crash why would they be right now? only the tulip faggot keeps saying sub 4k,3k 1k BTC ...