Wagecuck question:

>Clock in at 7:00am
>Clock out at 7:05pm
>Only get paid for 12 hrs of work

But
>Clock in at 7:00am
>Clock out at 7:06pm
>Paid for 12:06 hours of work

How is this not illegal? Can I sue? Those minutes would add up for me as I've been working at this place for a few years now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0bE2AqlSpHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh 5 minutes and 10 dollars an hour oh no

*sniff*

God, can you imagine pulling down her yoga pants, after hours of hiking....I can only imagine

Yeah I'm poor. But those 5 minutes probably add up to a few hundred that they're keeping from me

Thirsty degenerates like you enable this whores behavior. She should be shunned and ostracized for being such a whore.

it's no wonder that "pajeet" is such a popular insult on here—it stems primarily from projection
go back to facebook, holy shit

*tips bedora

t. nosniffer

so just clock out at 7.06

>How is this not illegal? Can I sue? Those minutes would add up for me as I've been working at this place for a few years now.

>Clock in at 8:00
>Lunch 30 mins
>Shit twice a day for 20 minutes each
>Clock out 4:30
>Paid for shitting 6.67 hours every two weeks

vocaroo.com/i/s0bE2AqlSpHs

what do you eat that it takes 20 minutes to shit?

That's a good point. I need to start shitting more

nice tent.

his manhood

Listen to this guy

>*grease drips off of face, staining shirt*
>*fat stomach gurgles*

/thread

www workpoop com

Does anyone in this thread have a cushy office job where they earn 30+ dollars an hour and do very little work? Or is it just me

*unzips pants*
*stares at you like an Ethiopian looking at a Buffet Cart*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

lol at OP's hourly wages

Real men get paid monthly salaries with agreed-upon 40 hr/wk.

Plus bonuses during busy seasons.

Plus commissions if you work in sales.

If you're nickling and dimeing over a tenth of one hour, Veeky Forums isn't the board you should be posting on.

Actually, REAL men pay themselves dividends, but let's not get carried away. Make sure you clock in on time lol

No... but im a waiter and make 30 an hour

yeah except i work from home and make $90/hr

hhnng

mine's bigger

Back when I was a retail cuck I used to punch in seven minutes late and punch out seven minutes early.

I currently have a desk job where that would be frowned upon but I make sure every day I'm ready to punch out a minute before my shift is over.

OP is a retard who can't work the system

yes only rich ppl allowed
kys

if you are a female ill give u 50 dollars if u film urself pissing

Hello Mr. Goldberg

who is this dapper brapper?

i used to do that, i would just have an extended lunch where i napped.
on days where my boss wasnt working and i was running things i would just take a nap in the toilet on non busy days

>have fixed salary
>try to do as less work as possible
thats how i do it lmao

my biggest mistake in life was busting my ass for min wage as a kid. Now I see its all about leaching and getting away with doing as little work as possible

>t.roastie

>clock in at 8:01
>Software changes my clock in time to 8:15
>Timer that tracks my time starts at -14 minutes
>Clock out at 4:59
>Software changes my time to 4:45

This is why I browse Veeky Forums and reddit, watch cartoons and research cryptos at work instead of actually working.

I'd guess that's Sara Underwood.

She's the only hot blonde that posts these kind of pics and she has killer calves like that too.

Thats how you do it

If you're mad about that, just take a 30 minute shitbreak every day.

Nothing beats getting paid to take a shit.

>they’re keeping from me
user you need to change your mindset. No one owns money. There’s no person or company who is keeping you from accessing it. You’re not stuck being poor because you haven’t got the right skills or whatever other victim shit you might be thinking.
MONEY IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE. Think of the world like a giant farm where it’s akways raining money. Rivers flowing with money. Money pooling in the street. Kids swimming in pools of money. It’s all there. People try to keep it but it always slips away.
Just go into the world and swim in some money. It’s free.

>nap in the toilet
How did you explain the smelly wetness to your coworkers?

Sara Jean is an outdoorsy beauty, wish I had her even though she's old for a woman
with a bod like that I'd be an internet whore for money too

If you work in an office, nobody gives a shit.

For all they know, you're in a meeting or standing in the hallway shooting the shit with the new HR girl.

all she needs to do is piss

user please stop I’m on /nosniff/

>study law
>do a full time internship at the government
>have three bosses
>they all work on monday to on wednesday
>they never finish their work so they hire externs to finish their job
>on friday Im pretty much the only person in the building
>guess ill just browse Veeky Forums
>have to get information from people
>they always say yes and then disappear again for a week
>cant finish my project because everyone keeps disappearing and nobody knows where former employees or people who switched jobs left anything
>pass with flying colors anyway
Nice.

*from Monday to Wednesday

>user I think there's something stuck on my butt, can you take a look?
>uhh i cant see anything
>come one, take a closer look, get your face closer
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
>hehehe i knew youd fall for it user :PPP

Except I work for them and they're cheating me out of time I worked

Not to mention they all went swimming on wednesday during their 2 hour break, as part of a project to keep the employees healthy and in shape. Im not even making this up.

My project was trying to get some insight into the organisations spendings. It was literally impossible.

That's fucking hot

Sorry just gotta make a quick comment. These girls that work out 24/7 and dress up to go hiking are the fucking worst.

They are cancer dude. And they only do it cause their BF's are gym rats too and they try to copy them. You see them at the gym wearing Converse usually.

Fuckers.

keep up that attitude and you'll stay poor in no time

Fucking this, nu male trash enabling thot behaviour

brapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

>oh no women want to have sex with men

>not waiting that extra minute to fuck the company over when you clock out

>not clocking in 2 minutes earlier to shove a finger up your bosses ass

You idiot, you just sit on the shitter and browse Veeky Forums or do some daytrading. Of course you don't shit all this time.

FUCKING ANTZ

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….