The bear market has ended!

>the bear market has ended!

PLEASE, GO TO 1K

That pepe made me giggle like a weirdo at the store.. Very cute.

;)

It's definitely going to 9K but the bear market is not over. We'll be back at 4K soon, and eventually 1-2K

>Overwhelmingly strong volume in two 24 hour periods back-to-back with gains of over 10%

Yes, OP. You're correct.

It better crash again, I didn't buy in at 6,2k because I thought It would go 5k.
gimme dat $2,50 ICX aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>It's definitely going to 9K but the bear market is not over. We'll be back at 4K soon, and eventually 1-2K
source?

the source is the inside of his asshole. He's still tethered and upset he didnt buy at 6k man. That's what 90% of these threads are.

His ass

>what is volume

Fuck that volume is enormous, maybe you're right OP.

Not enough to push it over 9k, that's what

kek

i want btc to go 4k simply to teach retards a lesson that market doesn't switch bull\bear in one day or after one event
if this was right everyone here should have sold at 19k and yet half of this board is holding bags

shut the fuck up faggot nobody gives a shit about what you want. sorry you didn't buy the bottom queer

We will see about that real bottom in 24 hours, my friend

Mimimimi

salty bagholder
literally everything between 0 and 19k is a dip for me

Looks legit OP. Just bought 1000 BTC.

It WILL go to 4k and they still won't learn their lesson. It'll bounce from 4k to 6k and people will scream WE"RE BACK

>hehehenwe shall see my friend =D
it'll be above 9k you autistic faggot.

Spotted the german

8K will be the new bottom when we retrace from 10K. Might as well buy now, kiddo.

Overbought and clawing frantically not to dip below 8k. This is is looking like it's making the overall market weaker.

I've been trading the movements since 6K. I don't blindly buy and hold like you brainlets. Anyways I've screencapped this thread to put in my screencap montage. I'll post in a year or so.

> I'll post it in a year or so

what when BTC is like 50k?

Dude are you fucking retarded or what

it'll go to 13-15k, then just hover around there or slowly decline or rise from there.

Well friends,
... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ...
... ...

We'll see

We have to recover eventually and start an uptrend user, and there are a lot of signs the downtrend is over. Biggest green volume dildo EVER in the history of Bitcoin, the fact it bounced right off the 200MA, SEC saying crypto is here to stay, blockchain is transformational tech and they want to help normies not get scammed when investing etc
I never once thought the crash was over so far and I'm still not convinced, but it's the most likely 'recovery' by a long way so far

I'm guessing you're the user that called me a larper for saying we'll crash at $19,500.

This is what people were saying about ever dips, then it crashed from 20k to 11k.

It works both ways.

i have reversed my brain wiring to make me happier the more i lose money. gonna be fucking angry if we have a bull market

let's hope, waking up to this was nice. for a change instead of wojacks, fud and muh BTC is ogre /g/tards laughing.

kek.

>tfw you bought ETH at low 600's but know it's going back there so just sold at 850 and will re-buy again b/w 550-600.

lel, wait til it rises over 1000. How stupid are you? Just hold til the end of the year and accumulate more every time the market drops. Then sell it all off in mid december, when everything is at ATH. crypto 101

>muh elliot waves

>just HODL DUDE it's gonna keep growing forever 50 bajillion at the end of year screencap this

Bitcoin currently is at 1k.

Did elliot waves predicted the SEX hearing?

50-75k in december, screencap this

Kek

Xrp and xlm look down on binance to me, not up.

Nah I sold at 850 and I'll buy back in at low 600's again. This is too easy, the hodl meme is exactly what allows me to make easy money over and over again in this bear market. Thank you and people like you.

his ass

>things go up and down forever

>just SELL DUDE it's gonna keep dropping forever -10$ at the end of year screencap this

Went through the exact same shit at 15k, 12k, 10k and 9k. But sure, just buy now at 8k, we´ve been wrong and eating shit at daily basis, but NOW we are at the bottom, please believe it. I mean, didn´t you see what the guy said yesterday at the senate ? His kids LOVES bitcoin, we can´t go more bullish then this.

My kid loves eating dirt and crayons and throwing her food all over the floor. Should I invest in dirt, crayons, and floor food?

Shut up.