Guys, I'm really confused here. I'm sitting on around 35k USD that I want to invest...

Guys, I'm really confused here. I'm sitting on around 35k USD that I want to invest. I know exactly which coins and how I want to split the investment, but I cant figure out whether now is a good time to buy in or not. Are we going lower than this or am I gonna wake up to 10k BTC tomorrow?

Buy yesterday. Sell in 2 years
you are not welcome here

you have to cost average meaning you buy some today some tommorrow some after a week ... and this way you dont buy at the top or at the bottom.But since we really dont have any bad news coming i dont think u will see BTC at 6k again.

inb4 the faggot with the his tullip chart comes in and tells u its going to 0 BTC

bump pls

BUY ETH/BTC now

Come back in Oct/Nov

Simples

>"cant fugure out wherether now is good time"
you. dense. pleb.
BUY

DIP IS OVER MOONING NOW
STRAP IN

>I'm not psychic and can't predict the bottom but I know what I want to buy
So buy in daily or weekly tranches.

Same situation here except that my money was stuck in transit during the 6k dip.

This. Average over a week or so.

if you want to 'invest' you don't buy crypto to begin with

FUN op quick the fud couldn't keep it down check em

If you reallly don't know what you're doing, open a trading account, and buy like 1000$ worth of healthy index funds every month. And none of that leveraged inverse shit.

If you wanna make things interesting, do the same thing with Bitcoin.

Have a rule set in place for what you do if something drops below 20% and STICK WITH IT. Do you cut losses or double down?

And concerning your question about "is right now a good time?" that's why you only do like 1k at a time, instead of throwing 35k all at once.

dys

It can't be over bud. Definitely can't. A lot of people got hurt and we cant take that away. We are going to 3k.
My bet is 4.8k by weekend.

buy the dip
dollar cost average
no one has a crystal ball

>Have a rule set in place for what you do if something drops below 20% and STICK WITH IT. Do you cut losses or double down?
I can tell you're a boomer. Don't give shit advice.

time in the market beats timing the market
everything is cheap compared to ATH, you'll probably make a profit if you don't go into scam coins
i get you wanna buy in as cheap as possible

if you can't decide, dollar cost average
buy in a fixed amount today, some tomorrow, the day after that, etc

haha thanks dude i'm 26

i didn't say SELL AT -20% or BUY MORE AT -20%.

i simply said, have a game plan, have discipline, know what you're doing, and don't be an irrational dumbass when trading.

sorry if that's too hard for you to understand famalam

>you're a boomer
>No I'm 26
For fucks sake get the fuck out

Excellent point, my guy. Thanks for the insightful contribution to our discussion.

Checked

>but I cant figure out whether now is a good time
A fool and his money are soon parted.

you shouldn't be on biz of all places for 35k investment in the first place. That's where you went wrong already. Do yourself a favour and read up decently first or invest in something more stable.

Buy now

If you invest 35k into crypto you are a fucking idiot and will end up poor like the rest of Veeky Forums stick to wall street.