All in club

Is anyone else here all in on a crypto project? I’ve been hoarding nothing but Qash in anticipation for the world book.

Retard level move or nah?

What does it do?

wtf is world book

still waiting on that December binance listing

will link every exchange onto one platform and allow buying crypto with fiat, or buying crypto with any crypto. Instead of BTC->ICX, you can do VEN->ICX and vice versa

Ooh thx user sounds good

11k qash here
Regret shilling this om biz as i might wanna pick up more

World book is going to be a huge mega-exchange where you can pair any FIAT and trade any crypto tokens on its own servers as well as integrated servers from major exchanges, bringing a lot more liquidity to the market. Qash is going to be to world book what BNB is to Binance.

what does the exchange have to do with the qash token?

not happening, binance didnt get the all clear to list in japan

most under the radar project in crypto but will be a while before it explodes, ive been DCA into it when I can

Honestly don't see why this coin would have value at all

I'm struggling to understand this too, I get the whole Liquid Platform and i'm really excited for that, but the QASH token doesn't really have any utility or a strong usecase.

Their team is so stacked it’s honestly ridiculous, I’m glad they’ve been staying under the radar though. Been slinking around Asia getting insane partnerships which is nothing to complain about

It’s like BNB on Binance, if you hold Qash it pays off the fees for every transaction

the projected value comes from the platform being the first of its kind and the easiest to use. It would act like KCS or BNB, but have greater value because the exchange behind it is more direct and easy to use. It looks like a good contender to draw in a huge amount of normies who want to get into alts

afaik you will also be able to use QASH as a currency on the liquid exchange which will give a % discount when trading with it (it will have pairs with everything) - this aspect be what 100 or 1000x it in the future once institutional money gets in

I feel like institutional money’s gonna pour in when they open the prime brokerage, this is why it’s my all-in long term hodl

You obviously don't understand anything about economics.

The Liquid platform will connect exchanges and fiat money. Making it much more fluid to buy and exchange cryptocurrencies.

You are not doing your research

Qash will be the token to be used for their exchange

while I think its smart to bet big on QASH, dont you think there are moon missions that will launch quicker that you will miss goin all in on something that probably wont go big for months-to a year?

so basically Kyber?

>tfw $12 in my bank account
>$10k in crypto

Stop shilling this. It's too good for biz.

PayFair is better and decentralized.

I'm tempted cos that Gookkike on TWittter keeps shilling it and his picks have a decent record.

Probably, it’s just less stressful for me personally to hold a large portion of a somewhat crash-resistant coin for security as opposed to several which could just as easily dump as they could moon. I’ll diversify after they release the Beta in a month or so.