Anyone else is still waiting for the dip to buy because they missed out on 6k dip?

anyone else is still waiting for the dip to buy because they missed out on 6k dip?

no, seeing as we'll be back at $6k or less in 2 days

I'm not sure it will dip that far again. I think people are getting impatient with fomo

>no, seeing as we'll be back at $6k or less in 2 days
how so?

It will go to 1K mid February. Pinky promise

It will dip soon. Market confidence is getting down. +2000 is too much.

Ya best start believing in bull traps Mr.Pepe. You're in one!

user is a part of (((them)))

>volume spike
>robinhood crypto
>us gov endorsement
>fairx
>media out of fud
>bitfinex'ed banned

This. Double bottom always occurs

this.
It may dip, but under 7k again, i doubt it.
TA means shit, when you are being bombarded with good news.

I KEK’d but you’re wrong. We aren’t going $6k again this time. If anything maybe $7.5k at lowest but I doubt it as well. Anybody who didn’t get in low this last time will buy the first chance of a decent dip so I wouldn’t expect it to go that low.

Can't you tell, there are loads of people like you senpai, every person posting "LMAO LADS YOU THINK THIS IS OVER THINK AGAIN BOYOS" have missed the dip

I bought the dip at 6k and 7k but I didn't go all in, I'm kinda kicking myself at this point and I'm seriously considering FOMOing back in before this hits 9k-10k

FOMO is a bad idea 99% of the time.

you shouldn't be all-in into crypto to begin with
have at least enough in fiat to buy future dips or you'll want to kill yourself as you'll be forced to be ass raped by the market while not being able to buy anything

or worse
>fomo in
>it drops
>tfw bulltrap was real
>3 days later while your coins are at 50% value you need money
>forced to sell coins at a loss because you went all-in

I know this all too well because I've FOMO'd into bad spots before

I mean all in with my high risk investment money, I still have money set aside for savings and safe investments. I'd never be one of those guys who blows all their cash on crypto because the anxiety alone would kill me in a week

10k no way possible

>safe investments
Care to give me a tip on such a thing?

this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Yes user, I'm waiting too. And you know what the beautiful thing is? The 6000 support is done, it's over. If we dip below 6500, you can expect it to crash all the way down to 5k.

volume has returned will dip wander around for a few days then to 9K-10K

we need some more TA experts here

Josh? You said not to buy at 6k last time and it went to 20k I bought in looks like I made the right move

right now I have some money in government bonds, they're not so great

Bears got wayyy too greedy this time.

Just take the L and buy back in. There are still plenty of alts who have lagged from BTC's bounce. You will make up for not buying the dip there.

Nope i think it'll go much much lower

10k by Friday night, don't be an idiot. It way oversold

See you guys at 20k.

How "not so great" are we talking about?

Sold my btc and alts when it reached 7650...
Selling my alts was a good Idea but I'm pink wojacking on BTC now I need it to dip again

not so fast this time the hype is gone with the normies you mongoloid