NANO

at 11 dollars is marketcap 1.5 billion , if this were to reach 100 dollars the marketcap would be 15 billion placing it at #5 ... how reasonable is that ?

c'mon ol' Gill could really use this right now

When it gets to 15 billion other coins will have also increased in value

>Nano is a unit prefix meaning "one billionth"

Well it’s the LTC replacement, so pretty likely I would say.

Yeah but it's gonna happen soon right, i mean, new bitcoin right ?

the currency you cant use to buy anything. imagine that

Basically this.
It's increasing in dollar but doing fucking awful in eth and btc value

It's the only crypto that actually makes sense for commerce. No fees and it's extremely fast. Forget replacing Bitcoin. This could replace debit cards.

>be xrb
>get listed at binance
>suddenly have massive volume while hundreds of billions of dollars in crypto are being dumped
>Veeky Forums wonders why it isn't performing as well as top coins yet
Why are you this stupid?

>massive volume
Volume is dead you fucktard. Everyone abandoned this shit. Dead in volume. Rebrand was a disaster. Bitgrail caused it to dimp further.
>hurr durr bear market
Had the biggest fall from grace in the top 100. It bled the most out of all the shitcoind you numbnuts.
Stop trying to pass your bags off.

I'm well in the green because I'm not a moron like you. Go look at just about any coin listed during the past week and you'll see nothing but nose dives.

nd if you actually looked you'll see xrb nosedived the hardest . Always took first or second place in losses in the top 100 everyday in january and feb.

holy shit you people actually fell for the nano scam? Here's a hint, if you can't even understand all the FUD because it's too technical for you to wrap your brain around, it's probably people smarter than you fudding. This is a literal shitcoin on many levels. Nodes have technical and economic feasibility issues and their entire strategy for implementing network security is basically a bad joke. I got out at 30 because I had no idea how they were going to solve their issues, months later they are still at square one. Oh, and they've had like 4 years to fix this shit and they still can't. You got digibyte'd.

Market cap is irreverent in low liquidity markets. Could all or most of the NANO be sold at that price in a day or a week? No, at most %1 can be actively traded without the price crashing.

Imagine being a merchant in 2018
Adopt XRB
Ok, start a node up , which is also a wallet
Now wait for syncing...
Oh, too bad, it cant sync

Fucking USELESS meme shit coin

Sounds like you know nothing and listened to someone who knows nothing.

Complete full of shit lol. 2/10 shill.

>Got out at 30 because you had no idea how they were gonna to solve their issues

There were little to no issues when Nano was at 30$. Only bitgrail and mercatox refusing to cooperate with team.

Probably salty you don't got anything to invest. Sorry pleb.

Nano 2018

That's why he didn't mention a single specific point of concern.

It'll grow alight, but so will other coins above it, sure at least half of them slower than nano but still they are not going to wait at this market caps just so nano can overtake em.

Eh it got cucked by shitty exchanges, bomber and the gang, and some whales here and there, as soon as it got to 180k-210k sat territory fud and controlled sell-off commenced.

Binance moon and doom was really expected , happens with almost any coin that gets there, besides a lot of people that wanted to sell and didn't want to deal with shit exchanges would want to dump on binance.

But yeah It'll probably go sideways in short term.

Just looking at the Fib lines on the four hour chart, it’s about to break the 618 line on the binance charts. It’s been testing that line for the past day or so.

Depth looks balanced, just not a lot of volume push.

I’m conflicted on if I should cut my losses now and buy back in later one something else that’s gonna move.

pre-computed pow attacks scare the shit out of me. someone is going to short the fuck out of it if they don't solve that. the fucking autist that ran those tests was knocking nodes off with his home pc. imagine what anyone serious could do. xlm and xrp don't have this problem because they own the 4 nodes their shit bank currencies run off, they'd just laugh and increase the fee... i don't know wtf nano can do.