BLUZELLE WTF

why is no one talking about this gem?
>binance listed them from fucking ICO (has this ever happened before?)
>tiny as fuck market cap, was 70mil when i bought in.
>small circ supply, could easily reach 5 dollars.
>LOOK AT THE FUCKING GRAPH
WHY HAVENT YOU BOUGHT THIS MONEY MACHINE YET user

Currently accumulating, still a ton of upside left imo.

The way it was shilled. Looks like a pajeet p&d

>first listing is binance
youd have to be retarded to think this is a pump and dump. that or you're just accumulating.

>gem
>money machine
>accumulating

Bought in yesterday 2nd best choise in my life. Up 100% and it has lots of more potential. Best choise was to go in ICX when it got listed btw.

classic pajeet coin

if this dips below 10k, it might be your last chance to hop in anons.

Its got a huge supply and it already mooned. Why would anyone buy in now?

Supply isn't that big, not even 2x ETH's supply.

Circulating supply anyway, total is pretty big (500,000,000)

Hardly. The ICO was very limited... Max 0.9ETH per person. It has prevented any single person from becoming a whale. That's aside from the fact the project fundamentals are golden.
This is a truly even playing field.... or was... or won't be soon. You better get some quick.
>not a pajeet

Are you fucking stupid? What kind of pajeet bullshit is this? You're claiming if it gets below 10k it's your last chance to 'hop on'? You realize that means if you buy at 10k you'll make no profits? You're literally shilling your pajeet coin as a dead coin, telling people to buy it at 10k in the same sentence you state it'll never go above 10k.

Get the fuck back to school you missed a few classes

Smart money got in at ico
Dumb money like me bought at 6200
By the time it gets shilled on biz its too late fellas why the fuck would you buy a coin that just mooned

Ikr. Posting these coins and telling people to get in when it's already 80% in the green. It's not high enough yet. 150% and you buy. Sell when it's -60% in the red.

>this mad that he missed the moon
like i said you can buy the dip user.

>5x-10x tops
No lambos like that...

>tiny as fuck market cap
>141 MILLION
Lol no thanks

Why are you all so retarded? "Oh it mooned 150%, not gonna buy in hurdur".

No don't buy in now if you want to do x2 by tomorrow. That happens yesterday. However I guarantee you it will x2 this month.

Whatever, I don't care if you buy or not but some of your arguments are really fucking dumb. Planning to hold longer than 3 weeks? Buy in. Planning to hold 1 day? Don't buy in.

This. However i happen to know a under radar coin that will 100x hitting big exchanges soon.

FU, wasn't done buying!

Just broke bearish trendline :))

An actual pump and dump. It's just another pajeetcoin.

the team lol

Fluence is has an upcoming ICO and an actual product before hand. this has already mooned and pajeets are offloading their bags.

>lol their team has people that aren't white

What's your point?

This.