NEO vs. ETH

We all know by now that 2018 will be the year of the protocols. NEO and ETH are shaping up to be the strongest performers. The only question left is, which one will come out on top?

EOS vs ETH is the real question. In case you have missed it, chinese blockchain tech is going to the sewer.

What exactly has been created with ETH or NEO? Smart contracts are just a meme

>EOS

yikes, someone didn't get the memo :/

AION.

Neither of them, retards. VeChain will come out on top. No other platform has anywhere close to the amount of real world partnerships.

NTP2 Token are the future.
Antshares and eth stand no chance, let alone xmemel

Vechain bag holders have no shame

Haha whose mans is this

Maybe you are the one who didn't get it ;)

you don't get it, do you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH how's dem bags marine?

ETH has the advantage of being first to market. It will always be king of the smart contract.

EOS already lost. You know why ETH from the start didn't went the EOS way? Cause it sacrifice SAFETY to get better performance. Whats the point of faster network if you can get hacked.

Fight is between NEO and ETH. I believe in ETH, but anything ca happen.

>EOS
1 Million ETH raised in ICO and all they have to show for it a year later is a fuckin testnet.

Neither. They're both inferior to XLM in every way. Also, fiat exchanges will end the overinflation of both BTC and ETH because you won't need them to on-ramp into other coins anymore.

Use your brains people.

have u guys forgotten about nuls?

How can it get hacked brainlet?

Why hasn't Steem or Bitshares been hacked?

>always
first to the market will only apply for a few years. the best product will win eventually

lol, you are elling me Solidity is safer than C++? That Steem and Bitshares are insecure?

ETH (which is 40% of my portfolio, mind you) need to catch up, and fast. It may go well, or may not.

I don't think you will laught in June. Good luck.

Bags are light as fuck, bought my node at 55 cents. You going to argue against my points or not? No other platform has the partnerships that VeChain has, not even close. VEN did what NEO couldn’t do. The price of the token is derived from its use. Tell me, how is any platform going to outperform VEN? It’s literallt going to be used globally in every industry.

Easily. You see when the network is grown big enough and code sectors can start to emulate, then those results are interchanged by each server it goes through. The problem that EOS has and it cant be fixed is that when at any two points this happen and one connection point is controlled by not honest party it can override the code that is small enough that EOS cant see the change and yet the value goes to other address. Its like the start value is delivered only by record, but in reality it NEVER ever goes there. Its double code it stil on directory holds the original address as the holder, but in reality the value is in some other place.

Cmon it has been know for some time now.

>first to the market will only apply for a few years

NEO 2045

when does eth's casper or whatever come out?

why not both?

Sorry, could you repeat the question?

cryptokitties

I am waiting for NEO to dip 0.12 per eth and then I think I will go in

Welcome to the new world order coin

You mean anuss logo coin?

neo since i have insider information,
the ico released from neo will have to pass by KYC
overlooked by govermentS and yes multible countries...ether is just shitty in this case since u can randomly create a shittoken with neo u have to pay and they have to know exacly who u are and what your project is hence they send it to goverment officials like thekey fir your digital identity as in neos words a smart economy wich ether lacks also scaling is fixed in neo , eos is a meme and not proven.

You really want me to explain you how DPOS work? I code my own contracts on the platform and you are writing non sense.

Eth, easy! No company outside China will use a Blockchain that could be controlled by Chinese govt. Neo is for the Chinese market, Eth is for the rest.

This question bugs me, we're supposed to make stuff. We're ahead of the curb right now. If you make something with this stuff, you can get rich without even investing/hodling/trading.

MAKE STUFF WITH IT FAGS!!! Also the more stuff we create using the tech the FASTER adoption will be.

Well fuck you for posting boobs. I could write some nasty shit, BUT i have to fap first. Dont wait it usually takes 2-3h.

Also... TURTLE COIN WILL FUCK YOUR EOS IN THE BUTT!

Nice try pajeet.... you have no clue what your talking about

STFU poo poo head!

TURTLE COIN TOOO THE MOON!

Funny thing is that actual shitcoins like yours will NOT recover. Enjoy the eternal loses.

Are you me?

what has cardano done for me lately? nothing.

Exactly

This coin is unlikely to do anything until staking comes out.

When it does don’t be surprised when it becomes $1-2 again overnight

I’m just trying my best to accumulate before then

For any software engineer it is actually obvious that NEO is just a mess with a huge technical debt.

shhhhh

DRGN will have the highest gain if that's what you're wondering.

neo has the same problem as eos lmao

EVEN WORST

100% of my portfolio is TRTL coin. I bought it at 1 sat. I could never lose, biaaaaach!

haha made my day

user stop larping as a software engineer. You work at Burger King.

Like founder like coin...

Answer me fags. The main goal of any platform is widespread adoption. No coin comes close to VeChains partnerships. How is it not going to be the top gainer of 2018? Jim Breyer agrees.

No I don't kek.

Tron has alot of partnerships too user. Therefore it is just as legitimate as ven.

Neither.
It will be Zilliqia, has been in development since 2015 and just released in January.
Mainnet will launch in Q3 and the difference between this and the countless other dApp platforms is that it will be the first blockchain to implement sharding with ETH announcing they will implement sharding in 2019, sharding will solve the scaling problems found with ETH and NEO and businesses will favour it than the other two.

He is kind of right though, you never use C# for serious stuff

hope so.
just wanted to make a thread to discuss about it.

0/10

Next!

Congrats on the dumbest post in the thread. If you think transaction speed alone will be enough to overcome the headstart neo and eth have you are an idiot. All platforms will end up around the same tps 2019, the only third gen tech (with an actual product) that offers something novel is ELA. This will be the dark horse in the fight.

You guys will shit yourselves once mainnet goes live. I guarantee it. You have no idea what's coming.

Ethereum because it has the better icon.

Tell that to javascript ARK devs.

mainnet is just an idea that wil be shit when released. Just like communism - looks good on paper, but not so much in practice.

It's not about transaction speed but scalability, look what cryptokitties did to the ETH network, with sharding the transaction is split up to different shards avoiding the network from being clogged up.

>All platforms will end up around the same tps 2019

there are different ways to solve the speed issue you know.

I hope that zilliqa will succeed because it's the most decentralised way.
also a sharding is not the only new thing in zilliqa.

Ethercraft

This, after comparing it to every other platform, Nuls is night and day ahead of anything else.
There will be the big 3 platforms not including XLM because that's in its own league.
1. Nuls
2. Ether
3. Neo