Engineering internship interview HELP

What questions should I be ready for? What should I talk about? I'm really nervous and autistic I need this internship, what should I do to prepare?

What questions should I ask the interviewer?

ask him if his dick has the same sort of curvature as your own

when they ask where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell them CEO

gtfo peejet

hope you don't get the job because you're condoning this shit tier rapper. also sage ;)

man and I thought my nipples were hairy

child molesting piece of shit

Ask him if he bought the dip

If they ask about hobbies would it be okay to talk about crypto daytrading?

Blicki got da stiffy uh

drum it hold fitty uh

u guys are literally niggers

LINKY STINKY UH

ask him how much girth he has

Why are you so stupid? No, you don't say fucking crypto day trading. You make something up related like running various blockchains and developing smart contracts. something you know about that makes you sound interesting.

>Engineering internship
what kind of engineering?

mech e

BACK DOWN TO .40 UH

>hobbies would it be okay to talk about crypto daytrading?
No. You fix your own car and your family's cars, you are interested in robots and mecatronics, control systems are your secret passion, you think the torque converter is the greatest invention of the 20th century

This is good.

Also for questions a good one is to ask something that basically just shows you know the history of the company and sort of use one of their questions. Like "So Mr Manager Company was founded in 1991 and is now blah blah revenue/or employees. Where do you think Company will be in 10 years?"Obviously you should also research the company and memorize relevant details.

Are you actually wanting a answer? If so tell me what school you're going to, estimated time til graduation, and GPA.