BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ WHY THE FUCK IS IT STILL RISING? YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE, YOU TOLD ME TO SELL...

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ WHY THE FUCK IS IT STILL RISING? YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE, YOU TOLD ME TO SELL. FUCK ALL OF YOU LYING BASTARDS I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS

Just post some
"Lol you think the bear market is over? think again lol, can't believe you guys think its over haha look at my memelines its not over"
threads and see if it makes a difference other people that missed the dip seem to be doing it

just buy back in and admit defeat for fuck sake, bear run is over

when everyone screams sell, when everyone even on youtube tells you to sell, when even the pajeets jumped ship, its time to buy back in, as the bear run is officially over

everyone thought it would hit 5k, thats why it never did hit that

be smarter than everyone else

the best thing you can do now and buy back in, and try to trade your coins back with shitcoins or ICOs, the absolute worst thing you can do now is hold unto your tethers or fiat

By now you should of realized that the people spreading FUD about dead cats are the ones who missed out and want the price to go down below their sell price.

I have reason to believe it might reverse at 8.5k down to 4.5k
Keep your eyes peeled

It's just a really large bounce friend.

Lol biz doesn’t know shit these TA fags are all worthless. Everybody’s wrong and no one can understand this market.
The one bear market we had lasted for two years but it’s a different market now so I don’t know why they still compare the two

t.bought at 19k
it's dead buddy. I sold at 17k by the way

>YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE
no.

Dubs we moon oh wait we already are sorry op

>call off the dump, Igor

>believing Veeky Forums

this is CIA psycho ops ground zero training field

> people on biz fell for it

the general consensus is that 8k is a fair price for bitcoin (TA, fundamentals, miners, last consolidated price before the bullrun)

we won't getting into a bullrun anytime soon, but if you ever see btc under 8k then you can buy knowing that you're getting it with a discount

But high sell low

>listens to anything what biz says
Do you realize people here only post things that will benefit them somehow?

lmao get baited you fag, you bought at 19k and sold at 6k mate
I've been holding BTC since before 1k

>it's time

the flippening comes

>should of
I smell niggers

It's dead cat as fuck. Never breaking 9k.

the dead cat bounce happened the day before yesterday. Yesterday was when the downtrend reversed. you missed it, you better buy now or buy when everything is 25% higher than this and regret it.