CCK WAS RIGHT, PBOC IS HAPPENING

CCK WAS RIGHT, PBOC IS HAPPENING

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670

VENGANG GET IN HERE

So the implementation of self-regulation is what implies the PBOC partnership?

its hard for me to take ven seriously at this point. basically all of its volume is on one exchange (binance) with a tiny bit on huboi. if it eventually gets listed on more reputable exchanges maybe ill consider it

"An close to home example of the use case for VeVID would be Fanghuwang, a fast growing financial services/lending platform based in China. Fanghuwang will work closely with VeChain to make sure the lending platform’s KYC process on blockchain for all future and existing clientele shall meet the standards of financial markets regulators and ultimately the standards set forth by both PBoC and CBRC (People’s Bank of China and China Banking Regulatory Commission)."

Basically, the chinese government uses VeChain to enforce regulatory standards on parties. If that is not a partnership, I don't know what is.

Neck yourself

PBoC will be using the vechain blockchain for KYC processes and validation of digital identities. Hope you guys stocked up on the dip.

This company is not the gov. Nice try, it's a good step in the grand scheme of things though.

Vengang for life bruh

They’re complying to government regulations. That is not a partnership

Reported, misleading fuckhead.

if they don't have some sort of partnership in the works then it would be incredibly irresponsible to print that, given all the rumors about the pboc.

The government accepts regulatory reports on the Vechain blockchain. What more do you fucking want at this point? Vechain to replace the CNY?

This lol are you people fucking retarded

I agree this alone does not a partnership make, but if this isn't bullish news i don't know what is. Are people this short-sighted? What other blockchains, Chinese or not, are being this proactive towards these sorts of problems that are stopping widespread adoption by enterprises?

What's this? Some ICON chainid knockoff?

CCK was a paid employee of VEN hired to drive up price to ensure highest possible exit for locked up tokens that releasing this month.

Why do you think every shill has been leading towards Feb?

Is it a coincidence that 30% of the locked tokens release this month? The same month as the rebranding?

If you are still holding VEN you are done.
The market cap has stagnated, get something climbing up from outside of the top 100. BLZ looks good.

ICON will be cucked.
In crypto everything is open source. Why would VeChain do any work when they can just grab the opensource code from cuck devs. Everything in crypto is open source. All that matters is partnerships.

They have clients that will actually use it so it doesnt matter that someone else came up with it in the end.

CCK was a paid employee of VEN hired to drive up price to ensure highest possible exit for locked up tokens that releasing this month.

Why do you think every shill has been leading towards Feb?

Is it a coincidence that 30% of the locked tokens release this month? The same month as the rebranding?

If you are still holding VEN you are done.
The market cap has stagnated, get something climbing up from outside of the top 100. BLZ looks good.

stop buying fake ethereum.

I never thought I'd have the courage to tell you my story... but here it is. I was a huge fan from the start, since BitSE split and formed VeChain. The idea of IoT and tracking products on the blockchain sounded incredible. I decided to visit the Singapore office in 2017, and my life was changed.

I arrived there and was greeted in the most friendly manner by a woman at the front desk, Ann I believe her name was. Then I saw him, Sunny Lu, standing at his desk. I tried to keep my composure and walked up and said something along the lines of "Mr. Lu, it's an honor to meet you. I've always admired your entrepreneurial spirit, and I love how VeChain is progressing." Then, he gave me that blank stare. The stare that will be burned in my mind until I reach the grave. You could tell there was nothing left, no soul, no heart. And that's when it all went wrong.

He fiercely grabbed my genitals and started twisting, with the same blank stare into my soul. I sat there, looking horrified, very visibly trying not to cry. He finally stopped twisting, and brought his face about 1 inch away from my own. I could smell a rancid stench coming from his mouth as he said these words: "YOU GET OUT WHITE RICE. YOU GET OUT AND YOU NEVER RETURN."

I let out a barely audible "Y-yes sir," and he finally released his grip. ALL of the coworkers just stood around me, mocking and laughing, calling me 'milky-white boy.' I ran out in tears and took the next plane home. My stomach churns just at the thought of how this day changed my life.

i trust VEN will succeed based on the fact that reddit mods banned it from /r/crypto

source that tokens are releasing this month?

Yeah that's illegal bro

We have until feb 26th to stock up as much VEN as possible. After that we're going to the moon.

shady lu stuff stale and played out. move on brainlet

Yeah like Icon after summit? Or WTC? Be ready for the dump

This is true

Thor power baby.

you mean icon that recovered faster than neo did?

walton is dead pal

Oh it will absolutely dump after the 26th until main net in June. I'm just going to enjoy the ride until the end of the month, hope in other things, and be back for mainnet.

Is it finally time to shit down the throats of all the waltcucks?
>waltcucks on suicide watch
Seriously that coin was failed from beginning just by its name alone

Typical VeChainer - lets just steal other peoples ideas and work.

I hope everyone can see how scummy this coin has become and the cryptospace is turning against it.

Constant Shilling
Banned from /cc
No whitepaper
No Tech
CocaCola Fag
Rebrand keeps getting delayed
Thor literally only worth $1

10k+ VEN holder here.

This coin is going parabolic at some point in the mid term future. Dumbass pajeets on this board are going to look back and wonder why they are so good at staying poor.

>thinks anyone gives a shit
>thinks the time to buy is AFTER it gets on more exchanges

Kek

Why are you in a VEN thread if it's so shitty?

Oh look, another faggot.

You should be thankful for the constant shilling. Smarter people are trying to help you escape your wagecuck existence and all you can muster up is a list of inaccuracies.

Every coin with a community is vote brigading on LeReddit you stupid fag. It's a 24/7 shitfest on that sub and you should be ashamed for even THINKING reddit has any power in the marketplace.

Are waltoncucks serious or are they joking with their FUD? Literally all of what you said either is something that is blatantly false, or something that is unimportant to the success of the project

Kill yourself.

Why did i sell the bottom
I just as well take the bullet as this was my all fucking in

And as usualy the Shillsters who can't even defend their coin so attack instead. Kek

And another
Attack 6
Defence 1
Faggotry 10

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can do their own research and figure out that your list is just baseless FUD.

Now, a useful quote for anyone who feels its necessary to defend a project they know is top tier - "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

>Constant Shilling
fuck u faggot, everyone shills
>Banned from /cc
lol r*eddit
>No whitepaper
they have the rough equivalent of whitepaper, they have clearly provided a road map
>No Tech
wrong, there is already a consortium blockchain as well as an app that allows for verification of VEN tags
>CocaCola Fag
...ok
>Rebrand keeps getting delayed
...not really, and even if it did who the hell cares. this happens a lot in the business world. when you become an adult you'll realize this
>Thor literally only worth $1
proof?

how are any of your points any better? kys u faggot

If all the stuff I read about Vechain is true it's basically too good to be true.
I just want
>picrelated

I was in Singapore to get a break from it all, the job, the kids, and I decided to visit the VeChain office. On my way to my hotel I saw a black Audi A8 that appeared to be following me as I walked. Two Singaporean men in black tuxes and black sunglasses, some kind of FBI shit I swear. Scared, I darted through the nearest alley way. Now this is where is gets crazy.

One of the men in the car jumps out of nowhere with a silenced pistol in hand, blocking my way out of the alley. I turn to run the other way, and another, almost a clone of the first man, is on the other side. "DROP THE LUGGAGE AND LEAVE, MILK MAN. YOUR KIND NO GOOD HERE." Scared shitless, I obviously give in to his demands and drop it.

Then, by some fucking divine miracle, a masked stranger with a samurai sword decapitates one of the men. Almost simultaneously, he pulls out a Chinese pistol and eliminates the man on the other side.

I stand there in awe, as he removes his mask. Standing there, in all his glory, is Sunny fuckin Lu. I stood there shaking, almost crying, and say "I owe my life to you... Thank you." He looks me directly in the eyes and says "For a friend, I'd do it again," and pulls me in to cry on his shoulder. I will never forget that day.

>be a salty walty
>create a coin
>hire intern slaves to maintain it
>partner with mobius, a legitimate pajeetcoin, just to parade the company name in front of a tarp
>hold monthly announcements with chink models in an empty auditorium
they’ve been around forever and have done nothing

>And as usualy the Shillsters who can't even defend their coin so attack instead. Kek
Coming from someone who is attacking a coin he doesn't own in a thread about a coin he doesn't own. Wew.

Very gently Sunny exposed his genitals.
In no way did it feel awkward or strange when he guided my hand down his hairy chest.

can't you read?

> and ultimately the standards set forth by both PBoC and CBRC (People’s Bank of China and China Banking Regulatory Commission)."

= they comply to the standards set by them ... nothing else ... big deal, now i'm really getting my doubts about this SHITCOIN/SHITTOKEN

>building dApps on an erc20 token with no whitepaper
are you guys retarded

Yeah because Sunny is subtle about shit and it's probably under NDA.

Meanwhile you probably see Tron and have an uncontrollable orgasm because Justin Sun said "the Chinese YouTube"

wait so it meets china's legal standards and this means PBoC are you fucking retarded?

yeah nah i haven't met sunny in an elevator ... doesn't change much about the big fat nothingburger so far

Yup pretty much expected you to respond with something autistic and incomprehensible