Screen cap this retards! Better tether up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=580&v=7KpwrJHC6_0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How else would we recover

What coin is this?

Looks like 8500 is the top

I'm shorting once it hits 8500. The gains will be so sweat.

Won't be a permanent reversal. We will see maybe a decline for 10 hours and trend up.

Screen cap this, you fuckn cunt.

Its example of what BTC looks like now on hourly. It already got rejected once. Volume is dropping in BTC AND ALTS, means someone is hiding in that sweet sweet USDT just waiting to drop some bags.

Nope jordan belford endorsed bitcoin today were going atleast 50k eoy

The Crash Course - Chapter 17 - Understanding Asset Bubbles

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=580&v=7KpwrJHC6_0

ChrisMartensondotcom
Published on Oct 10, 2014
Why they form & how they pop.

Through the long sweep of history, the bursting of asset bubbles has nearly always been traumatic. Social, political and economic upheavals have a bad habit of following asset bubbles, while wealth destruction is a guaranteed feature.

Bubbles only used to happen once every generation or longer, because it took substantial time for the victims to forget the pain of the damage.

But that’s changed in the new millennium. Less than ten years after the bursting of the dot-com bubble we saw the rise & bursting of the housing bubble. This is simply astounding and thoroughly unprecedented.

More astonishingly, there are now concurrent equity and bond bubbles raging across the entire financial market structure of the world.

We are in our third bubble period in less than 15 years. This new era of serial bubble-blowing signifies that we are now in new turbulent territory with which we have little historical guidance to draw on.

The recent years of money printing by the world's central banks has NOT ushered in a “permanent plateau of prosperity”. And, as with all bubbles, symmetry indicates the downslope after the bursting will be steep, swift, and likely quite scary.

On what basis? It literally went up duo to normies running for it like headless chickens. This thing is going back to 4k (still 5 times what it was at beginning of a year mind you)

What exchanges do you guys use for Tether?

Nope. He endorsed it today to dump bags he bought 2 years ago. Can't dump them all in once.

>believing market rules apply to something so frequently manipulated

>that sweet sweet usdt

a-user.....i have some bad news.

Are you talking about Tether printing out money for the luls?

As I said, falling down the wedge...

> TA
kek

Daily charts look like nothing but bullish pennants to me, idk

>d-d-d-d-daily charts d-daddy... th-they mean something, right?

NOPE, WE ARE STILL IN A CONFIRMED DOWNTREND. THE BOUNCE IS SIMPLY ONE PART OF THE LARGER TREND. HOPE YOU FUCKING SOLD.

If you trust tether: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

STRONG support at 7k

yerp

You seem pretty mad dude, you sure?

It takes months. Not a single day to come back from that shock. When this happens you get a weak upper end and the sell off it causes is basically unchallenged.

Mad about what? I just sold everything I had at the most recent peak, after buying at nearly the bottom of the last big dip. I just like coming in here to make fun of you retards who think this is a reversal.

This is pretty decent TA comparison by the way. I am not sure when this wedge will tip and the sell off begins tho. Could be 8200 could be 9000 could 9500.

I didn't do as well as you but I sold just before we reached our current top by a few hundred dollars. This next drop is going to be a blood bath for all the people fomoing in right now thinking we'll never test bottom

We got the Wolf of Wall Street there

In regular stocks, yes. But this is crypto, faggot

How long you been in the game, amigo? Look back and some random dip charts before 2017 and let me know what you think

Get your cash at the ready, my man. We are nearing the tipping point.

kek suddenly they are all experts they sold at 19k bought back at 6k

> amigo
> look back and some random dip

man ur a fuckin seminem huh

did we just made lower high double top just like we did at 9400 before falling to 6k? getting dangerously close to falling out of wedge

Explain tether to me? Can a person buy it right now or have to wait until they print more? I don't get the supply and demand, or how they make money.

You can buy it right now on most places. Binance and the like. USDT. There is basically zero risk to using to ponzi scheme at the moment. Don't be like the le hodl than you Giancarlo redditors and try it out for this coming dip. Don't get greedy searching for the floor though. Use your best judgment.

Not in this market friend. Accelerate months to days and you're correct.

Nah I was buying into the HODL meme during this then realized how fucking retarded that was when I'm a perfectly adept trader. I originally sold most of my holdings in ETH at around $900. I then traded in and out a couple of times between $750 and $900 for a nice 10% increase in my stack. Then I saw the warning signs and moved totally to cash, bought back in between 610-680. Then I just sold everything again at 850.

You guys do what you want. Have fun.

Well, it's your money. You're a moron to not see this one from a mile away though. There is a reason most sensible people are saying it will test the bottom again and you'll find out why

I'm planning to tether up and buy the dip. But not sure if I should do it RIGHT NOW or wait a bit?

I've been trading crypto since 2013 and anything can happen, including 1 day "recoveries"

It's obvious BTC was oversold

You are in despair right now. We have a head and shoulders formation on ETH and that predicts a specific drop. I don't see these coins with more than a 68% retracements.

>Trading crypto since 2013
>Still on biz instead of enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars
>Weekly RSI is incredibly overbought still

Ok. We'll listen to YOU.

I trust dis dude. Should I sell right now mate? I was planing to do it today. Maybe wait for the price to top up a bit?

I'm not telling anyone what to do. I don't have a crystal ball. I just think this "recovery" smells like shit and I'm personally betting on another dip.

> you're a moron
yes

Why should anyone listen to a dude trading since 2013 but is still here? You literally could have thrown a dart at the wall and made it. I have been in since late 2015 and there were plenty of normal shocks followed by organic regrowth. This is not organic in the slightest

Stop LARPing TA, faggot. It's not even a wedge and peaks are not descending in the trend. Shit-tier FUD is shit.

I asked for your opinion not future reading dude. Obviously I decide for myself.

>quick return to mean after massively favorable news is not organic
Anything under 8K is below the 200 day and 300 day moving averages. Kys. Now if it shoots up to 12K this quickly, you'd be right, but it hasn't, and you're wrong.

>initial drop
>immediate and overwhelming spike
>slow retread
>immediate and overwhelming spike
>slow retread
Rinsing a repeating 4 times now. It is textbook wedge.

Should have shorted hour ago. And see if it will bounce of support or get down to 7k. Watch for volume and see for yourself. Personally, for me there are two scenarios. We are going straight down to 7.8 and then 7.2 and after that to 5k, or we go to 7.8, bounce and go to 9.5 and then nosedive to 5k. In any case, we ARE going to 5k.

>200 day average
How many times has that been broken just this week?

Its under 200 day mavg because it shot up from 2K straight to 20k in span of 3 months.

>Oh thats completely normal, BTC is worth 20k easily

kys

more TA pls

> we ARE going
nowhere with your shit-tier TA FUD

No one knows the exact time, just see that the signs are likely.

Look at how easily low volume sells cut through this shit. Hilarious.

Worldwide economic collapse and war will follow.

>overbought
>its the most oversold its ever been
?

Reminder that there are multiple studies showing TA is actually useless.

funny how a little FUD can easily make you consider war. have you built your bunker yet or still hodling for cheap ones?

I'm not here to save you from being retarded. You'll figure it out eventually if you have any brain cells up there.

We're in for an economic collapse. Crypto isn't the savior we all thought it would be. At least not yet. Anyone who isn't prepared for it is ignorant. At any point we could get hit with an EMP or a solar flare. Everyone's worried about their crypto gains.

thanks just bought 100k water bottles

chill im not buying your bunker

Serious discussion though.
Does biz think that crypto will spike up after the next recession, and take money away from regular markets? Or do we all assume that it will tank along with the rest of the world when the market does eventually recede?

I strongly believe that crypto will win in the long-term (coming decades), but I'm not sure what to expect when the next big recession/depression hits. Will we store our money in crypto, or pull it out to get that extra cash? Any thoughts on this?

How much NEO for a Hatsune Miku?

>SEC, CFTC and US Senate sit for several hours and talk about how crypto is the future
>The new cellphone, the new internet, the new wireless
>Makes it clear that they see crypto as a technological battlefront where China is big, and they don't intend to lose
>They sound like Veeky Forumsfags shilling crypto
>US government endorsement restores faith in crypto
>B-b-b-but look at my meme lines. Pls sell so my short position doesn't get liquidated

>
>> Crypto isn't the savior we all thought it would be.

Agree user, Energy, manly oil is the master resource that keeps modern civilization going, money is only secondary, even the perfect for of money will not be able to overcome less and less net energy available to industrial civilization every year.

Pro Tip.
Lighters and cigarettes and batteries are where it is at for end times investments, small volume, extremely useful and will be in hi demand.

The people working in finance that I have spoken to believes a stock market crash would mean a booming crypto market.

>everyones main investments crash
>let's risk the rest of our money

tethered at 8100, the excitement for yesterday has gotta correct itself. I could have done at 8500 but meh i work.

Yeah I can't tell if it's foreigners that didn't realize what happened yesterday, or just recluse shut-ins that are willfully ignoring what happened yesterday.

"It's inorganic growth" is a funny way of saying "I don't understand why people are buying because I don't pay attention to the news."