Stellar

Why is this piece of shit bleeding sats?

It's not doing anything. Its a very long term hold realistically.

Makes people wanna cash out though for more exciting coins.

This, ADHD kiddies sell when a coin isn't mooning

he.. dipshit

tell me why this is a good coin? is it because the little rocket?... are you faggot or something?

come on.. pitch me why anyone should buy this shit

yep, for coins with volume, momentum, and good FA/TA signals. how stupid of them. Enjoy your project.

transaction fees are fractions of pennies so jamal can send his 10$ paychecks to his MA in africa

Why do you care about the sats? It was the #3 best coin in 2017 and for most of 2018 it's been the #1.

What's the problem? Your pussy hurt?

"more exciting" means +75%, hodl because of greed, then sell at a loss. just Veeky Forums.
I'll laugh my ass off at the fomo train when fairx gets released.

Look at that market cap, for this to hit $5.50 it would need to be almost as big as bitcoin, not gonna happen.

Now REQ on the other hand only needs a market cap of 4 billion to reach $5.50, and that's lower than XLM's current market cap by around 2 billion dollars.

i dont know

And that will be...?

why hold this when you can accumulate ( not even day trading ) and ouckmit up later nearer to fairx launch!?

IBM sponsorship
spez likes it unironically

Ouckmit!!!!!

(Pick it up)

who said I don't accumulate.
xlm is the easiest coin to accumulate. even a 3rd grader could figure out its pattern.
as soon as fairX beta goes public it will rage to 2$ within a minute, so yeah. not holding it the moment this happens, trying to make some small gains with other coins would be pretty dumb.

>as soon as fairX beta

any updates, i am hearing this since month.

At least $2.

More than 1 "expert" has prophesied XLM at $4+ during the FairX launch

It's made by the Ripple founder. Why did you buy in lol

it isn't a good coin.
all has been hype layered on alleged connections to IBM.

If thats not enough to take a $2k chance, i dint know what is.

For fuck sakes, XLM is only 0.30

been hearing this for THREE months. FairX is priced in at this point.
every single person who knows about xlm already heard this fairx garbage.

Alleged lmao.

Ok
Rando

Priced in was when it rocketed to .83
Then nothing was delivered

When FairX is launched do not be surprised to wake up to a 10X

Guys I have the date February 8th in my mind, I think from that challenge they left in the HTML code and someone on Reddit figured it out. One of the pages was a beta signup page with the date Feb 8th I think.

Does anyone remember this or am I going insane from this bag holding ?

Insane.

They are still in alpha.

Havent even started beta testing yet.

FairX will be sometime this summer.

SDEX will be this month sometime. If thats what you were thinking about

>fairx is priced in!
>lel i can't wait a month without getting 20% so I sell my xlm to fomo-ride shitcoins

pick one

don't know about a certain date, but it would fit the "early February" announcement

No I'm positive I'm thinking of fairx and I remember them saying late Jan early Feb for beta release but it seems like it's been pushed back. That's a shame I'm mistaken. I think I'll hold till tomorrow just in case whatever this idea I had is right. If not, I'll dump and buy something else. This shit has done nothing but go sideways for a month now and the opportunity cost is too high. I still think xlm is the number 1 long term hold though

Dont sell.

Wait till fairx is announced.

Sell the hype and buy the news.

When XLM hits $2-3 sell and buy as much ADA as you can.

Thank me later

Fair x was supposed to be released in Feb but they decided to wait until all the bugs are worked out

bitcoin is dying, marketcap will bleed to other coins, XLM will almost definitely be one of them.
even if it's just FUD, XLM is such a solid hodl it hurts me to see ppl not getting on the winning train

are you me?

That’s weird user I have the same plan.

okay, so how many of us actually hold xlm to sell it for ada?

Buy the rumor sell the news.

Why ADA. No shitposting, spoon-feed me on why to ditch XLM completely and go in on ADA.

This is very strange anons. I mean FairX launch then ADA has Shelley staking coming out. Both legitimately good projects I guess we all just connected the dots.

This seems to be a winning play let’s put it into action

XLM target for me is $2.5

I'm closer to $2 just to play it safe. I think cardano has way higher potential, don't want to miss on that.

I agree, there’s something stirring with ADA.

I don’t have any insider information but Shelley staking is enough to jump the price up

Me too BTW, at least a part, another will go to other coin.

+ everybody knows FairX is coming at some point and expecting some kind of pump

But both reddit and /biz hate cardano. They won't know what hit them.

My realistic target is $3, but if there is momentum behind a surge, i'll pull out 20% at $3 and watch the charts for stabilization/correction

was planning the same.
half NEO half ADA though.

>centralized
>premined
>overhyped
>shitcoin
I know I warned you but whatever.
The second casualty will be NEO, because it too tries to be a shitty Ethereum clone.

We are men of taste and know that when we see a winning combination, we put a plan in motion to capitalize on the gains.

We are a rare breed gentlemen. The few who actually make it in crypto.

Congratulations

I'm long term on this one. Every time it drops under .40 I've picked up more.

eternal sideways coin. even during the crash it didn't do much.

it lost half its value

Because FairX will launch while you are asleep, and you will miss the 300% gains.

>looking at coins in their USD value
>shiggydiggy

suck me

They have said beta it's coming end of jan early feb. I believe it was in an AMA, forget for sure but I read it myself.

u retarded normies are all holding bags

the second you sell is when they release news

enjoy

I'd expect something kind of like this.

That chart is saying it will dump after FairX.

...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you have time to post a chart of what you think it'll do?

TA memes?

No.

I hear you, man. The part highlighted in yellow happened after I drew this chart. You may want to turn this into an argument about your method vs. mine, but I do have a little time right now, and you could learn something if you want to. I'm curious as to what you'll do with this time.