youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All in on new shitcoin or ICO and pray

learn to trade options

maybe you'll make it to 20k
should've entered earlier, poorfag

bitmex

he'll lose what little he has left
leveraged positions require maintenance in case the market turns momentarily against the trend
he'd be better off gambling

All in on Bluzelle would have given you 2k.

All in on Jibrel would have given you almost 3k (with good timing).

We're in the same boat, user, but I'm sure we'll get another opportunity soon. Personally I'm just waiting to be sure BTC has stopped shitting the bed before jumping in.

I can't day trade otherwise I would
I would lose it all

Too late now I guess

Get creative. Don't try to make all of your money trading. I'm making bank off of little side hustles related to crypto.

Here's one example:
Antminer A3s are 900 usd on Bitmain's website and are going for 1500-3000 on ebay.

That's the only tip you're getting. Between that and the almost certain growth in crypto, you will make good money. If you can't find ways to get rich off of this then no one can help you.

Buy some good ICO's with decent volume or use. Buy low, sell high. Don't panic when you sell and what you sold immediately goes up. Same when you buy and it goes down. Hodl. Sell 1/3 - 1/4 of a coin in the green. Buy back more when it goes down. All about timing. All the money I ever lost came from panic after trading and bad timing.

Here's a coin to get in on before it shoots up sometime this year. RLX on etherdelta.

Back in July 2017, I was air dropped $50 worth of XLM at the time. Now, it's worth $1000. You have a chance.

>July 2017
That was a long time ago

you can daytrade options if you are under 25k as long as you dont have margins. with a cash account you can normally only be a holder (ie you cant sell puts/calls to open a trade, otherwise known as being a writer), but you definitely can flip options if you want. only being able to buy to open restricts you from doing all the complex spreads, but you dont need that until you get comfortable with options anyways.

additionally, you dont HAVE to daytrade options, and really you shouldnt if you dont know how all the greeks work. just remember the longer the options contract, the less you have to worry about time decay until the last week or so of the option. but you can certainly make some nice leveraged bets on stocks and indexes that you would normally not have the buying power to participate in.

watch this shit if you dont understand options. its the best beginner tutorial ive found
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw

Why would I get out of crypto into an even lesser chance of good gains though? If I don't make it in crypto, there is literally NO WAY I'd make trading options. It's not possible.

I appreciate the genuine advice though, thanks for that.

its not that hard to trade options man. they are as complex as you make them. and with long options (can be bullish, bearish, neutral, any market condition) you have a lot of *options*. more so than with stocks. also, with long options the max loss is 100% sure, but your position sizes are much smaller, and once you move into the money, the rate at which it goes up is magnified quite a bit.

i dont have a very big account either and when i was trading stocks i did shitty. my bags would always get super large and id be stuck holding shit for weeks/months. now i can trade with options, i dont have to put down several thousands of dollars for a position to try and get gains, and if i blow it, i can just hold the contract for a while until expiry starts getting close. options, if you are modest with your positions, allow you to bypass the magical inflating bags that you can sometimes get stuck with in stocks.

i know everyone else on Veeky Forums will say im wrong, but im just saying that crypto right now is in a rough spot. if you are dead set on using your whole equity on crypto, then you best bet is to find some ICO that looks good. of course that can backfire as well, so its up to you how you want to trade my dude. options are sweet and i cant say enough good things about them because they saved me and my portfolio

oh forgot to add, long options dont go by settled cash rules, so you can really get a lot more action if youre an active trader and are in a cash account like me

>started with 2k
>last time i checked it was 500

Kill me

>tfw possess a secret knowledge of how to get started in crypto with as little as $100 and make your way to thousands regardless of price volatility

bots?

plz kind sir explain to me
me dumb pajeet plz

You dont

I started with 155k and now i'm down to 60k

stop fucking whining, your poorness saved you from loosing more money

No

Never is a long time from now.

This. Go all in on something like FUN or DBC or BNTY.

i started with 2k. went to 30k now at 12k

Well yeah but it could go either way

>>I started with 155k and now i'm down to 60k

how?

if I had 155k I would have probably lost some in the market but not that much
did you buy at 19k?

Me too nigga it's not as easy as it seems though.

Samuel Omali approves, must be good

took 1k to 80k so yea. 80 will soon be a million. theres guys on wallstreet that can turn 5k into 100k in a month. your fine

no there aren't
you're being lied to

Thanks for the tip money snek

yes there is use google senpai.

any tips on strategy? another user here with exactly 1k to spend.. im thinking about all in on VEN or some promising chinese coin

short btc 100x leverage
you'll make it, friendo

if you go all in on this, i guarantee you will have at least 10k, probably closer to 20.

they only let you order 3, that's a total profit of a few hundred after fees, shipping and import tax

Tell me more
You sure?

Go ALL in CPCHAIN - 50x in 6 months
Go ALL in VEN - 25x in 6 months

Telcoin. Thank me later

Lol alreadymooned