TETHER DOUBLING DOWN

>Tether now also printing "EURT"
>more than €85,000,000 printed already
What the fuck?

bump faggots

> he knows
> print €85,000,000 more

Nothing new.

How can they take euros? I thought tether was supposed to match the price of USD.

t. brainlet

never fails to make me kek

Who gives a fuck? Let them inflate prices so we're rich.

"""Business expansion""" to Europe maybe?

RUPT
Rupeetether soon sir

So, Bitfinex is going to introduce EUR pairs?

You know what happens after prices inflate, right user? It's been happening for many weeks now.

RUPT as a ticker name would be cool, because tether is ((bank))RUPT anyway

So this is the reason for the short squeeze into what looked like a correction out of nowhere. This is looking quite bad considering what the last several tether printings did. Band aid over a waterspout. We are going down.

The moment they come up with RUPT I'll go all in, 100% serious.

How about SHKLT

What is even the point of Tether? Is it just to simplify wire transfers between exchanges? To circumnavigate CGT by allowing to people to effectively cash out while remaining a "like-kind" asset (not that that even works any more....)?

That is probably the biggest question mark right now in crypto.

If Tether turns out to be scamcoin does this mean that bitcoin will drop below 1k and everyone who bought the dip is actually turbo fucked?

Pretty much.

Tether ir getting cornered by banks, just natural they expand to big EUR venture.
Until european banks start fighting tether too. Next stop: big JPYT issuance. You read here first.

>if

Wow i thought ppl this stupid only existed in fables

Down to 2-3k for sure. Btc was 3k in August last year. How long have the tethers been printing like crazy?

point is the ability for tether issuer to print infinite fake money thus artificially inflate price as long as average shmucks don't know about it or believe them when they said: yes of course USDT and EURT are totally backed by one usd and one eur each
You only have their word, nothing more.

kek

>bitfinex's auditor jumped ship
>tether's totally not a scam
pick one

Also
>Bitfinexed coincidentally banned from Twitter right after tweeting about EURT

Ok. That is way too convenient.