It's one of the few coins that still hasn't bounced after BTC recovery

It's one of the few coins that still hasn't bounced after BTC recovery.

FairX literally DAYS away.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BEFORE IT LEAVES WITHOUT YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/956756781052567552
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7r9ols/what_is_fairx_and_is_there_a_roadmap_dates_for/dsvdw4z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fairx should be soon. along with the stellar SDEX, thats 2 different fiat to stellar exchanges. gonna be jugeeeeeeeee. i hope.

only fairx is fiat

Hoping for at least $1, pretty sure normies are gonna ruin it with a P&D unfortunately. Holder of 3.5k here

actually

twitter.com/fairxio/status/956756781052567552

are you sure about that?
not fudding. its just theres alot of speculation on fairx and not any specifics

This shit got delayed, enjoy being dumped.

Enjoy your loss when the thing takes off you impatient normie lmao

Source?

Stellar devs are notorious about giving last minute information to the public.

Stay poor user.

okay but no last minute information has been giving saying that fairx will convert fiat to stellar or vice versa either

Good. I am still selling off other alts that bounced to buy more XLM.

LOL BLZ or GTFO

Nice try, pajeet.

If you didnt buy XLM during this drop you missed out HUGE

he... retard,

why do you think this coin will go anywhere? is it because you like the little rocket... are you a faggot or something?

tell me one good reason why ANYONE should buy this garbage.. come on, humor me.. oh wait, you can't because its shit.

nice fact based opinion buddy

>tell me one good reason why ANYONE should buy this garbage
i'll give you 3:

1. I.
2. B.
3. M.

FairX is most probably the gateway to fiat on SDEX, they hinted at this pretty heavily in one twitter thread

They’re going to rebrand this before the FairX launch

Price shoots up 10X

only idiots, SJWs and retards buying XLM right now. See you faggots back at 3 cents where it will stay for 12-18 months

it's gonna be a thing of beauty

The rocket is stupid, got a feeling user

haha, so what IBM? IBM throws partnerships left and right.

you really are retarded aren't you?

My body is ready

Sdex has been around. They just said they were gonna work on the front end

they better not fuck this up like raiblocks

Still no facts to be found.

Oh man it's getting salty in here.

Stellar+Mobius= Moon

facts are plain as day, look at the chart. true value is zero but retards will hold it at 3 cents. some pump and dump group might pick up this dead coin in 2019 so maybe it will pump to 8 or 9 cents then

give up delued lumies. the pump is over, now comes the dump part of the pump-and-dump. see pic related

Have fun fomo buying the top, user.

They are still in alpha with FairX.

Havent even started beta testing yet.

FairX will be sometime this summer.

SDEX will be this month sometime. If thats what you were thinking about.

I'll buy your bags at 20 sats

This graph literally shows the dip at a resistance point.

LITERALLY where you are supposed to buy.

Holy shit the state of Veeky Forums

Source?

Fairx is not days away. OP is a fag.

>no date

Fuck off faggot.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7r9ols/what_is_fairx_and_is_there_a_roadmap_dates_for/dsvdw4z/

Here's the comment, OP is Michael Dowling of IBM Blockchain

and all it says is that it's not ready yet, 3 weeks ago.

I'm still trying to figure out what you are trying to prove? These guys have been secretive about releases since inception.

A man of taste

Not trying to fud I hold XLM myself, I just think to say it is literal days away is a bit of a stretch.

Comfy buy order at 4399 sats. This shit can keep dumping all it wants in the meantime

A man of taste

Are you me?

>not organized by holdings or USD worth
absolutely disgusting

That’s weird user I have the same plan.

Looks like you missed it by 1 sat...

It appears to have bottomed out.

i literally just checked
fuck this shit i called the bottom but missed by 1

Feels bad man. Still only about 85 sats more than that. Showing slow, steady uptrend now.

SDEX ALREADY EXISTS HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

and? They aren't the same thing.

Do you even know what SDEX has listed or its main use case?

SDEX lists fiat pairs right now though. Not USD buy it does list some.

Also, someone sold shares of their goat production on SDEX. That's bad ass.

I never said they were the same. Did you even look at what I was replying to? Have you used the Veeky Forums before?

I used your mom before, user.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rando? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pumps on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange, and I have over 300 confirmed transactions. I am trained in technical analyses and I’m the top trader in the entire cryptocurrency market. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of IBM employees across the USA and India and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for Fairx beta launch, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, on any exchange, and I can perform lightning fast remittances you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in decentralized fiat to crypto transactions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Filipino Stellar atms and I will use them to their full extent to buy your miserable stack off the exchange in one second for a fraction of a penny, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have bought the mobius ico. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit money all over you and you will drown in partnerships. You’re fucking dead, rando