Why do you fuckers cry when you sold at the dip yesterday and then NOT buy this shit right now to save yourselves?

Why do you fuckers cry when you sold at the dip yesterday and then NOT buy this shit right now to save yourselves?
So much hype and partnerships is everything in crypto, which these guys have. Actually going up in this bear market even, just imagine when things start to stabilise.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/thekey/
twitter.com/thekeyvip
icodrops.com/thekey-vip/

Golden opportunity before ROI goes 5x

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/thekey-vip/
twitter.com/thekeyvip/status/961256978772209664
linkedin.com/in/catherine-xueli-li-a50801150
linkedin.com/in/jian-wang-710467153/
cn.linkedin.com/in/guochun-xu-9101657a?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0
linkedin.com/in/hening-zhang-822460153
asia.cointime.com
securekey.com/press-releases/sun-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice shill, but actually looks bullish..

It's slightly above ico price
I bought this and adbank yesterday

adbanks is an okayish buy

do you know when tokens unfroze? it looks like this started trading today, but I swear this coin's been around for a while. just bought 100k either way.

This coin is pretty new
The ico was a disaster and now I'm glad I didn't manage to get in since the price didn't skyrocket that much since then
Idk what you mean with the token frozen thing

fuck it just bought some myself
I think the ico happened early rhis month but trading just started now.. if this be like dbc moon the first day that woud be great

Considering that the price of NEO was 150$ when people bought in, and tky price is like 90% of what it costed when neo is 100$ now.. people did a good damn buy, not including the obvious moon it will do

how long u holding? Alrdy went up 5%, what is the target boys

im holding this until 2x, then im selling my initial, then we go from there. this is an obvious buy, will hit 10 cents in a few days.

These sell walls are fucking insane.

it was 360 satoshis when i posted this, now its 395.. get in before 400.

I think they locked the price of neo at 150$ or something like that when neo was @ 180$
And they 2x the price of the token for the crowdsale so icofags are struggling to break even

First time i got in before a fuckin pump omg

I did before posting. This is basically still at ICO price. Can't see it not making at least 3x from here.

Also I wanted to get at ICO but that was a fucking mess.

thank you based OP, I got in at 350sat because of your thread and im already up 15% as the pump just starts gaining speed. good call.

anyone know the circulating supply?

>pump

Look at the ETH pairing, lol.
There will be no pump.
This will bleed back to 20 gwei soon.

5.1 billion if I'm not mistaken icodrops.com/thekey-vip/

Yeah I saw that too
Too many walls
Let's see how this goes

>I think the ico happened early rhis month but trading just started now.. if this be like dbc moon the first day that woud be great

This got listed yesterday and started 1/3rd of the ICO price :')))) Bought it at less than half its ICO price :"))))))))))

i just did a quick search and noticed that too. people really think this will take off?

>not buying selfkey instead

gtfo pleb

what is the circulating supply ?

Got in at pre-sale and made 270% already

Thanks G

Like 5 billion. Not sure why people think this is going to 10x lmao.

Get ready boys we taking off

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

twitter.com/thekeyvip/status/961256978772209664

Nice try.

Don't listen to cheap shills.
Tommorow we are going back to bear and this shit will hit 30 gwei.

5 hours ago, already thus it's calculated in the price you dumb fucking nigger.

But hey, it's your money. Feel free to spend it on whatever dead end you want. This shit already went 4x compared to when it hit KuCoin yesterday. And its crowdsale price was already 2x the actual ICO price. This shit aint going nowhere.

Mad bc you didn't get in earlier?

Bought it when you dumb niggers dumped this at $0.01 yesterday, sold at 0.000040

/comfy/

HAVE MUCHOS FUN holding those bags you dumb fucking mexican nigger. No amount of shilling will seduce anyone to buy them off you :)

i never saw this trading at $0.01

People were dumping their shit at 1 cents literally when it just opened. KuCoin has charts, go look at them.

I have 50$ on kucoin
Do I buy this or medical?

Just dumped all my bags on you cucks.
This whole thing is a scam.
Go to their page and check out their linkedin page. They literally all have 1 connection each hahaha

linkedin.com/in/catherine-xueli-li-a50801150

linkedin.com/in/jian-wang-710467153/

cn.linkedin.com/in/guochun-xu-9101657a?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0

linkedin.com/in/hening-zhang-822460153

Now look at the website they usually post their news from asia.cointime.com
The only news the website post is news about TKY making it look like its international LMAO, fucking scam coin

Fuck you

Fuck you both

>not buying SecureKey

securekey.com/press-releases/sun-life/

XDDDD korean jew told you to buy huh? That faggot also shilled Confido, never forget.

W-what about selfkey, anons?

Seems legit, brought some hopefully its DBC 2.0

Well, I was contributing in their shitty Ico at 4 am europe time and I think this is utter shit. Notice that

>100% pre sale bonus
>tripled ICO price, 180m mkcap at day one

This is obviously not substainable. Once the token will unfreeze, this shit will crash so fucking hard it will perforate the ground and arrive directly in china, in fucking Catherine Chink Li's yellow ass

racist

Ocn also had something like that but the tokens are frozen til April