He thinks it's over

>he thinks it's over
hahaha wow are you THAT stupid?

Ah yes the leaping tiger lines correlate with the serpent median, we're in for another 4 months of sideways bleed before Satoshi deletes the entire block chain.

Ah, the leaping faggot. OP you really outdid yourself this time, nice jump!

It's not looking good fampai

a market needs to consolidate before it can turnaround, it doesnt happen just like that, so yeah youre all fucked. it is over. see you at the bottom of the never ending downtrend thats been in place for 2 weeks

strong support at 6k

>much big volume

More like 2 months

nah id say the market finally finished consolidating from its highs around the 21st jan and then the downtrend finally began there
20k was just over bought
Then it spent about a month bouncing around 12-16k - consolidation/start of reversal

Just because the pattern happened once, doesn't mean it'll happen again. You probably shorted with leverage and are just trying to justify your position. What a faggot.

You probably bought last night and are leaking blood out your ass

Super kek

It's a dead cat trap, everything will be alright or not.

We need to break 8500 before we're out of the danger zone. So far it's been rejected

we tested 8500 twice, failed but also didn't drop below support of 8k, so we'll test again in the next few hours and most likely break it

>wow are you THAT stupid?
>He believes the meme lines
pick one

>neverending
Emotional trading at its finest.

>it done it before it will do it again

another retard

On Jan 16th it rained here. I think what you are suggesting is that it will rain tomorrow too.

So this is the power of TA.

dead cat bounce

I can't believe how many people believe in meme lines.

I admit though that there is a fair chance for the market continuing its downtrend.

bear market doesn't just end in two weeks, you guys will really learn this the hard way, amazing how stupid ppl can be .... denying the price would go down since 12k, and look where we are

4k 100% gonna happen

Stick those meme lines up your arse please.

It's okay
>strong support at 6k

The party is back.
Buy, buy everything.

you spelt short wrong

delet plis

Imma go to bed now, I expect to see biz full of pink wojacks when I wake up tomorrow