Is he right?

Is he right?

fuck this nigger

Dont care. Hope he eats shit and dies, this time.

I like crazy people. Every time somebody accomplishes something, its somr crazy fuck.

lol he's just some bat shit crazy mother fucker who paid a team of people smart than him to make one of the worst anti virus programs that exist today.
..you should listen to him

Not even sure what he is basing this on.

>bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm. So are corrections and all else
No

doesnt really feel like it, volume is too low and we're most likely will double test floor.But the floor HAS been found.

I am 50/50 atm, noticed a massive price increase at 9am UTC and big boy dumps after 9pm

Yes I am sure bitcoin will reach 500k EoY like he predicts. 1 trillion dollar market cap is definitely sustainable

I have the feeling he has to compensate for something. But what could it be??

Only unreasonable people change the world. And only them set themselves on fire.

JUST’D

His dick is on the line it has to

I hope this PnD scamnigger dies.

prolly why he's shilling tron

He’s a rapist and a shit eater.

>shit eater.
yeah, literally

If it was so easy how come you didn’t do it? Faggot

PRICE GOES DOWN
PEOPLE BUY
PRICE GOES UP
PEOPLE SELL
WOW
IT IS SO HARD

I like him for the sole fact that he is unironically using his public profile to shill for cryptocurrencies. Don't ever forget that he is helping you and me out in the long run by doing this.

That said, he seems a bit 'off'. Anyone here read about him being suspected of killing his neighbour in Panama or somewhere?

Never change /b/iz lmao

Scat is the thinking man's fetish

You have to understand that the more people buy a coin, the higher its value goes

So ANYONE that's currently holding bitcoin will tell you things are awesome. You literally cannot trust what a coiner says. I mean now that cryptos are mainstream, there is no way that everyone will magically become a millionnaire. The smarter people and the well-connected ones basically take money off average Joes

He's fucking embarrassing, the kind of guy you DON'T want on your team.

This fag gets it!

this

Do you guys think old, successful, well off men sit on twitter pumping and dumping scams? The guy probably has no fucking money left lmao.

It was always a gambling asset

god damn i am sick of this dick-eating joker.

/oneofus/

>Hope he eats shit
He likes that.......

>in August 2009

So if he just held until now he probably has closer to $200 million. No one who held more than a couple of years lost any money in the financial “crisis” (unless they were Madoff’s customers).

Yeah this is the kind of thing a willful idiot believes. There's more to blockchain technology than gambling

>The smarter people and the well-connected ones basically take money off average Joes

Yeah you really don't know what you're talking about.

It really cracks me up that every time BTC dips Veeky Forums panic sells at a loss instead of waiting a month for more gains. Everyone that got the FUD and didn't hold is fucked and making threads bitching about how Veeky Forums told them the floor was 1k and other stupid shit. Never listen to fucking Veeky Forums. I bet barely any of you keep 25% of your shit in USDT/cash for the sole purpose of buying dips. I held and was still able to rebuy at 6k, so I can sell at the next ATH again.
Weak as fuck hands on you guys.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
>tfw buy high sell low is not a meme, but a mantra here

he allegedly got his neighbor killed in Belize, after said neighbor murdered his dogs
it was the subject of a documentary by (((Nanette Burstein))), prompted by journalist Jeff Wise who has had an unhealthy obsession with badmouthing McAfee for years before this even happened

No, he's right. It will be worth listening to McAffee when he starts acknowledging most coins are a bad investment. Until then he's just a shill.

>be looking at craigslist ads for a Nintendo DS to give my nephew for Christmas
>find an ad for a DS with couple of games, no pictures or list of games. Ad has been up for over a month
>seller is asking for $25, so contact him and drive to his place to check it out
>door opens, it's actually a 15 y-o jailbait. She's probably selling to buy weed or something
>look at the goods; it's a DS in PRISTINE condition including a neat case
>10 games, including mario kart, new super mario bros and picrelated
>hand her over the money, she's super happy that I bought it. Tells me I'm the only person that replied after a month o
>drive back home, put an ad for picrelated on craiglist. The same evening some soyboy game collector comes pick it up for $75
>feelsgoodmane

Wrong thread my bad

Very interesting, thanks for the information.

He seems to have lived a very interesting life. I respect it.

American's don't travel well never have

AN alleged American national, who went to loge in a hotel, at Vitorial Island, Lagos has been found dead in his hotel room. The incident has also sparked off a high level probe into the cicumstances sorounding his death.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Yakubu Alkali said the pobe becomes necessary to ascertain the cause of death. DAILY Champion gathered that the American, simply identified as Jerry Brent Perry, was a guest at the hotel, located at Idejo street Victoria Island . A police source said he had gone to bed in a sound condition of health, after having some drinks at the bar with friends.

kek good thing he bought a shitload of xvg at 1/5 of a cent

you should have fucked her idiot

good point double O seven

How the hell?

he's a nigger that married sheboon kek you even ask

wait wasn't this guy a billionaire? why is anyone here even listening to him?

Ah, the trump maneuver. Claim huge capital losses and never pay taxes again.

got some news for you user...

He is a billionaire again. After he lost all his shit in 2009 he started a mercenary company and a "pharma" factory in Belize, which led him to setting up a bitcoin mining farm.
He was in jail 12 times during that time. The word is, he was one of the Silkroad barons.

Even if thats true he probably made 50m plus just from manually pumping shitcoins last year.
Not to mention his long term BTC hold and if he held his investments from before the 2008 pop....

Dude has at least 200m

McAfee desperately needs the coins to rise in price, it's his only way to financial freedom. He's fucked up so much if coins go to shit he will be negative net worth

fuck this is actually a huge sell signal

McAfee has been in the market before you were born, norman

Holy fuck, that Tyrone Pepe should come with a beverage alert

unless Veeky Forums has already forgotten
he last shilled RCN
buy RCN while it's still sub 3k

>Believing everything the media tells you.

They said Trump was bankrupt too.

>smart than him

wtf, I hate crypto now

>not dicking the jailbait