So the other day I read some FUD here that the token is absolutely worthless. Now and in the future software...

So the other day I read some FUD here that the token is absolutely worthless. Now and in the future software. It was just a means to raise money?

I'm holding a small stack of this, but is this true? Can anyone who did his research confirm/deny this?

Have you actually read about the project you invested in, you absolute goddamn retard? It's called FUD for a reason. The tokens have a use, and will be used.

>What is a utility token?

Just look at this screenshot, taken off the company that currently is developing for aXpired.

Read the whitepaper and you will see they just slapped on a token to their product to cash in on the ICO money. Token won’t even be used on the first version of the app. Cash grab scam token.

Source: Idiot that invest 10k without reading their whitepaper but sold at a loss to get out.

They outsourced the ICO, not the actual software development. Admins confirmed in telegram.

Nah nigga. Actual use case for blockchain in their field. Has never been a secret that the tokens are not used in the first version of the platform, as that platform is already live retard-

Also countless other reasons not to invest in it.
>First version product won't use token
>They outsourced the development (accubits)
>Shitty whitepaper (buzzwords like AI and ML for an ERP solution ..)
>Not any proof they actually deliver a solution to a Hedgefund or one of their other big clients.

Basically your just funding an existing small IT company to further their develop their software.

>MFW calling AI and ML buzzwords when they are actually being used on the platform, not just fancy words.

No shit the first version doesn't use the token. That's literally written and clarified everywhere as its ALREADY LIVE. Ever heard of NDAs?

They litrerally state in their whitepaper the developers are from Accubits and if you look at the team the deva are listed from Accubits.

Also the admins in their telegram have no link to Axpire.

>Also the admins in their telegram have no link to Axpire.
CEO is there, multiple of the advisors? Are you retarded?

>They litrerally state in their whitepaper the developers are from Accubits and if you look at the team the deva are listed from Accubits.
Yes, that's retarded and should be changed. Has been confirmed that they only outsourced ICO, which is bad enough on it's own.

Not a lot of people know that the first version won't use a token, that's why I'm always pointing it out.

You are getting fucked, you will see the situation that after fully developing the first version they won't start implementing the token.

And of course I've heard of NDA's. But you can always find a connection (linkedin, google etc.) and me and others haven't found one.

So if they haven't outsourced their developers why don't you see any of them on their linkedin page?

Lol so you telling us to not believe the whitepaper and the team displayed on their site that the devs are not from the outsourced company?

>Not a lot of people know that the first version won't use a token, that's why I'm always pointing it out.
They've said so in the telegram group at least 50 million times thus far.

>You are getting fucked, you will see the situation that after fully developing the first version they won't start implementing the token.
Calm down on the fud, JR.
>And of course I've heard of NDA's. But you can always find a connection (linkedin, google etc.) and me and others haven't found one.
Because all asset management firms follow their service providers on facebook, snapchat and goddamn instagram.

Fair point. Why don't you ask?

Same to you. Just fucking ask instead of spreading asscancer on biz.

How the fuck is it spreading FUD if their whitepaper states they outsourcing the Dev work and the team listed on their site clearly state they from the outsourcing company. Fuck you bagholders are desperate.

Where does it state that they are outsourcing the dev work you absolute sperg. Ask the fucking team themselves and they can answer/alleviate your concerns. Keep jacking off to thumbnail pics on new threads posted to Veeky Forums, buddy.

I've asked several critical questions and the guys just banned me.

I don't get it, why don't you guys just accept it was a shitty ico. You fell for it during maximus bull market, and no one was paying attention to the details.

It stated in the whitepaper (have you tried to read it, guess not ..). A lot of critical guys are banned from the chat. If they had blockchain devs they would show up on their linkedin page, now you don't see any.

I'm 100% sure that Accubits is their outsourced developer party.

From their Whitepaper:
"We currently have nine in-house developers partnered with Accubits, a
leading blockchain development firm."

Then go look at the dev team - all listed as working for Accubits.

>No but thats just FUD, the CEO said it was okay. >And Roger Ver is an advisor he won't invest in >any coin that won't do what it promised

KEK

if youre too lazy to research your own investments then you deserve to go broke.

Lol I threw in an ETH without looking at anything. Got what I deserved imo. Anyway not fucking selling until it makes an exchange and it pumps a bit. The fud on here makes me think someone wants cheap bags desu.

As I said above, I invested $10k in this shit and sold at a loss after doing my research.So I have zero benefit to FUD this.

Good luck getting a return but I think you will be lucky to break even.

Getting listed on an exchange doesnt mean much these days - if anything it will probably dump further.

Yea but fudding it helps you cope with the fact that you might have made a mistake by selling low. I do the same thing

Selling into no liquidity no announcements dip after ICO is retarded, why would you advise anyone to do it?

Also "getting listed doesn't mean anything" you can fuck right off with that. Did you sell at .05 or something?

Kek I'm fudding hard as fuck. Just because I'm pissed at aXpire for their token distribution, the way of communicating and banning critical people. Know it was a shady ICO but thought at least an easy x2. Barely could break even.

its struggling to get to pre-ico numbers.
come on.. you already know the anwser

Go look at Block Array after getting listed - dropped to half their ICO price and still hasnt recovered. Many other example.

I sold at 8c, put 5eth into ArcBlock and putting another 5eth into an upcoming ICO both are easy 5x if not more.

my dude, this garbage is already dirt cheap and nobody wants it haha, sell as soon as you can get close to even.

lets be honost here.. would you trust any of these assholes with your money?

>weasle,
>black man of color
>vampiric jew
>pajeet.

hahaha.. and you bought this? aaaaahhaha

3 ETH max contribution into arcbloc matey. I got in by the skin of my teeth in block ending 307. You're Full of shit.

No the max was 3eth+7500 CMT (2eth)

Fair play. Anyway still not selling axp until it s had decent market cycle on whatever exchange it gets. GJ with the fussing though.

Funny thing is I actually had 8 KYC'd accounts but was only able to get in on 1. Now I have about 21 eth (I think about 15K CMT) locked. with them waiting to be refunded.

A lot of hassle now just for a 5 eth contribution but that's what I get for trying to cheat their system lol.

Did you use the same id for all kyc acnts

No 8 different passports/eth wallets/accounts.

Not going to sell anytime soon. I can wait for new exchanges to dump on people.