R.I.P.pple

Have we hit the floor or is this going lower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyWZzgZN3wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will moon. You clearly missed Brads announcements

youtube.com/watch?v=kyWZzgZN3wo

Watch it, and you will understand why you should jump on the train right now.

I didnt miss it. Just stagnant as shit

Looking for a position in xrp im just wondering why its only going down while everything else has jumped 10-20%

You think normies watch a livestream?

Good point...

93000 and falling, god damn gay

Do you guys think its going to dip below 90000?

Just buy some XLM.

It'll do the same thing that ripple did during it's bull run.

Normies will see the low price and staggering uptrend and buy the top. This can't happen with XRP again because even the newbies won't fall for it a second time.

i wonder this too

the only coin i unironically believe in

Will normie money really matter in the long run?
Brad seem like a good, real CEO, but I'm not rooting for xrp like it's a football team. Depending on implementation it will either gain like crazy or completely bust. I don't think normie money matters in the long run.

floor? there's no floor until it gets right back to where it was before, 1-2k sats and below, just like after every other bubble before it popped

They're both shitcoins, you only buy them to sell them later. The implementation doesn't matter, since the token is basically worthless.

COZ ITS A BANKER'S SHELL GAME CON

XLM is the play if you want America's Coin.

Ripple is a big fat scrot sammich.

couldn't you say that about pretty much anything that exists to hold value?

I guess. The problem is that Ripple isn't even using some of the most interesting parts of cryptocurrencies. The way nodes work, updating the ledger is controlled by the Ripple.com server. If people are convinced it's valuable it will be, until it's not. Same with all stores of value. I can call my turds that, but it doesn't make them so.

Nice digits my man. Yeah, I agree with you. But I since ripples customers are banks a certain ammount of centralization is needed to appeal to said customer. The success of XRP will lie in the coversion rate of xCurrent to xRapid. If customers don't convert XRP is a turd; Completely valueless. But as Brad said, Ripple owns 60% of XRP, so naturally they will do anything for the token to gain in the long run.
It's all speculation and the industry is so young that it's probably kind of futile to even speculate in the future though...

It's over should have bought ZRX

XRP is amazing for long hodl which Veeky Forums finds boring so you wont hear much about it here

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN, WHY ISN'T IN ON COINBASE

INB4 KEKBASE

FUCK YOU

Everything is tied to BTC which had been grossly inflated thanks to Tether. Everyone is going down with the captain. Get ready for some healthy gulp of seawater no matter what your horse is.

poloneix.

I might buy some since it's so low.

thanks i'll check that place out

sorry to say but this coin is garbage.
bye

>not having a binance account
>wanting to buy this shitcoin

Bye

Why is it garbage? When you don't have valid reasons you just sound like a shill and that makes me want to buy this coin.

>if they buy that coin they wont buy my bags

heh, literally this.

>Veeky Forums hates Ripple
>XRP $500.00 by 2019.

Inb4 "merketcaap derkadewwww"

I just cut my losses on this shit
not even withdrawing it since 20 is stuck in a wallet anyway

I'm think about buying cripple. I pumped twice, it will pump again, right?

Not entirely true about the Normies. I work in Finance. A lot of old guys who think Bitcoin is a ponzi, "the money is in blockchain" like XRP. Some wanted to jump in, but in Finance they knew not to FOMO. Now? The might just get in with the sale on. They love the idea of a centralized Bankercoin, since they're fucking dinosaurs.

A few of them move, enough to put a couple of nice green candles on the charts, and watch the lemmings rush in.

another central bank we are working closely with but haven't announced...