All in 100x leverage short right now. Sounds like a good idea?

All in 100x leverage short right now. Sounds like a good idea?

you're going to get liquidated before the night is over

>tfw can only use 3.3 leverage

What if I don't? What if it goes straight down to 6k again and I make 33x on my investment

Yeah what if I find a fat wad of cash on the floor when I’m out taking out the garbage and scratching my ass? Not gonna happen.

Sounds like you're a couple of days late and ready to nuke your holdings.

Don't use Bitmex, they use their own funds to liquidate people as soon as they go 100x and collect the fees

It's going to 9000 $. Don't Do stupids things

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

No no, let them do this. Their liquidation will be quick and force them to buy huge positions, which will force the market even higher.

I can do the opposite if you want to get rich. Whatever I buy, price goes down. If I short something, like an index, it instantly goes sky high. Shorted DJIA, it went from -1,5% (felt gud) to +2,4x%. I basically saved the American economy from crashing because I bought a bear certificate

I'm down major on my holdings anyways, went from 150k to 33k. Ready to go all in with what I have on a final roll of the dice.

Doubt my 4BTC position is enough for them to go out of their way to liquidate me

>"but I have no proof" - .t guy that got liquidated because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

>stack value is down so he wants to hail Mary and secure his losses while his holdings are beginning to recover
user, I... just cash out and visit the nearest roulette table you retard.

Good luck then, OP. It's definitely not going back to 6k within 24 hours.

Btc has tried to brake $8500 three times already and failed every single time. What does this mean? Bear or Bull?

That's a triple top and is very bearish

no you're dumb as fuck.

Just take some adderall do momentum trading om Bitmex with 50x leverage. Usually close position after 1-2 minutes rinse and repeat.
I use 5 and 1 minute charts. Good luck

absolute /biz style
>post proofs fagit

Or you can just smoke some meth and go all-in on FUN.

You are right, thank you for the info.

>
DEFINITION of 'Triple Top'
A pattern used in technical analysis to predict the reversal of a prolonged uptrend. This pattern is identified when the price of an asset creates three peaks at nearly the same price level. The bounce off the resistance near the third peak is a clear indication that buying interest is becoming exhausted. It is used by traders to predict the reversal of the uptrend.

Very bullish for me

Do you see a pattern here?

that's a very bearish indicative, but i don't see how this is surprising, we just don't get out of a bear market in 2 weeks, BTC was 700 usd in january 2017, we still going down a bit, 4-5k is a safe bet

>bearish indicative
>doesn't see Elliot Rodger waves
>doesn't see bull flags

I agree, the low will be around 4-5000. 6000 will not hold this time. The bulls are tired and they went all in yesterday. Yesterday had the biggest spike in volume in the history of BTC. They won't be able to gather that much fire power once more.

What price point, upwards, will it take for you to admit that we aren't going down anymore? If Bitcoin went to $12,000 and stayed there or above, would you admit it? At what point do you people give up? Tell me the number.

Also a bear market trades sideways and points downwards. We're still in a bull market because all the previous dips have been higher than the last, still.

Depends in how much it can go up. I would have waited a little higher because whales live guys like you and will pump it up to maybe 11k to margin call you before letting the crash resume. We will see 5k by the end of the month for sure but it just depends on how much of a bull trap you can withstand before getting liquidated. But idk though.

>RSI is 30
>The bulls are tired
Fucking kek
>triple top
>is actually off by a few percentage points each time
>fails to see the triple bottom which has been within 1% point of each three times
>let's just ignore this because it doesn't fit out bearish narrative

> he sold at $6k

>30
what?

bear markets are illegal since yesterday though...

>30 minute candles

>30 minutes RSI
>not assuming daily
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahaha are these the retards I'm talking to every day hahahahahahahhahahahahaha holy shit lol

The First Spike you get rekt,

Been spamming this here today .

huh?

btc was at 95+ RSI for over a week
>thinking it cant go to 1-5 for a week

hahahahahahahahahahaha

retard

I don't know guys, the volume is almost non-existent. We are getting 6-10 BTC 1m candles.
Low volume pullback before a spike?

hey brainlet, in case you're not trolling: 30minute charts are too volatile for an indicator like RSI to be meaningful for long-term trends.

stay poor :)

>btc was at 95+ RSI for over a week
It was 80+ for over a week, only reached 95 for about a day. But that's not important. What's important is that it crossed from overbought back into not-overbought territory, which is extremely bearish.
At which point I sold. The media pushed Bitcoin as the next big thing and hype kept the price up.

The same thing has happened at the bottom, and the RSI, which was oversold, is now going up again. This is babby's first bullish signal.

I checked that before you replied, I'm new to RSI ok?!

Volume is actually still high, just not as high as yesterday. But I wouldnt' be surprised if we either stagnate heavily around the 7k area or dip back into the 6k zone before going higher.

The point is that long-term the market is recovering. Buying today and selling a month from now would be an excellent idea.

>95+ RSI for a week
this is objectively false and you cannot provide screenshots that show otherwise.

have a good day!

>The bulls are tired and they went all in yesterday.
That's true. They were still active earlier this day, I've seen some pretty obscene 3-digit buy orders on BitFinex when we were trying to break the support. Now they all seem to have oozed away.

Oopsy doopsy you are right; either way it was 80+ for a week and the same can be said about the opposite

>3-digit buy orders where they were trying to break the support
>bounce off resistance near the peak

This is unrelated but why is Veeky Forums completely unable to use the words "support" and "resistance" correctly? It's not just this thread either, what the fuck?