Btc

>Btc
>Eth
>Ltc
>Ripple
If you're not holding exactly 25% in each of these, I don't know what else to tell you. This is the Chad portfolio that will ALWAYS go up in the long term as opposed to shitcoins that only get 15 minutes of fame

>this is the normie portfolio
ftfy, also what kind of cuck watches dan bilzerian when we're all making it to lamboland

op is a faggot

Dan Bilzerian can afford to take safe positions because he's a trust fund kid.

The rest of us need to diversify into riskier positions.

Also, LTC and Ripple can blow me.

No. These are coins that will make you decent gains, but never RICH.

The only way to get rich is by putting your money in low market cap coins with potential. High risk, high reward, faggot.

the coinbase portfolio, kek

>LTC

Why would anyone not want LTC? It's by far the most efficiently useful coin right now. It's fast, widely accepted, and has low fees.

Nano does everything LTC does better. LTC will fade into obscurity within this year.

Ripple is faster and has lower fees

except ripple was pegged to 25 cents for a year lol

Ripple you have a suck a jew's foot still.

It's centrailised, fucking not even a crypto.

Nothing wrong with it. It just won't see the kind of crazy gains others will see by branching out.

What a weird way to spell BCH

>LTC will fade into obscurity
You idiot, Ltc is literally a better BITCOIN. Watch it run to 19000 before dipping then a run to 100k

Literally what?
Try to withdraw xrp from an exchange. Also not widespread

LTC is fast because no-one is using it. It's just a cheaper BTC

replace LTC with BCH and you will have a great 2018

>Ripple

Nah

I agree, these are the safest coins, although I hate ripple I can’t exactly say it’s not a safe investment for NOW. BTC LTC And ETH are all pretty much finished products. Will all be a decent amount by EOY

BTC has no usecases

Crypto only has value if it gets network acceptance. We already know Bitcoin has massive network effects and Litecoin was written to ride Bitcoin's network coattails.

Where can I buy something with nano?

this guy looks like a faggot

acceptance takes time. Nano's only been a thing for a few months, nigga. give it time.

why hold litecoin when any improvements in btc/eth just make litecoin even more worthless? and xrp is currently at least 5x overvalued.

Because I don't invest in currency coins.

>coins
>Chad

Lists 4 cryptos

25% each..

nice maths u fucking retard
> >>

>Ltc is literally a better BITCOIN
so are dozens of other coins. BTC is the nokia of the crypto work, it was the first popular mobile and it works fine for what it does however there are other options now that work far better. ETH, replaced it totally in terms of usability and scale. However BTC has first mover advantage so unfortunately it will always be around

LTC+LN superior to all
ETH insecure by design

Fucking idiot