I cant believe the fuking CEO is missing, fuck these guys I just lost 40% of my portfolio

I cant believe the fuking CEO is missing, fuck these guys I just lost 40% of my portfolio.

Does anyone want to buy my 100K EVE at 50% below ICO price? I can't even sell this fucking garbage because there is no volume

I give you 100 links and im overpaying

110 Links

1 link and we have a deal.

Bout tree fiddy

not fucking funny guys I need to pay my tuition and I used my loans to buy this shit, is anyone seriously interested?

Just hold maybe next year this shit gets listed on tradesatoshi and you can finally get out

if you're serious i would buy the 100k for 50% of the ICO price

That's not Devery's problem that's Ether Deltas problem. Just chill the fuck out and wait a little and tell your retarded ass ADD self to relax. The fuckin coin just finished ICO in the middle of a market crash, what are you expecting?

Axp didn't tank as hard as this piece of shit and is only on ED only
But axp at least is giving us updates every single fucking day while these morons are fucking underage girls in Hawaii
Again, how do I start my own ico? Any help?

Man, this is some coordinated FUD for sure. At first I bit, but this is just a signal for buyers

its circulating in chinese chats that big news is coming. they want to buy low

t. dejected bagholder

T, Bagholder
No coordinated fud here, go check the telegram, check the team, this project is dead
They aren't even working on exchanges, nothing nothing nothing

What the fuck is with these Devery threads all of a sudden?

HE HE HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

t. Cast Iron Gauntlets
Bought at .40 and buying up more - fuck you faggots. This is too spamed to be true.

Ask him about the exchanges you fucking pajeet
And why did they go afk until this fud started?
What are they doing? Where is Antoine? Why is the "CEO" posting pictures of him in Hawaii instead of working to get this listed on exchange so peop,e can finally drop these bags at 2x?

Inb4 banned

Anyone who would call themselves a “CEO” of a shitcoin ICO with a straight face is pretty pathetic. Self destruction through negligence only makes sense.