Im growing a shit ton of Weed in Oregon. Im ending up just smoking it all because I have no idea who to sell too...

Im growing a shit ton of Weed in Oregon. Im ending up just smoking it all because I have no idea who to sell too. Whats the most Veeky Forums way of going through this? Sell it to a dispensery? Turn it into shatter/wax? Is Marijuana already a dying market?

Is it boof user?
If not I can move it for you. I bet you it's boof. Post a pic. It doesn't sound like you know the market that well.

my cousin was working for a couple friends who started a grow business and they already had to fire all their employees and just try to do a real boutique type thing its just like every other business in America it gets conglomerated up real quick

Set up darknet shops, send some freebees, be sold out in 2 weeks, have people building a cult around you if you have good shit and can deliver in time. Exit scam if you have enough

When you say a shitton, what do you mean? If you're growing my idea of a shitton then you would be hard pressed to smoke it all

The problem is everyone is going for quantity over quality and they don't know the market well at all. Especially in OR / CO. WA seems to have it's shit together alright for some reason.

Sleep tight, rato, and good luck.

hey user if you can keep your stash for about 5 years me and the gf will get 2 grams off your hands

Are you a fucking idiot? Study up on how to operate in the legal cannabis market. Sounds like you're growing closet weed, which is gross. If you had a real grow-op then you wouldn't have posted this.

sleep tight, rato

THE DELEGATES

Sleep tight, rato.

Safe travels.

Sleep tight, rato...

good journey little rato

you need to go back then kys

Sleep tight, rato.

Sleep tight, rato.

Sleep tight, rato

sleep tight rato

no you kys faggo

Sleep tight, rato.

Sleep tight, rato

may your graphs be green

I don't think you know what "boof" means.

yes, most people produce low quality weed which often ends in dispensaries too.

they are not flushing enough, they are not trying to achieve sterile conditions in grow room. They even "cure" in jars