Shill me or Fud me on this. What is the moon potential? I've heard it's max value is only $1. Is this true?

Shill me or Fud me on this. What is the moon potential? I've heard it's max value is only $1. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUXIdSnof3M
github.com/jibrelnetwork
youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I've heard it's max value is only $1
yes

Nope, I guess one bil mc is possible withinthis year

Jibroni coin dev talk. Should answer most of your questions:
youtube.com/watch?v=vUXIdSnof3M

Oh look it's yet another pajeet scam

Stay poor nigger

Yes it will be pegged to 1$. Ask yourself if you would invest into tether.

there's only 141 million total supply.

Can get a nice x2 if you invest now (around .50) by EOY. Probably better decisions than this mudslime coin

Makes sense. It's around 50 or 60% of it's total value. Any time frame for when that will change to a full $1? Seems like a quick flip before it happens.

lmfao biz has this coin under full fud control. I fucking love it. Few well meaning people trying to explain things getting torn down by fudders trying to accumulate and in the middle of it are autistic/clueless people asking dumb questions and spreading misinformation. Also, don't forget the moonkids telling people they can retire on this.

One thing all of them but the first set of people have in common: Noone read the whitepaper and noone understood what this token does and why it is good.

I guess this will moon without biz on board.

the funniest part of all this is that this coin is fud proof, as assets gets added its marketcap goes up anyway lol

Should be $1 in Q3 when they get banking license

Join us

lmao i read all the fud and it shakes me a bit but I bought a few ETH during the peak crash.

I really love the project. No idea about the team.

Is there a place where you organize? I hold like 300k JNT but this shit is way too funny lol. Next thread I'm with you.

Btw have you heard that ISIS is participating in the first jCash rollout? Admin confirmed it on telegram, says "terrorism is one of the most underrepresented markets on blockchain".

lets be real here.This isnt moon kid talk, this is a 1 billion dollar coin by july at the latest.Theres nothing else like it in crypto and theres nothing that can be valued as high possibly with the exception of btc, eth and ripple, and even then this could overtake them.Think about this, theres really nothing to fud about this coin, go watch the vids, read the whitepaper etc.The fudders are scared they wont get in quick enough for a good price or jealous people who cant afford to get in.

I am not sure if there is an organized movement somewhere but i just tag along when i see these threads. Had some fun in last 2 days

but deep down you are jealous people getting in now will retire off projects like these, while your 300 dollar portfolio of 12 coins goes nowhere.We can all see it, and just feel pity.

so youre saying its good

Yep you got me

take that 300 dollars and put it in jibrel, come back to 6k in a few months.Thank me later.

No absolute shit, Pajeets are PnDing this, they will dump on you anytime, while you are buying at an inflated 1.8x ICO price! Also, this coin supports ISIS

the team behind it are a bunch of eastern europeans i've never heard of but their advisors are rich arabs...

and their github seems rather lonely makes me uneasy i expected to see more activity
github.com/jibrelnetwork

Literally the most influential man in crypto apart from vitalik is advisor and spoke at their conference.Also at this same conference arguably the 3rd most influential man, the binance boss spoke at it too,the man who is on the front cover of this months forbes.and this was jibrels own conference.You think the 2nd and 3rd most influential people speak at a conference of a coin that wasnt even released yet for no reason?Read between the lines brainlets.See vids below, was only 3 weeks
ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI [Open]

Again with this jibril coin?

Its almost like there must be something special about it and it can make everyone stacks of money it gets posted so much!

So special it can't technically go over $1

thats tether.This could go to 50 dollars by summer if it moves fast.

ok moonboy

?

OMEGA KEK!

Smells like curry, because JNT is SHIT. Ignore my previous posts, I meant another coin.