IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XQoxMG66iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This board will be flooded with pain again

When will you crytofags learn?

Mmmmmmmmmm
My mouth wettens like Pavlov's dogs when I see such sweet suffering
Mainly on account of the fact that the more the market drops, the more I gain in sat worth

sell now dumb cucks

>b-b-but i'm not selling at 7900, that would be selling low!!!
enjoy selling at 4k then

really? you people couldnt see that a new hump was coming up like the one before it like the one before it like the one before it

and that we were on the crest of the wave?

you dont need TA to predict this shit

i wartned you guys yesterday.. crypto had a bubble.. it burst and will go back to what it was a year ago..it has a long way to go down. this was just a dead cat bounce. we've had dead cat bounces all the way down so far. there will be more. sell and buy back floor. not exactly sure what floor is. maybe $100

relax fuckers, it's only going as low as 7200, worst case 6900

tether up now in case you can't handle it

I'm going to make a mental note not to buy until I see red wojaks

no red wojaks, no buying, I can't go wrong with this

spot on my friend. also green wojaks are excellent top finders

Just passed

"buy when there's tears of blood on the NEETs, even if the blood is your own"

>not exactly sure what floor is. maybe $100
kek calm down satan

>10,000
>8000 “floor”
>9300 “recovery”
>6000 “floor”
>8400 “recovery”
It headed to 4000 guys
Buy in around 4200
Sell at 7500
But in again at 2500
Thank me later

nocoiner here, not so smug now are you, you little bitch? lol call me salty one more time, I'm just glad I'm not you.

Enjoy the ride to the bottom. Where it will stop, nobody knows!

WHAT THE FUCK. PLEASE NOT AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

PRINT 1 TRILLION TETHER NOW

this

You can't say tether didn't try. They caused this entire dead cat bounce from printing a shitload of YuroTethers and artificially pumping. They're fresh out of options now though since people caught onto that too. They simply can't print any more with the public them on them. We are going to see how far this baby can drop now.

we bursted the bubble. see you all at 500 dollaridoos

Nah senpai. i've been warning these fags for weeks every time, but if we bounce off of 5.5-6k again its over. strong enough support.

10k over the weekend regardless ,this is just a small retrace

I believe so aswell, but before then we're probably heading down for 6k again. Whales need to accumulate

vocaroo.com/i/s1XQoxMG66iw

my fiat is ready