Seeing the bank clerk girl at a club

>seeing the bank clerk girl at a club
>tfw she knows how much i have in the bank

shes so cute! she thinks im poor when in reality im cash poor but portfolio is doing great. i should have said hi oh well. i love her

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/18/few-americans-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html
miami.curbed.com/2016/3/8/11179558/icon-brickell-email-owners-pool-renovation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not running a business as well as doing crypto

that's your first problem user

Is that her user?

When I used to have over $10k in my bank account, I'd go into the bank and I could see the girl clerk's attitude toward me change instantly when she saw my balance.

i know her she smells like onions

Are you a Squatemalan? Cause 10k in the bank isn't all that impressive. And I'm poor as fuck.

>implying 10k is a large amount of money

I would be ashamed to have 10k

lol 10k this is sad

I did this the last time one of my apps got bought out. She went from being a complete bitch to being REALLY curious about what I do. like, I'm fucking 19, how did all of that get there?

Then I slip them a business card that purposely doesn't have a phone number on it. bitch can hit my business email if she really wants to fuck

Seriously badass.

>keep $10K in my checking
>double in my savings
>any female behind the counter gets all flirty
Women are truly awful creatures.

You guys must not get out much. Or at all. 10k is more than the vast majority of normies will ever have saved in their lives.

Most normies will flip their shit and possibly injure someone over a few hundred bucks. Most normies think it is a major hardship to buy a friend or girl a drink.

What kind of subhumans do you live around? I made 10k working at a summer job when I was 17 years old.

it works too

Like I said, I'm poor and would do a lot for 10k. But the notion that some bitch that works at a fucking bank is gonna cream her panties because some turbosperg has 10k in his savings account is laughable.

idk, depends on age. If I were 50 and had 10k in the bank, I'd laugh too, that's relatively nothing. But if I were in my early 20s or late teens, that's a lot. Most people I know barely have three figures in their bank account.

Fucking thirsty thots. My god.

What kind of app was it? Usually when someone gets an app bought out, it's usually a hefty amount of money. I knew a guy who had a rather average app, but it had some social stuff integrating it and he ended up getting close to a seven digit offer for it. He refused it because he felt like he was getting low balled and he's grown it quite a bit. I imagine the next figure will easily be in the seven figures or higher.

This. I will never have 10k in the bank until I finish accumulating

Big developers buy out apps made by kids like me all the TIME. Basically, their idea is they could spend tens of thousands to rank higher than me in search and advertise a game or app similar to mine, or they could just buy me out and tell the players to come over to their similar game.

It's happened to me twice. Once for an app that summarizes news articles(this made some news, id like to leave it there( that money is not going anywhere), and the other - the time I referenced before - was a stupid RPG. That game alone will pay for my remaining three years of college.

That said, I mainly do website design and social media management. I work all the fucking time, getting to fuck a few roasties just makes it bearable

>larping this hard

>tfw $2k in the bank

I still got laid once

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums

2k in the bank is pretty good dude, you're statistically better off than most people.

cnbc.com/2018/01/18/few-americans-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html

uh, its because we're young and cute too, dummy. I only kept

Hi mate. How much do you get paid at your current job? How did you start out?

Which languages do you use mostly? I suppose javascript and HTML?

And I suppose the apps were for android, too?
Was the RPG an online or an offline game?

I am lost right now at life and I am seriously considering getting into web developing or coding, but I can't afford college atm.

I swear I haven't seen any different type of reaction when I had 150 bucks and when I had 2k maybe if I had 100k I'd see a difference. They are just always nice anyways. Last time I went I wasn't sure if I had no money or if I had max like 100 bucks, and I was complaining about a 4 dollar fee that they charged me cause I had less than 300 in my savings. I was complaining cause when I went last time they said a direct deposit would get rid of that fee but I still got it. And even with that they were being flirty.

It's the cute younger ones that are nice and the older manager types that are not so nice in my experience. I'm 24.

You mind to say which platform you make the apps on? IOS or Android. I was thinking of doing this in my spare time but I don't have the apple ecosystem and I've heard it's easy to reverse engineer android apps. I just made some shitty find your phone app that connects to a website and you can ping your phone for the location and alert it and basic shit.

why would you want negative interest on your savings account? stop using big banks! just join a credit union

My bad it actually is a credit union I just figured it's interchangeable.

a credit union charged a fee on your savings account? that sounds like a shitty credit union. or did you have a lot of withdrawals that month?

>10k is nothing
It is for most Americans, more than 57% have less than $1000 in savings.

Median household income is under 60K
Median individual income is barely over 30k
Despite the larping on this site 100k+ salaries is not middle class in America, it may be middle class in silicon valley or new york, but in most states. If you have a 100k+ salary, save for a few years you can literally retire at 40 or 45 in any of the Midwest states.

Wow, op, that was a close call! Never, ever, EVER let a woman know you have money.

Yeah they have some policy where you need a direct deposit to your savings at least monthly or you need 300 dollars in it. Yeah it is weird tho cause I thought they weren't in the business of making money off you.

that all sounds very strange to me. usually the primary "savings account" in a credit union is actually a "share account" that buys shares in the credit union. you are required to have at least one "share" but usually that amount is very low ($5-$25).

I would think about moving to a new credit union (just be sure that you don't get hit with any more fees like a "early termination" fee). And next time be sure to read and understand the fee schedule.

>her

I knew about the fee which is why I always kept 300 in my saving account but I wanted to put all my money into crypto so I asked them if there was a way to circumvent the fee so they told me I could just make a direct deposit into my savings every month and that would stop any fees. Apparently the way the system works it wouldn't stop the fees until the next month when I was led on to believe it would work instantly. I don't think they knew what would happen.

so my income is 100% up to me. with ecommerce, whatever I invest in ads varies directly with the profit. On average, its like a 45% profit margin when things are said and done.

To make websites, which is kind of part of the social media management business, I ONLY use wordpress. It cuts down the development time so much, and the sites look amazing.

All my apps are on ios. I use objective c and swift.

>reverse engineer apps
you found my secret user.Find a semi-successful app, carbon copy it and slap some new branding on it, market it better than a big developer, wait for the golden parachute.

Saber's breasts aren't usually this big, what's going on here?

This, I work at bank in Canada and I'd say about less than 10% of people have more than a paychecks worth in savings at any given time. White people are actually shit with money contrary to popular belief (I'm wh*Tey too)

I'm 24 and have about 8k saved with 3k in stocks and 7k in crypto which I managed to accumulate in one year making $18 an a hour somehow

So, for those of us that have A FUCKING RIGHT CLICK BUTTON, shes an ig model.

I'm a 24 year old friendless kissless handholdless virgin with severe anxiety issues and somehow I make more than an entire household and more than double the typical person's income

If I can achieve this, normies have no excuse

I loled at this. Reflected on my wealth...

>sigh

...and then loled again.

Nahhh the trick is you gotta pump & dump them like a shitcoin.
Opening move: Go to a bar dressed like Gordon Gekko, bring your laptop in a suitcase and have a bluetooth in at all times. Sit there with someone else's folio open (read: someone with a much better than you); loudly make stock and forex trades to nobody on your bluetooth while flipping through various coinmarketcap graphs. Casually start sending drinks over to the girl you're trying to fugg. When the gold digger comes to talk to you, give her about half of your attention. When it comes time to seal the deal, say something along the lines of "Baby, I just made a quarter mil while talking to you. But you just made my night."

After you fuck her, FIRST THING YOU DO is whip out your phone and go "Nooooooo! The bubble popped! I'm ruined! RUINED!!!", then ask her for cab fare home. She may cry rape anyway, but she doesn't know your real name. She'll be telling the cops that she got raped by some guy named Wojak Pinkerberg

Wow, that sounds dreamish: work for yourself and work from home while also developing your own skills and business.

How did you come by to pick up programming and making apps? I assume you're a self learner but, did you do any courses or read any books or did you just try to solve every little problem and question on the go, while trying to make your first apps? Did your first college year help you out a lot?

I had already heard about using wordpress to mke pages and then sell them. How do you advertise your services so that you get contracts to make pages?

And one last thing, which is less important to me at the moment: do you consider iOS to be a better market for apps than android considering that most people who buy iPhones actually have more money than the average android user, although android has a higher user quota?

Thank you for answering by the way. I wake up in 4 hours to keep wageslaving ;_;

>Find a semi-successful app, carbon copy it and slap some new branding on it

CHINK DETECTED

Are you the botnet anime poster?

>813 area code
Where you at tampa bro?

if you had any game you would, open blockfolio, talk to her, ask for her number, "oops my portfolio app", you get the picture. but you are a beta

>CHINK DETECTED
i could only wish for their intelligence. I'm irish.

>Wow, that sounds dreamish: work for yourself and work from home while also developing your own skills and business.
it's not quite what it's cracked up to be user. Due to my age school still comes first, because just in case all of my income just falls out right from under me(which it might!), I have to have a piece of paper that signifies I can code.

Also I'm shit at java but trying to learn. That, and the fact I don't have an android device aside from a VM to practice on, forces me to keep making iOS apps.

You'll make it user! up until last august I worked as a bagger and then produce clerk at my local publix. Now I'm making more than my 40 year old manager. Fuck him.

that was the girl's number but I'm also from tampa. I'm at FSU for uni and over the summer live with my parents in westchase or harbour island

i've unironically done this user

>be me
>in class
>girl asks me to add her on groupme for help in class
>sure
>MAX BRIGHTNESS
>oh whoops, that's my portfolio
>proceed to get number and snapchat instead of groupme username

One last thing that you didn't answer, if you may:
>how did you learn?

Thank you, user :3

This is a load of bs
I'm 19, Ive never had a proper job in my life and between working cash in hand jobs for $13 aud hour, telling my parents rent is more than it really is, living extremely cheaply and investing no more than a few hundred in cryptos at a time even i've been able to amass 11k without a struggle

>pretending a girl that looks like that even remembers you exist

On a related note a bank clerk saw what I have in the bank and started flirting hard...shes at least 10-15 years older..in the middle of talking I noticed her last name and asked her about it and I had fucked her niece in highschool lmao

>unironically believes 10k is alot

lmFao

unironically youtube

Well, let's hope the crypto market rises again so I can invest in it too...

no

this is false. I had like 20k maybe a little under and they were definitely reacting way differently and im not cute..you people really dont go outside..having over 5k in the bank is more than like at least 80% of america

Good shit, man. I'm on harbor island myself.

Hopefully you keep killing it. I wish I had the slightest bit of interest in something, enough to start a business, but I'm a through and through wage slave.

I've heard good shit about Tampa. How's it/ how is the girl situation?

Have you had to set up online servers for your games/apps (assuming they were online games/apps) have you had to learn SQL language for databases?

Kinda true. My parents have only like 3k max, if lucky, at good times. Their expenditures are vast compared to their low wages and high taxes (south european).

Nobody here thinks it's a lot you fucking retard but most normies do that was the whole point of my post and this thread.

Go interact with a couple humans and see how fucking dirt poor and shit with money the average normie is outside of a major city where most people are making a couple hundred thousand.

>Also I'm shit at java but trying to learn
It's not that hard. Just do it like a pajeet does
>figure out what you want it to do
>google libraries that do what you want it to do
>copypaste

I get paid 80k a year to do that and I don't know how java works at all lol

This right here, is truth. Normies live pay check to pay check. Even Biz Poor fags if they play their Cards right and Invest smartly in Crypto can surpass them in just a few months.

Well I'm a freshman in college so the scene for adults is obv a bit different for me. I'm a kid for all intents and purposes. If you're my age though it's fucking awesome.

No way, my dad lives in Icon. Hopefully by next year I will be able to rent an apartment over the summers when I'm home.

Hey, we're practically neighbors. I'm at The Plaza literally across the street from him.

I rent a room here for $1700, and I think studios start for about the same here if you want to live on the island. I really wouldn't recommend it though.

just fuck already

I know I would be happy as hell to be making 100k. Fuck I’d be happy with 50k here in the Midwest.

Yo I'm from westchase lmao, how old are you?

Yeah I definitely would not be getting a first apartment on harbour island. My dad lives there because he does the lightning pregame/postgame shows so he can just walk to work.

My parents are great, I just want to get out of the house when I'm home in tampa and my apartment in tallahassee wont let me rent year-round(it's like a private dorm, so its only open when school is in session). They helped me a lot in high school in the forms of leads for my business(almost all of my first several clients are his advertisers for his radio show) and of course living with them, so I want to get out of their way. Plus having an apartment at 19 is a serious flex if that's your thing

no shit, im 19. did you go to alonso?

Most of Tampa is a shit hole. There's a few nice spots downtown and a few suburbs that are chill to be around, but like most cities, most of it's shit. The weather is the fucking worst here too. Summers are hella brutal

If you're just visiting, the girl situation is great though. Pussy is super easy mode if you have any money and look at least somewhat normal. If you've ever been to Philly, imagine girls with that kind of attitude/promiscuity, but an average of like 2 points hotter

If you do come, don't fall for the Ybor trap. Instead there's a nicer nightlife spot where kids from USF and the University of Tampa that's popping on the weekends called SoHo (South Howard). There's also a great spot on Harbour Island, that's a little older and more chill.

>bitch can hit my business email if she really wants to fuck
fucking kek

They have expenses they need to cover and even with the fees your probably causing them to lose money. It costs a few dollars a month just to mail the statement not to mention they probably have other per customer fees like online banking licensing etc.

That's part of why BOA jacked up their fees on low balance accounts, they want you to fuck off.

>There's also a great spot on Harbour Island, that's a little older and more chill.
AMSO

That's bullshit. They process that at end of month and you should have qualified.

>21
>buying a house
>it's a Ms. who's helping me with my initial home loan stuff. She's meh. Not wearing a wedding ring
>she's not really too friendly. seemed to have this 'oh sure you're buying a house' attitude
>she pulls up my bank account which has enough for a 20% down payment
>>"so you getting a house for you and your gf?"
>"no, no gf. (Tfwnogf) I'm going to rent rooms out while I live in it."
>>"Oh that's smart"
>bitch drops into some flirty mode in which she starts probing me and my lifestyle and what I do for work etc.
>answer her questions in as few words as possible
dumb bitch saw I had cash and was buying a house and instantly started to be more friendly with me. Blew me away

Not that user but you can use AWS to avoid having to maintain servers. They even have tools like elastic beanstalk that you just load your app onto and it scales.

Learning SQL is pretty much required for persistance unless you do a NoSQL which is more of a learning curve.

Hah, why are you so proud of being pathetic?

I used to TA for a intro Java class and even retards who had trouble with college algebra could get the basics.

Why the fuck would I bother if I don't have to?

dam thsi bitch is hot

The female requires resources and security in order to nest user.

you realize $10k is nothing right? like any guy with a semi-successful small business will be moving over $10k through his account weekly. Hell plenty of guys who make that much every month.

Unironically this. Remember that survey that came out saying most people (normies) couldnt cover an unexpected $500 expense (car repair, etc)

Literally wtf. I remember thinking I was hot shit having $200-$300 saved up as a kid. Then again getting $20 a week cutting the lawn and maybe $5-20 from odd jobs from the neighbors, I guess it was quite the savings for a ~13 year old.

>inb4 I get rekt by kids who were bitcoin millionaires by then

Well I used to do ps3 call of duty crap for BTC and paypal $, guess how lucky I am

Most burgers don’t even have $1000 in savings though.

These kids have no idea how little money most people have

I find this thread genuinely disturbing

Reporting in from The Plaza as well (951)

Wouldn’t waste my money on a condo with no pool at the icon when there are so many empty units in new buildings

there is a pool at icon user

it has this giant chess set which is pretty cool

Under construction for the last few months...
You have to pay to use the hotel pool

Some good reading

miami.curbed.com/2016/3/8/11179558/icon-brickell-email-owners-pool-renovation

> Sunday Night Pickup Artist
I’m just imagining you in your moms basement writing that email to yourself so you can screenshot it for us.

>she thinks im poor when in reality im cash poor but portfolio is doing great
O really now

I wanna see how Iong he'll try to keep this charade up

Yeah I’ll just do a business of course