Depressed fags GTFIH

How do you cope with the hollow loneliness and emptiness day to day? I try focusing on crypto and I exercise on a daily basis but it doesn’t seem to be enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/i/302425237866?rt=nc
theindoleshop.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to /adv :) it'll be better tham here

I stop feeling sorry for myself and putting so much emphasis on other people having to make me happy and get on with things

Really makes you think

buy a pepe plushy like i did

Develop a skill and generate income with it

Get a religion (seriously)

Find yourself a girlfriend. Use Tinder if you have no real life contacts. It will be hard but if you try your best for one year I'm sure you'll meet someone.

So fucked up... Realizing I'd be a millionaire if I held my XVG all year. I have one measly BTC. Highway to hell is currently on Verge radio.

If you're not an introverted person and alone then you need to get friends asap. Start some sport or something. If you're an introverted person, well then you rarely feel lonely, everything is easier.

How do I get Xanax? Real question. How do I approach my doctor without seeming like a junkie

I smoke cigarettes hoping to develop a fatal illness ASAP.

I'm so tired of 'healthy corrections'
I'm so sick of seeing red

There's no way out.

NSI-189. New anti-depressant that a lab made. It works pretty well for depression, anhedonia (loss of feeling of pleasure), and helps with ADHD although it can make you tired. 20-40 mg a day. Sometimes twice.

Ebay has it. ebay.com/i/302425237866?rt=nc

Yes there is, that's like a 1960 person saying "there will be no internet", you are just thinking that your current context will necessarily propagate into the future indefinitely, which is a total fallacy

None of these worked for me.

Sometimes your problems aren't fixable. You don't need to be 100% certain of something to make a fair judgement

I've been depressed all week so I started taking drugs two days ago and now I'm feeling great

I’m going to start micro-dosing mushrooms. It’s my last hope. I’ve heard hopeful things about it. Ordering spores soon and will grow them and measure them out and hopefully stop wanting to an hero every day by throwing my head under a moving car.

I feel so hopeless. My student debt, my car loan payments... I feel so trapped beneath them. Think about suicide constantly. If I didn't have a gf i probably would go through with it

Order 4-aco-dmt. It's an analog of psilocin found in psilocybin mushrooms. It's 95% exactly like a mushroom trip. Can buy with btc. That and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds helped me out of a depression. Whatever you're going through, work with it. Accept it and let go of it. The best thing ever is crying your heart out on a psychedelic. Really good purge

theindoleshop.com

Got it off them. Now they accept ETH. That's pretty cool. 10 mg is like 2 g of shrooms. Tripped over 10 times and can attest to its effectiveness man. Good luck growing the mushies too. This world needs a dose.

Over 40 bro. This has been a lifelong thing- not flash in the pan week/month long depression but decades. No crying will help. I just need something that can help take it down a notch so I can function. Thanks for the suggestions I will look into it. I really just wanna microdose. I’ve already done the psychonaut thing with DMT and Salvia.

by realizing that emptiness is the default natural state and there's nothing wrong with it. change your views on "emptiness" and maybe you won't be so afraid of it or view it as bad or muh depression

Awesome thanks for the info.

I hear you on that. Depression like that is unique to each person and it sucks. You made it 40 years so don't give it up now. I hope you can come out of it. Give that a shot. 4acodmt is a brilliant because you can microdose that a lot better than mushrooms. The psychonaut thing is interesting. I remember being fully into that state of mind. You get enlightened by the trip but come back down and everything you fought to not think about comes back worse. Keep fighting brother!