I feel like we gonna dip again. Not enough buy volume around 7500

I feel like we gonna dip again. Not enough buy volume around 7500

lol you still havent sold?

It's gonna take them like another $1000 to realize what's up.

I just did feels like dead cat bounce

still a long way down, numerous threads warned you and once again you choose to ignore the common sense... in two days we will be posting green wojacks celebrating 6k, just like deluded holders were posting for 8k, and 9k, 10k, 12k and 15k before that

the denial is just too strong

I sold a portion of my stack should I sell everything?

you can try your luck and wait to see if we reach close to 8k or above again, but please don't fall for those that say we will just magically start going up, remember btc was $700 one year ago, be prepared to catch the bottom few days from now

do the opposite of what biz says OP, dont sell

This! 1 million by March!

im selling at 8k

pump it to 8k, make them think its a bull run, make them feel safe, then short it to 4k

sorry bud, I've been tell you guys bottom will be 4-3k. but brainlets wont listen. Brainlets dont know how to read charts. Robin hood traders think they know the cryptogame, so they tell the brainlets this is the bottom. sell now wait till it drops buy cheaper or wait a very long time, just to get even.

Just from the volume and macd you can tell we are going lower.

This is literally what's going to happen, watch us touch 8k because of FOMOers thinking this is their last chance to get it cheap before lift off and then it crashes

whats the bottom do you guys think? I want to put some buy orders before I go sleep.

Some at 6500, some at 6000, some at 5500. Or 5 if you wanna get bold.

No clue in the world. The 6k test could be tonight or a week from now. It will be relatively soon though. I'd say hedge and split buy orders at different levels between 6-7k. Wake up and sell the pumps. Repeat.

FUCK I WANT TO SELL BUT BINANCE IS DOWN

When people think shorting it is going to be hard. If everyone wants to HODL to 0, then it will go there.

I WAS GOING TO BUY BUT BINANCE IS DOWN. THANK YOU INTERNET GODS FOR SAVING ME FROM MYSELF

If retards on Veeky Forums want to sell, then maybe I should buy.