Complete poorfag here

Complete poorfag here.
I have around $30 USD to buy something. What coin/s do I buy?

just light your money on fire. crypto is dead.

You want a high risk high reward to make anything from $30

go for ITC or DTA, low cap and both have 100x potential

rope coin

You literally can’t even pay a transaction fee to transfer ur non existent crypto to an exchange bye

OP, should you really be spending $30 if that's all you've got to invest? Maybe you should save it. You might need it later.

with 30 bucks might as well go on an a random shitcoin and hope for the best.
I put in 10 bucks today on adbank because its dirt cheap and who the fuck knows whats gona happen. didint rly put much thought into it tho

With that sum, you can invest in the right memecoin in places like TradeSatoshi and stocks.exchange

Pajeets use Doge when transferring their rupees, that's the way to go

I'm holding some ETH, TNB, and FUN.
I can afford dlike 70 LINK right now. Was thinking to do that.

be careful with link, a bunch of tor fags are shilling it here with multiple ids

A time machine to go back to when BTC was around a dollar.

if you only have $30 crypto is not for you

go buy $30 of runescape gold and then flip it to a billion I dare you

>implying you need BTC to transfer coins

If you're a genuine poorfag, focus on getting a better job. Crypto is for folks who already have their shit together.

That's not true, though. I started with $20. Now several grand.

>100 x 30 = 3000
Sad!

Don't listen to this idiot. Accessibility at any income is what makes crypto so revolutionary.

Buy into a cheap, solid coin and walk away for 6mo (I'd recommend xlm but DYOR). Open up your account after 6mo. Decide what to do from there.

Don't waste your time looking at charts with 30 dollars. Buy it and forget it.

That's a life-changing amount of money for a lot of people. Why are you encouraging people with noothing to lose out of the market? do you hate money or something?

Thanks for the opinion guys.
To put things into context I'd mention that I'm not american. The USD is worth way more in my country so $30 is a considerable ammount, specially for a student with a part time job.
With $30 USD I could eat for a whole week. Also, this is my money, money I'm willing to lose. I'd rather do this than take a huge loan or grab my tuition money or something like that. So yeah.

Hey user, I made a twitter and instagram account with $100 portfolio. I plan on growing it to at least $100K USD with solid coins. These are low/medium risk-high reward coins and I will explain my reasoning for each trade. Email if interested, no larp. [email protected]

Telcoin or prl on kucoin

The transfer fee alone will fuck you nub. You need to put in at least $100. ICO's, 10 cents or lower coins with good teams and are active in their developments. This isn't a safe environment for little children. You can lose all of your money within a single trade. Do your research and have a blessed day.

Turtlecoin.lol
For fucks sake poorfag. Go there, get a fucking wallet and join the discord. They're constantly. Giving away free coins. I probably picked up $100 worth of their shitcoin over the weekend.