I feel obligated to at least tell you this is going to have a 2B market cap within 60 days

I feel obligated to at least tell you this is going to have a 2B market cap within 60 days.

The market cap reflects the amount of tokenized assets and they are currently piloting the tokenizing of parts of the assets for several muti-billion dollar funds and have connection to several Korean banks.

Remember I told you this when it suddenly moons out of nowhere from 100M cap to 2B and everyone has their dicks in their hands trying to figure out what happened.

It's like tether but the supply doesn't change. So when they tokenize 2 billion the value of each JNT increases rather than printing more. The result. If the total market cap rises higher than their total liabilities they will sell JNT. If it goes lower they buy it. The price is going to be rather stagnant until the Pilot tokenizes it's first funds and then it's going into the billions and not coming back down. On-Chain/Off-Chain arbitrage will keep it from mooning and crashing.

So I told you. Whatever you do with this information is up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao pajeet pls go. all these fucking jnig threads christ fuck off

ONLY COIN IN THE RED TODAY LMFAOF AHAHAH

why are you shilling this here? what reason you fucking retard? keep it to yourself you gooddamn idiot. you fucking autists cant help yourself needing to brag that youre in a good coin.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

shhh, satan is still accumulating ;)

delete

Delete pls.

I've already accumulated so I feel safe telling people about it Satan. Also

Binance CEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Don Tapscott and then Jibrel Network announcing a pilot program with the Dubai royal family
>youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

Pic related is the dev saying the market cap is at minimum the tokenized assets.

Do you actually believe this?

It's a stable coin. Cannot and never will go above $1.

this board is pajeet and normie infested you dumb piece of shit. youre a dumb fuck. this coin doesnt need shilling so shut your fucking mouth kid because youre not smart

it actually defeats the whole purpose

I only actually read into it because of a thread here and I wanted to share. How long until your transfer goes through by the way?

i dont have a transfer you dumb fuck i own over 25k. this coin doesnt need shilling what do you not get you piece of shit.

lol fucking kid here has like 500 tokens. kill yourself.

There are only 200 million coins. Just 1 billion of tokenization will take it up to $5. So I don't know what you're talking about.

>this board is pajeet and normie infested you dumb piece of shit. youre a dumb fuck. this coin doesnt need shilling so shut your fucking mouth kid because youre not smart
> no shilling needed. becase it never go above 1$ like Thr. bag holders forver

I want people to have a chance to get in before the train leaves. I was done a kindness by someone shilling it here. This thread won't move the price of it. Either people actually research it or they don't. Either way I told them about it.

thr had 2 bill mcap after 4 yr. so JNT would valued at 2 bill mcap after 4 yr from now, also since it is thr like never go above 1$

Lol look at their roadmap haha. All their ICO money must be getting used to pay you dipshits to shill it here.

wts the ico price for this piece of shit ?

you really are a dumb fuck if you understand what you have and youre shilling it on biz.
no fucking doubt in my mind you have a lunch money amount of jnt and im glad youre never gonna make it. fuck you.

Wrong.

teehee, you don't actually believe that. do you user? You've been screencapped anyways
you guys need to stop shilling this...seriously

what's the matter user, booty bothered that someone is trying to funnel money into your secret coin?

I have around 160K JNT so I'm well accumulated. I just want people to have this chance to do their own research on the things I've said.

hahaha ok kid. go larp somewhere else you stupid fuck.

Not sure if retarded or stupid. The total coin supply is fixed at 200m, this coin can and will go above $1.

It can go above $1000

You dumbfuck. Read the whitepaper. Coin won't go over $1

I don't understand what your major malfunction is. This coin is by design immune to market forces. This point in time is unique in it's history because it doesn't have any tokenized assets to peg the market cap and token value to yet. This is about as low as it's possible to get in.

Where is your irrational anger coming from?

verify your wallet containing 160k jibrel you piece of shit. lets go

This board is a joke.

It's mostly on Bibox right now because they have a 2 BTC withdrawl limit so it takes several days to move it out. Beyond that I'm not linking my transaction wallet on Veeky Forums. What are you insane?

Post your wallet here so I can run a bunch of twitter scams and use your wallet as the wallet so you get targeted as a scammer.

Can someone ELI5 this to me?

it uses one weird trick called arbitrage to take us to the moon

screenshot your bibox jibrel wallet
lets go you larping faggot

>Screenshot something that I can edit element on
Are you a moron? Why would you even trust a screenshot of a website.

because i know youre such a fucking idiot you wouldnt have the proper skills to photoshop properly.
screencap now faggot.
i am 100% sure you dont have anything more than 1000 tokens kid.

>Photoshop
You don't need photoshop to fake this. Literal retard LOL

Are you serious? What the fuck did you read? Lmao. You bought 160k without even understanding how this works?

Nice larp faggot

Guys play nice

if you cant even understand he's a larping faggot with a lunchmoney amount youre a goddamn idiot too

Okay

cool. screen shot the bibox email saying youve withdrawn 2 bitcoin amount of jnt.

lmao

also check'd

digits never lie

You know you can fake email too right? LOL. I bet you are Oli from the Telegram group. Calm down kid

you fucking morons. keep shilling this coin. youre gonna kill it. just like you fucks killed icon. goddamn idiots think theyre gonna get rich with 300 dollars.

Nothing killed Icon. It went 20X ICO and then had a run-up to 12 dollars before correcting down after a conference. You understand virtually nothing about this project if you think any amount of shilling or fudding will affect the price once they start tokenizing assets.

Go shill Tether and see how much of an effect you have.

How do you think we are going to kill this coin? We are in a bear market, almost nobody is looking to be shilled a coin. The market loses value and bounces back. People go back to their original coins or just hold their current. If this were a bullish market, then I would understand your concern of pumping this for no reason, but what you are saying doesn't make sense. Also this is only 2x of from ICO

Well, you've convinced me.

I bought 3500 coins with some spare lunch money, am I gonna make it?

To me it seems like he's a kid that only put $100 and is jealous that others will become rich from this and not him

Oh look yet another scamcoin thread from our trusty discord pump and dumpers. This coin is vaporware. You’ve been warned.

kill yourself and your lunch money

hahaha ok kid. good fucking logic there

No probs mate. All love from me. Hope you get better

Because you got some issues :/

So much kek. At least try to make the fud creative like linkies do

lol no one is gonna buy your shit tier pajeet street shit coin. Your daily threads are not working here. Do you realize how obvious you all are? No one is buying it.

>all love from me
die you fucking reddit fag. youre probably the idiot on the telegram posting screenshots like youre some sort of genius or something. so glad youre a lunchmoney poorfag.
anybody who has any significant amount of this coin does not shill it.

hey bud what's your problem? i'm having trouble understanding why you'd go through all this effort just to show biz how much of an asshat you are.

did your uncle jibrel make you feel like a girl?

Warning: Jibrel Network is being shilled by the same pajeet discord that did huge PNDs on other shitcoins.

Not unlikely either

Nah, I don't post there (I seriously don't). And no worries man I am all in.

is here a jibroni discord groop?

>hey bud whats your problem
>asshat
fuckin reddit fags leave this fucking board you gay niggers
>im all in
ya, fucking 300 dollars you fag. youre not gonna make it and that makes me happy. die and never post again.

I have 300k and I shilled for a bit, but now I started fudding it. It's more fun.

jej

tokenized assets WILL NOT affect JNTs value as their will be asset-asset markets and asset-btc/eth markets that devalue JNT

screencap pajeet

>tokenized assets WILL NOT affect JNTs value as their will be asset-asset markets and asset-btc/eth markets that devalue JNT

this is incorrect. when they are put into a CryDR they needed to be backed.

JNT serves as the gold standard for all assets which are tokenized.

Gotta say I am loving the FUD...next thread we should FUD it up more guys

"We completely agree that in order to have demand the token needs to have purpose.

JNT acts as proof of solvency for the Jibrel DAO, this basically means the DAO will always need to hold enough JNT to cover it's on-chain liabilities.

For example, if you hold 1 jUSD, then the Jibrel DAO has to hold 1USD worth of JNT. Assuming JNT is 0.1$, the DAO has to hold 10 JNT so that if you decide to sell your jUSD, you can always redeem it's value in JNT. Additionally, the Jibrel AG fund backs up the jUSD with an off-chain USD to ensure proof of solvency.

To answer the ETH/BTC question, we will have ETH and BTC CryDRs, and since CryDRs can be swaped automatically, you can move from BTC to jUSD (ensuring customer experience is streamlined), yet demand for JNT will still be required, as the DAO has to cover it's liabilities in JNT, and fees of the Jibrel Network are also paid in JNT"

Seriously, this forum is toxic garbage.

>JNT serves as the gold standard for all assets which are tokenized.
what the fuck does that even mean retard?

gold standard refers to the currency/token in question being backed by GOLD. these tokens don't back CryDRs, ASSETS DO.

now tell me what happens when CryDR/CryDR specific markets open? JNT PLUMMETS.
ride the wave. get out. thank me later.

It's fucking tether all over again.... you can't have a tether in the market

It's my understanding that the tokens are the assets... Hence them saying they want to tokenize assets, so that the tokens can act as assets.

Yeah. People are trying to make money any way they think they can. They will go to insane lengths to try and keep something secret.

The only thing you can really do is give people a chance to research something on their own. I just provide information and where to get it and hope people actually look into it. They have to make the decision and I'm sure in a few weeks people are going to be mad it themselves for not doing the work and putting the insane fud to rest themselves.

thanks. now i know to stay away from this shitcoin from all this shilling.

We've already seen it 100 times faggot, you are part of the garbage

if this was such a good coin, it would't need an army of pajeets shilling a shitcoin. fuck off. you're just hoping to dump your bags on someone else faeggot

>bags
most people here are also from the telegram and they got in at 25 cents bro.

>Army of pajeets
>Maybe two threads on the board over the course of a day
>About 5 people out of the posters in the thread actually talking about JNT and it's mechanics
>The rest are one or two offs calling it a shit scamcoin or pajeet shit

Really doesn't add up. Please feel free to address any of the points in this post

What the fuck? The more people purchase CryDR, the higher the price of JNT. JNT plummets only if people sell off/claim their CryDRs en masse.

What the fuck are you talking about? ffs the state of biz

>I feel obligated

You seem like a huge faggot. "I feel obligated" lmao

How many jnt to make it anons? I only have 10k

1k in 5 years

That's enough in 1-2 years.

normie friendly coin....huuuge potential.

Wow so many faggot bitching in here, because you are all being faggots, especially the ones "still trying to accumulate", I am going to make a fucking jibrel shill post right now, and make a few every day. Just try and stop me faggots

Pajeet shilling shit coin... No thanks keep your shitcoin and learn to use the toilet and toilet paper.