YOU FUCKERS, YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GOING DOWN TO 5K

YOU FUCKERS, YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GOING DOWN TO 5K

IT'S BACK TO 8K, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Kys

the bear market is over dude

Turns out the China ban was faked. By my calculations there is zero FUD left to circulate. Bear trend over boys get your longs in.

just sold 100k thanks

poor bears btfo again

lol he thinks the bubble popping is due to "FUD"

this, Chinese whales are fucking devouring sell walls now

>he didn't buy the dip at 6k

You greedy bears never learn. Enjoy your fomo buy.

>Two positive days
>'Bear trend over everyone!'

I've been hearing this all the way down

i bought the dip at 6k. Well 61xx or so. i already sold it to a greedy bull.

I really cant believe all it takes for you guys to declare bullishness is one fucking day of bouncing (not evne to wherey ou were!) after multiple days of near free fall.

seems really insecure in your investment

I regret everything

1 more good dip and I'm set, please god let it happen

There really isn’t any FUD left to price in, is there.... fuck, I don’t wanna FOMO in, but I can’t think of a lot of good reasons to go back down besides the same old recycled boomer/nocoiner crap

I told you it's going to be 8k
And it's going to be 9-10k tonight

We only ever go down because of FUD. The news about the China ban being faked just came out.

annnndd look at the price of BTC.

Bitcoin does not move based on news. It moves based on hype.

What news was needed to bring it to 20k last time? nothing, just media hype and whales pumping

is there media hype right now? No. Just a bunch of big players who exited last month and some residual media FUD

oh shit, sorry user it's going to 10k

>broke 8k twice
>thinking it will still go down

Next correction is at 10k faggot. Hope you bought back

>1 more good dip and I'm set, please god let it happen
It went straight down as you posted that lololol
>climbing again

So if hype moves crypto up, what moves crypto down? What’s the opposite of hype? Oh FUD? gtfo, retard. Don’t waste time on a reply.

chill n wait it out you plantpot

>I told you it's going to be 8k
8K!!!..and going down hard it seems...

Except no one knows what is happening with tether.

This. Crashes are commonly caused by FUD that is proven false a week later but the damage is already done

No, what I mean is it does not move based on specific news pieces or what you call "FUD".

Remember when china banned bitcoin exchanges in september? Yeah, it dipped for like one day.

not a 75% retrace from its high that lasted a month.

you are fucking delusional. every time bitcoin reaches a low, it pumps for a few days, then the whales dump on yuor retarded ass all over again.

if you cant see that, the pattern, i cant help you

Kek

still expecting it to retest 6k the 6k support. It hasn't yet

no more hype
hype was what got BTC so high even with shaky fundamentals

FUD causes sudden declines
lack of hype causes a slow and steady fall

bitcoin will fall to 5k by tomorrow morning, but be 20k by tmrw night. buy the dip wisely gentlemen.

Yes, this is basically what I meant. Lack of hype = people sell off and EXIT market

"FUD" = steep decline as saavy traders sell or noobs panic sell. they are intersted in buying back in later as they are still intersted in market, but dont want to lose money

like i said you can see the difference with what happened in September. Bitcoin had hype, people were optimistic for its growth, so they saw the dip to 2900 as AN OPPORTUNITY.

People aren't viewing this "dip" as an opportunity currently. They are viewing it as DANGER.

That's why you haven't seen real steady bullishness yet.

You promise me $400 ETH...i hate you obiwaaaan!! I hate youuii!!

>he didn't buy the dip at 6k

Tough luck, user.

like i said i bought it and sold it. Because i do not view an investment that just lost 75% of its value in ONE FUCKING MONTH and hasn't yet stabilizied or showne a clear direction as something that is smart to hold while i sleep.

buy bitcoin cash it will surpass bitcoin after starbuck starts accepting it

Markets fluctuate you dumbass.

>instructed not to reply, butthurt so must leave blog post
>No hype = all must dump, market must drop; holding is not an option when hype is gone
Hold off on the next edition of your blog post or submit it to Ian Balina. He’s more your speed, chump.

Don't worry, no more blog posts. I'll just take silent satisfaction in the fact that you are about to lose a lot of money

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline.
>No hype = all must dump, market must drop
However, time is on the bears' side; they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value.

hey fuck faces, there is one last piece of major FUAd left...Tether. Did you faggots forget about about them?

February 14 is another major meeting with SEC and CFTC. You bet your ass theyre gonna mention tether again.

end of feb or beginning of march i speculate will be the beginning of bull run

Crrrriiiiinnnnggeeee. Never leave the basement, you NEET weirdo.

Zee Oh Oh Em Oh You Tea

big keks all around

>he thought it would go below mining upkeep costs

its funny watching the sad attempt to keep it up over 8000 now....

>highest bid 7975
>HERR DEERRR ME PLACE BUY FOR .005 at 8050, THAT IS TRU AND HONEST VALUES FRANDS, PLZ BUY FRENZY NOW?!

>He thinks the china FUD matters
>He's fomoing in
>drop it

Da hole thing wuz cuz we dun wan to hang with chu no mo

Give me all your tendies

1EZvDmp2wXLhb8Kf4QvEujdVAZL6EpuTvA

he looks like hes prepped several bulls.

Europe was a mistake.

The universe hates me.
"He" will not let me buy the dip.
So its over dont worry.

Bears get tired of waiting.

Sorry you didn't buy the dip friendo.

lmao shiiieeeettttt

How do I avoid Uncle Sam knocking on my door when I sell?

COINFESS.

I WAS FUDDING LIKE A MUTHAFUCKER LAST WEEK TO SCARE WEAK HANDS

It is going down to 3k, this month.