Okay guys I'm pulling the trigger. I think she is the one. I'm so tired of being alone and I'm going to do it...

Okay guys I'm pulling the trigger. I think she is the one. I'm so tired of being alone and I'm going to do it. I invested in ethereum back at $3 I sold it after the bancor ico and went full into btc. I literally never have to work anymore ever again.

This woman I found does not know about any of my money. I still work in construction and she loves me for who I am. I have more money than what I know to do with but she doesn't know about my wealth.

Did I do it right biz? I found a girl who loves me for who I am. I've known her for a year now and I think it's time. Any advice before I propose? Shes white and a 6/10 look wise but a 9/10 additude wise and I love every minute around her.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/181917/mixing-use-of-k-for-thousands-and-mm-for-millions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You get to live the dream. Good for you now what about me?

How do I tell her that I'm quitting being a carpenter and that I have over 15mm though

if any of this were true you'd be out enjoying your 15 mil, not asking anonymous people online for dating advice and working as a carpenter. yawn

Sure, couldn't hurt to try. Just never tell her about the money.

You dont idiot. Go out to “work” everyday when in reality you just chill and eat at fabcy restauranta and then come back at 6pm

You tell me

You have your priorities all wrong. You want a 9/10 looks and 6/10 to be around. Try again

Dude I'm a carpenter too, fuck that job.

>1 year

Pretty early to be proposing brah

ftw when my gf is literally none of these but enjoys the odd cigarette when drinking like me

Tell her about 3 million and lock the other 12 away. If you get divorced you have 12 million she doesn't know about and you won't care if you go through a divorce where she gets "half" your stuff.

DO NOT LISTEN, shitty temperaments and personalities are absolutely nuts to deal with, especially for life. Ya did good OP, go make many babbies and get thee family's ducks set in a row with sound investments.

>his gf is still a virgin

Have you cashed out? Do you have 15mil in the bank? 1 year is early to propose. I’d wait minimum 2 or 3. Are you guys living together? If not you need to do this. Find out each others bad habits. I wouldn’t know how to tell her though, maybe quit and get a part time job doing something cool. Just tell you have money from investments, so money just isn’t a big factor to you.

How fucked am I? Only crossed out the miscegenation one because I fell for the aznqt meme. We haven't talked about kids seriously and the reality is that I'll never know the truth about her past, but she never talks about any of her exs.

Register an LLC, set up some tools in a garage or shop. You can afford a small commercial space with that 15M. Build some demo models and say you're selling a lot. Maybe some day you'll actually turn it in to a small Veeky Forums - your wife doesn't need to know if you don't trust her to.

Honestly man, I know this sounds cold, but you really need to get a prenuptial signed. I wouldn't tell her at all how much you have saved. 15mm is way too much to risk, especially if you're just coming in to it. That amount of money changes people. It may not be her, but it could be her family (same with your family). Only amount I'd ever be comfortable telling someone I have is 6 figures in liquidable assets.

>over 15mm
That's pretty small, OP. The average is 5.5 inches.

Plus, depending on your tax bracket, corporate tax may be less than what you would owe normally. You can push all your crypto assets under the LLC and be completely separated without dropping the prenup bomb

Strong fucking work user
Work less, not none
Have more than one child- she'll stay occupied and happy
Keep 50% in backed up paper XMR
This will keep the spring in your step

>finds a quick way to make 15m
>finds the quickest way to lose it

>I've known her for a year
>marriage
LMAO

english.stackexchange.com/questions/181917/mixing-use-of-k-for-thousands-and-mm-for-millions

Hey man, I knew within days of meeting my wife that she was the one. Don't judge because you have no intuition

1 year isnt too early. If she isnt a selfish and you want to spend the rest of your life with her, waiting can only undermine the unconditionality of love that strong marriages are built upon. 3 months is all it really takes. You are speaking from the attitude that brought us a 50% divorce rate.

OP
Keep working. It gives you something to talk to the mrs about. Dont let her know that you are set for life, it will only give you something to fight over and give her unhealthy expectations. "Rich" people always fight over money. However, send her the signals that you need her emotional support when you get home from a hard day of work, and she will step up to that. Tell her you want her to be a homemaker, but if she wants to work, no more than part time. It doesnt make sense for you both "to be stressed out" after a day of work. Then give yourself a yearly allowance so you dont reveal your power level. Find out ahead of time what she expects from a husband. If she expects you to take out the trash and kill spiders, do it, and say "I dont want to do dishes. Or clean bathrooms" for example. You will be set.

Thanks user
Any more married advice you can share?

I could literally win 500m in the lottery and I would be shitposting on Veeky Forums about it without ever leaving my mansion.

sound advice like this is why I keep coming back to Veeky Forums

> 15mm
> average size is 5.5 inches

hope OP is not larping out of boredom.

This is a truly fucking beautiful time to be alive
Me too
The thing that people who have everything want to do is free for us all
Billionaire and street shitta alike

Meh it gets tiresome. I'm a high tier exec in a bank and all i do is shitpost. Biz is a somewhat mid traffic board.

>reality is that I'll never know the truth about her past
The passive way you worded this makes it clear that you're an enormous beta. I straight up ask girls how many guys they've fucked/blown before I consider dating them.

Tattoos are a red flag, her exes probably left some scars

And they lie to your face and feel nothing

>this item on a list of red flags is a red flag
Thanks, really insightful. I'm asking how bad is that combo.

If you mean what you're writing, get off this board and enjoy your life.
If this is a LARP, go fuck yourself.

>implying any number other than 0 matters
at least he gets it I'm trying to be realistic

L A R P
N
I
G
G
E
R

sure 0 is ideal but there's a big difference between a girl who banged 2 guys and 10 guys.

The girl who fucked 10 is hotter than the one who fucked 2

Should I cut and run?

Lmao. The funny thing about this i'll get fired if the bank finds out I'm dabbling in crypto.

Should I dump her boys?

Nah that's a damn good score compared to mine

For sure. Listen to this guy.
Take their number and x2

I think one year is too little time. Take more time to know more about her and to discover you love her. Don't marry her only because she loves you for who you are, but also because you love her for who she is.

fuck buddy I just read yours and physically cringed. Move on my man! You can do better, you're only setting yourself up for some pain if you continue. So many red flags. Especially the
>many male friends

OP congrats on your love, but listen to me. Move in together for a year at least first before ANYTHING if you haven't done so.

teeth can be fixed with braces. planning to do them next year.
would you marry me anons?

Twist: stats are actually for my ex, who cheated on me. Who could have seen it coming?!

You're a girl?!

>hair dyed
gross
>no close female friends
huge red flag
>male friends
beta orbiters kys
>lewd disposition
literally regulate yourself to the nearest brothel
>daddy issues
see above
>history of promiscuity
see above
>bad teeth
kys

No.

That's funny because my ex checks way too many of those boxes too. Cheers on escaping a toxic relationship. Same result too.

do you take it up the pooper?

You type like a jew and this is horrible advice

what if I'm a feminine male?? would you marry me then?

see above

We're gonna make it user. Well it looks like you already did make it with your current catch, so what I'm saying is I'll make it as well.

>obesity
>grossly underweight

living together before marriage is never bad advice

R.I.P

Sorry, not gay

Cripes yours is worse than mine

She was normal weight

this. bang hookers all day, come home to home cooked meals at night. have her massage your aching back from banging hookers that she thinks you built houses for the homeless or some shit.

Yikes, why not just get a white woman if you're going to have all the traits of a degenerate but in an Asian body. At least the miscegenation taboo fantasy is unchecked.

Hey, why is it her fault if she was actually raped?
Fuck you

Also, rate my degenarecy:

>over 18 years old
>care about third world because i live there ;_;
>ill-humored
>masturbate regularly
>don't exercise
>no close female friends
>not a virgin
>on the pill
>feminist and misandrist
>liberal ideology
>body image issues
>have seen a therapist
>talk about privilege and oppression
>plastic surgery

yes

it's ok I'm actually a femanon.

Based eastern europe, i dont know any girl that ticks more than 5 of these

If you haven’t talked about kids you’re not ready to get married.

Height/weight/age, this will tell more than the bingo card does

>third worlder femanon on Veeky Forums
which cunt?

5"2 90lbs (asian) 25 but is often told I look like I'm still in highschool

>rate my degeneracy
9.1/10

would toss you in the bog

>has been raped
>cares about third world
>masturbates regularly
>degeneracy

jesus, you can't make this shit up lol. you guys are beyond creepy

absolutely reprehensible/10

Marry her. go on Honeymoon. Then tell her you're rich af.

Would smash tbqh, but I'd lead you out of your bad teeth MMO phase and get you out into the world. Let me guess, Chinese ethnicity? I know some Chinese girls who are all about the MMO life.

If youre white. Yes. Wife that fucking bitch up and make some god damn babies.

In case anyone wanted to compare to my ex

>additude

>many close male friends

user I have stood exactly where you are standing now. It is not worth it. I regret not cutting sooner.

Leave and don't look back

I am saying this from the bottom of my heart

wtf stop cruising for gfs at planned parenthood

This is what you don't want, anyone who is overhyped about degenerate social trends of our modern day. Hard to really overcome but it all depends on how addicted they are to it, everyone will have it to some degree since that is their only form of entertainment.

already did my man thanks for the good advice though

are you in canada I'd date you desu

where you at girl im coming for you. im black but by fingers don't look like an alien like this guys

>that tangible rush of relief

Kudos for getting out user

mmo phases are just cravings from when I was addicted younger. don't really play it that much now. not Chinese, viet
only if you hold LINK

Don't date Miss America runners/instagram models and you will be automatically protected from the narcissism I dealt with.

It's all so obvious in hindsight right? Everybody gets got, the important thing is to learn from it.

>You type like a jew

Nigger detected

yes i bought the ico

Pussy power + manipulation can have a strong hold. It's why being a jaded fucker who only cares about his own wants and needs protects you in the meantime until you actually find a decent girl

let's do it

Yeah, I agree. At least I made the mistake early enough to recover from it, and exited before I lost anything but a bit of time and mental health.

I'm guessing you're in a similar boat.

wait are you really in canada?

user, there is literally no point in getting married. it's a legal insurance contract to ensure that one side will lose money in case things fuck up.

just be with her, but dont get married. that shit is so outdated.

GTA

>monogamy
Oh man, youre in trouble. I wish I could help you.

quad-dubs can not be wrong