The circulating supply will be practically zero because everyone will be staking their coins for profit

>The circulating supply will be practically zero because everyone will be staking their coins for profit.

When did you realize $1000 / link isnt only possible but mathematically inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

stanfordflipside.com/2010/02/assu-matchmaker-pairs-entire-female-campus-with-david-gobaud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when you realize it isn't only mathematically inevitable, but going to happen within a month

if there are none in circulation ill just use my credit card to buy a coffee

like the fuck, why even make money hard

Dubs and green ID, nice

Realized this for quite some time. Market LINK will be a bit in demand.

Link will be the first token to have a 100billion marketcap next to BTC and ETH screenshot this

Trips confirmed btw

>this creates a way to monetize any stream of data that someone wants to buy

Can someone PLEASE explain why chainlink threads always have dubs and trips in them?
It's becoming a bit suspect.
Chainlink truly is the one true god project

Don't forget about the quad and quint in the legendary thread

is kek smiling upon us in yet another link thread? are we really going to see $1k link soon?

>it's 2020
>running LINK nodes has become a worldwide trend and if your company doesn't run a node it gets ridiculed on all social media
>as a result of everyone wanting to run a node LINK tokens raise to $100000 per token

Kek wills it. We shall see in EOY 2018 and in 2019

Can't argue with that

Please I don't want to work at my shitty job anymore.

Its fucking insane. No other threads see digits like link threads. This is meme magic only comparable to the election cycle.

Praise him.

>only $1000

nice fud

Because there are more chainlink threads than any other coin on Veeky Forums. The more threads there are, the higher the probability that they will have dubs and trips.

Praise kek

Flips eth 2019
10k 2020

Deluded linkies

PRAISE BE DUBS

It's ok you can stay poor while us stinky linkies will be the future chads

GTFO with your logical reasoning and shit, definitely the meme magic. Link holds the power within

Link will only be used as a currency ironically

Like gold used to be

Heathen. Praise him

fuck it's true, quints, quads, trips, dubs, we had all now

h-holy shit
unironically bought 10k

Buy link be rich

the willl be the ultimate LINK price prediction

I fucking hope so

Impressive

Linkies must claim it. There will be many gunning for it

Need a ride? Hop on in.

checked

WITNESSED

mobius better

I can never tell if you guys actually believe in LINK or if it's irony

see

OP gets it.

I've been watching LINK prices dropping and smiling while I acquire more.

I'm staking my LINK and running my own nodes.

Every developer in this space is going to do the same.

There will be no LINK left for ADHD autistic fags like Veeky Forums. I can't wait to watch this board sell for $2 and think they just hit the jackpot.

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

Brainlet here, Should I go all in on this?

If you aren't already, brainlet confirmed.

If you havent by now, then you are hopeless

No buy mobius

Seriously nigger?

Shoulda been all in ages ago, you've been fucking up

Buy Mobius guys! Their CEO was a huge ladies man at Stanford!

Proof: stanfordflipside.com/2010/02/assu-matchmaker-pairs-entire-female-campus-with-david-gobaud/

no, go 50/50 link/req

If anyone on this board is actually holding Mobius they deserve to stay a poorfag forever.

Of course we know where everyone holding Mobius is from... and they were for sure going to be a poor fag forever anyway.

Yes biz as a whole decided to shill link as a meme since september in order to meme everyone just like we did with antshares and ethereum or like what pol did with trump

MOMMY WHEN IS BINANCE UNFREEZING AAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH wow many bobs and the room to smelling like the sex vagene. Sirs this is not what you are to be taking lightly mobius is the real coin for profits

What's going to happen when binance unfreezes?

how do linkies always get DUBS

checked by mobious

Nobody is actually holding mobius. That thing has close to non-existent volume. I do believe anyone on Veeky Forums who shills mobius is just joking.

Brother, this has all been foretold. You will be rewarded in proportion to your faith.

Through my faith, I'll be retired within a few short years. Through lack of faith, half of Veeky Forums will neck themselves in that time when they learn their mistake the hard way.

You shouldn't doubt meme magic friend. Ever. You're playing with fire.

Mobius is now /biz's project. Sergey has proven himself a failure

you deluded fuckers ain't dead yet?

Does LINK have a working product? Or just an idea on paper?

Nice dub- Oh wait...

the Linkie way is th only way

The only thing worse than a Chink coin is a Pajeet coin. If you are not actively racist against non-whites (Slavic is ok, but NO JEWS!) in your investments, then you will lose money, and you will deserve it.

what are dubs

Aesthetic as fuck image.

Cant wait for Sergey to save me!

They have an idea on paper (assisted by Ari Juels), a development version + testnet, within the next month will have the official code released, and within a few months of that will have mainnet live.

Meanwhile look at the top 25 coins. So many shitcoins, vaporware, and projects that are still half a year or more away from anything of substance.

>he doesn't have link

Let's see
>45% into Q1
>no update or new news
>no info on Marketing hire
>no Go testnet
>1.2 weeks away from a shady Bitcoin conference where we wont even be able to see if Segey gained weight
>Steve Ellis hasnt updated his github in 2 weeks

So why do we like this coin again?

but sergey is american..

Nice dubbles

My new desktop background

M-MOMMY?

Are you fucking retarded?

>Linkies ignore my criticism because they dont have answers and perfer posting child memes
lol

What software are you using?

>45% into Q1
doesnt matter we are in it for the long haul. if it's Q4 and still 40 cents you can complain...
>no update or new news
lots of news. they arent announcing it directly but anons here have discovered it such as hyperledger and microsoft confirmed working with link
>no info on Marketing hire
they arent obligated to give information for OCD investors...
>no Go testnet
its coming
>1.2 weeks away from a shady Bitcoin conference where we wont even be able to see if Sergey gained weight
this bitcoin conference has people like john mcafee attending it. not rly shady...
>Steve Ellis hasnt updatd his github in 2 weeks
hes working on it privately ok? just calm down please link will make to $100 sir.

>so why we do like this coin again?
sir it is a very richie linkie coin become rich with it. please buy now sir.

Fuck if I know

Because despite all that it's still one of the most promising projects out there.

Marketing hire comes shortly ahead of mainnet. This is already known.

Code release will be in Q1 and no updates were expected before that. This is known.

Go testnet comes with code release. So that's a moot point.

Markets don't always account for events until last minute, as will be the case with the Bitcoin conference. My bet is we see the code released ahead of it, but if not it'll land somewhere between that conference and SXSW which will make for a solid ramp in price with the three events following within weeks of each other.

Steve is working in a private repo, and you're a brainlet who can't code so your opinion on anything in this market is irrelevant.

I hope you actually don't hold any LINK. I don't want to share the wealth with brainlets.

Read Sergeys medium post again and see how much he is lying about this project. Also using fake rumors like Hyperledger and AssBlaster information just shows how young and how you rely on fake information. Sad!

Yup. Any other project that only had 2 devs, never released updates, and were generally disinterested in the opinion of their community I'd bail on without regret.

LINK is so clearly a god tier project I'm more than willing to bend every rule I have to acquire as much as I can possibly scoop up. Their silence only makes me feel that much comfier.

Bless

There are still 2/3rds of supply waiting to be sold
And you can't stake link... the state of bagholders

Link is the chosen coin.

> didn't read the whitepaper
> criticizes people who did with weak copypasta FUD

the state of Veeky Forums

LINK GOT THE GET FUCK YESSSS

That's exactly my point. So, what other developer of Slavic descent comes to mind when you think of explosive success? Don't buy crypto made by insectoids or primates, trust 100,000 years of ingrained genetic in-group preference.

All that needs to happen is a successful mainnet. After that, shilling and fud will make no difference. Hope you guys understand link holders are just about to experience
exponential payoff after being JUSTed for so long.

Tfw my linkies are on binance
Tfw binance exit scammed

>SCREEEEEEE

Really wish I had bought in earlier but I went all in a month ago. The coming months will be fun

Impressive af

>checked

Thx just bought 100k

Yup. Look at LINK's volume. Its absolutely nothing.

One day we're going to wake up and it'll be like Cardano or NEO all over again. Nobody knows about LINK still, and even the ones who do most don't understand its importance. Once it gets market validation post-mainnet nothing will stop its climb.